Glen Durrant

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Ginge »

Was last week a floor event with hundreds of players playing? Must have missed that, was it over in the Canal Suite away from the cameras?
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Paddy, the last 3 pages have been a bit embarrassing for you. I would stop if I was you.

A bit like your darts on a Thursday really.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Skewball wrote:Paddy, the last 3 pages have been a bit embarrassing for you. I would stop if I was you.

A bit like your darts on a Thursday really.
Won't see you Thursday......you will struggle without me, cup game and all.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Deleted User

Re: RE: Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Deleted User »

BlueSpark wrote:You could buy the whole of Middlesborough for that
And have change.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:Yes, Im sure not a single person at any BDO event, anywhere, ever, will take their own booze in. Deary me :D
I did at the Welsh open... Never have at pdc, though it was more a quality than cost issue.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
And have change.
No way were you bourne in 1967....you are much older than that.....
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
And have change.
No way were you bourne in 1967....you are much older than that.....
I think the 67 refers to his age.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Sod off!
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

BDO Brad wrote:
nevil22 wrote:Spineless mark 2.
Doesn't want to test himself against the best players, quite happy to be a big fish in a little pond & win tournaments at ease. He is by far the best player in the bdo. Easy money for him by staying.
I'm sure he'll be too busy counting his 100 grand to give a toss about what you think.
Chuckle
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

Murphio wrote:We all like a bit of banter but honestly, I'm glad Glenn is staying where he is - along with the rest. There is room for the BDO and PDC both. If it is the case that an agreement was reached between the PDC and BDO that wouldn't 'interfere' with the Lakeside contract then that is a positive step in my view. For all that it is obviously an inferior standard, I enjoyed Lakeside this year. It is a break from the norm and the same faces we see all year round on Sky. Darts needs the BDO and the stronger it is the better.
It's either beep beep beep

Or you are taking the piss

You slammed Lakeside all week
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Murphio is a gentleman Gazmong

Just nasty
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Basgooner wrote:
Murphio wrote:We all like a bit of banter but honestly, I'm glad Glenn is staying where he is - along with the rest. There is room for the BDO and PDC both. If it is the case that an agreement was reached between the PDC and BDO that wouldn't 'interfere' with the Lakeside contract then that is a positive step in my view. For all that it is obviously an inferior standard, I enjoyed Lakeside this year. It is a break from the norm and the same faces we see all year round on Sky. Darts needs the BDO and the stronger it is the better.

I will add you to the list of Epic failures. A few of my comments on the Lakeside thread:
Murphio wrote: "Hard luck Wolfie - good game.

"Incredible from the young lad."

"The standard wasn't great but it was still an enjoyable game. Crowd were good too."

"Well I guess that makes the point perfectly that you don't need massive averages to have an enjoyable game. Riveting match."

"Great averages, well done ladies."

"Great performance Casey, well done kid!"

"I like watching Jeff Smith play - I think he has a very nice throw."

"Lorraine playing fairly well in fairness after an awful start."

On Martin Adams: "There is a lot to be said for experience. I hope he does win it - will be a better tournament with him in it."

"That 144 is one of the best shots I have ever seen. Unbelieveable. In a discussion about Stephen Bunting a couple of years ago I said, to some amusement on here, that Bunting wasn't even the best player in the org he was leaving behind. I absolutely stand by that statement - for me Scott Waites, at his best, is a fantastic dart player and is arguably the best player in the BDO since Barney. Injury has hampered him but he is a cracking player."

On Tony O'Shea: "Agreed - shame to see him struggling to badly."
You can apologise at your leisure.
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

Murphio wrote:
Basgooner wrote:

I will add you to the list of Epic failures. A few of my comments on the Lakeside thread:

"The standard wasn't great but it was still an enjoyable game. Crowd were good too."

"Well I guess that makes the point perfectly that you don't need massive averages to have an enjoyable game. Riveting match."

On Martin Adams: "There is a lot to be said for experience. I hope he does win it - will be a better tournament with him in it."

"That 144 is one of the best shots I have ever seen. Unbelieveable. In a discussion about Stephen Bunting a couple of years ago I said, to some amusement on here, that Bunting wasn't even the best player in the org he was leaving behind. I absolutely stand by that statement - for me Scott Waites, at his best, is a fantastic dart player and is arguably the best player in the BDO since Barney. Injury has hampered him but he is a cracking player."

The laughable thing is your posts on Lakeside are there for posterity

Maybe someone with time on their hands will post the negatives :-)
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

It won't be difficult for someone to do Bas. There was a lot.
Like you say the reversing I loved lakeside is kind of laughable.
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

Fair play to Murphio for saying he enjoyed Lakeside

Other than the odd game the Men mainly stepped up and delivered a good event
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Basgooner wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Basgooner wrote:

The laughable thing is your posts on Lakeside are there for posterity

Maybe someone with time on their hands will post the negatives :-)
Yes, I spend my time posting stuff I don't believe just to please you, Basgooner. :DDD: There were plenty of negatives - when I felt it was warranted. That is the difference between being balanced and a sycophant.
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

Murphio calling me a sycophant is frankly laughable

I see the best and worst in both organisations
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ChrisW wrote:It won't be difficult for someone to do Bas. There was a lot.
Like you say the reversing I loved lakeside is kind of laughable.
Can you please point out where I said I 'loved' Lakeside'. I said I enjoyed it, and I did. That OK with you? Or are you going to just continue posting made up pish?
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Basgooner wrote:Murphio calling me a sycophant is frankly laughable

I see the best and worst in both organisations
So do I Basgooner, so do I. As you can see from what I actually posted in the thread. Praised when warranted, criticised when deserved. :WWWW:
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

So don't label me a sycophant then