County Player

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Basgooner »

Very true
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Murph enjoyed Lakeside. Whilst slating it at every chance. Better?
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ChrisW wrote:Murph enjoyed Lakeside. Whilst slating it at every chance. Better?
I never slated it at every chance you amadan - the vast majority of my negative comments were aimed at geert De Vos because he was putting my bet down. :DDD: You are never done whining over' fanboy's not giving the Lakeside a fair crack of the whip - and when I do I get called a hypocrite. Whatever. I'll continue to criticise when i see fit, and give credit where it's due. You continue typing pish.
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

Murphio. Dont feed the trolls.
Bigwilma
Pub Champion

Post by Bigwilma »

It's great to see the four semi finalists respecting their Lakeside contracts.
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Does this mean Jimmy Hendriks won't get his £2,000 then?
Bigwilma
Pub Champion

Post by Bigwilma »

Addicks Fan wrote:Does this mean Jimmy Hendriks won't get his £2,000 then?
:grin: At last a good old game of contract tennis.
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

I think its only semi finalists who it effects although in reality they arent worth the paper they are written on.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

I've read Murphio's output for a long time. Bar your complete penises he is as PDC as they come. It's disingenuous for him to suggest he is a neutral poster.

In fact it's utter bollocks.
UKDA 4 Life
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

ChrisW wrote:It won't be difficult for someone to do Bas. There was a lot.
Like you say the reversing I loved lakeside is kind of laughable.
He lost a battle of wits with Oche numerous times on here, says it all really.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:I've read Murphio's output for a long time. Bar your complete penises he is as PDC as they come. It's disingenuous for him to suggest he is a neutral poster.

I find it hilarious that any of them claim neutrality, ssja does ffs!! and he slagged it off all the way through too.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:I've read Murphio's output for a long time. Bar your complete penises he is as PDC as they come. It's disingenuous for him to suggest he is a neutral poster.

I have no affliation whatsoever with any darts organisation. And, quite frankly, I find it utterly bizarre that anyone would. Not that it is something you would understand since you, in your own words, are a self-styled 'Maroon'. :DDD: PDC/BDO - honestly, who cares. I just want to watch good darts and it just so happens that most of the best players play on one particular side of the fence so that is where majority of my interest lies. So you carry on with your BDO, ahem, fanaticism. I'll just continue watching and enjoying good darts wherever they happen to be played. :WWWW:
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Murph confirming his bias, there.

Madsocks
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ifm wrote:Murph confirming his bias, there.
Ian, I prefer PDC darts. I enjoy it more because it is generally a better standard. Like I prefer watching the Premier League to the Championship. That's not to say I won't watch the Championship or that it can't produce good matches and good players. But I have no vested interest in one or the other - same goes for the darts. And in fact at the Grand Slam I generally always root for the BDO guys. Hankey beating Taylor was one of the most enjoyable matches I have ever watched on TV. Unlike yourself, I am not a member of a Facebook group supporting a certain darts org with the name 'Fanatics' in it. I don't claim to be a Maroon or any other kind of hue. So if you see that as biased, fine. I'm cool with that. :headbang:
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

"I prefer PDC"

"Have no vested interest in either"

Right ok imbecile
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Bdo fanatics squirming against the sound, balanced, normal, sensible views of Murph i see. Likemyself he is a genuine all darter who says it as he sees it and just likes watching good darts without the trolling.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Hahaha good one Skewball
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Rout »

Murphio wrote:

I have no affliation whatsoever with any darts organisation. And, quite frankly, I find it utterly bizarre that anyone would. Not that it is something you would understand since you, in your own words, are a self-styled 'Maroon'. :DDD: PDC/BDO - honestly, who cares. I just want to watch good darts and it just so happens that most of the best players play on one particular side of the fence so that is where majority of my interest lies. So you carry on with your BDO, ahem, fanaticism. I'll just continue watching and enjoying good darts wherever they happen to be played. :WWWW:
So not a neutral then.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: Glen Durrant

Post by ifm »

oche balboa wrote:"I prefer PDC"

"Have no vested interest in either"

Right ok imbecile
Ooft

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Madsocks