Glen Durrant

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Maverick
Superleague Player

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Maverick »

The Cat wrote:Anyone who gets pissed off about BDO/PDC trolling really needs to give their head a wobble and see it for what it is.

And that's a wind-up for anyone still struggling with it.

Some people even still take Paddy seriously :D

Didn't think anyone took Paddy seriously :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Booji Boy
International

Re: RE: Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Col wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Col wrote:When did Chris W become a BDO fanboy/troll?
There is no such thing. The term is BDO 'fan/supporter' - copyright IFM.
:grin:

Ifm the great moral barometer on here. Lad is a bigger hypocrite than JC ;-)
I just don't see the need for the constant barrage of vitriol aimed at the bdo, its pathetic.
They have plenty of faults and I have no problem pointing them out but you fanboys cannot type one post without trying to belittle dart players purely because they are not in the pdc, it's sad really.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Moi, a fanboy? :DDD:

Anyway I was talking about your "only in retaliation" claim
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Glen Durrant

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:
ifm wrote:
Col wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Col wrote:When did Chris W become a BDO fanboy/troll?
There is no such thing. The term is BDO 'fan/supporter' - copyright IFM.
:grin:

Ifm the great moral barometer on here. Lad is a bigger hypocrite than JC ;-)
I just don't see the need for the constant barrage of vitriol aimed at the bdo, its pathetic.
They have plenty of faults and I have no problem pointing them out but you fanboys cannot type one post without trying to belittle dart players purely because they are not in the pdc, it's sad really.

Moi, a fanboy? :DDD:

Anyway I was talking about your "only in retaliation" claim
Yes?

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

If Glen wants to switch with a tour card and not go to Qschool I wonder if he will just enter a few CTs this year and go down that route.

Would mean the Bdo couldnt hold his money back and gives him a free choice of switching next year.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:If Glen wants to switch with a tour card and not go to Qschool I wonder if he will just enter a few CTs this year and go down that route.

Would mean the Bdo couldnt hold his money back and gives him a free choice of switching next year.
How do you play Challenge Tour without doing Q-School? I though you couldn't do one without competing in the other?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Murphio wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:If Glen wants to switch with a tour card and not go to Qschool I wonder if he will just enter a few CTs this year and go down that route.

How do you play Challenge Tour without doing Q-School? I though you couldn't do one without competing in the other?
You can just pay the £280 and do CT.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:

I was under the impression that anyone who wanted to play challenge tour had to put their name forward by the Q-School deadline. In which case we would already know by now if Glenn was playing CT? Or is that totally wrong?
26scored
Pub Champion

Post by 26scored »

Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:

I was under the impression that anyone who wanted to play challenge tour had to put their name forward by the Q-School deadline. In which case we would already know by now if Glenn was playing CT? Or is that totally wrong?
I think you can enter at a later date, first CT weekend at the end of March if I'm correct, so the players probably have a bit of time left to decide.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

I suspect Glen will do what most Lakeside winners do, and have a few months of thoroughly enjoying it.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Rout wrote:I suspect Glen will do what most Lakeside winners do, and have a few months of thoroughly enjoying it.
Pretty much what he said in interviews.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

I see hes bitten to Eric Bristow on Twitter.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote:I see hes bitten to Eric Bristow on Twitter.
That's not bitten.
It's a massive fishing trip

[tweet]822561724616372224[/tweet]
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Glen Durrant

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Rout wrote:I suspect Glen will do what most Lakeside winners do, and have a few months of thoroughly enjoying it.
Hes back playing county this weekend
26scored
Pub Champion

Post by 26scored »

Going down to the Caven route there... Disappointing.
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

Yes thats poor. Bristows nonsense should be ignored.
Rout
International

Re: RE: Glen Durrant

Post by Rout »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Hes back playing county this weekend
Which he thoroughly enjoys, and to support one of his closest friends winning his 100th cap.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Can someone post the twitter stuff, I can't see it.
TIA

Madsocks
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Astonvilla wrote:Yes thats poor. Bristows nonsense should be ignored.
I think most are and do.
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Duzza once again showing who is the boss !!!

Bristow basically saying anyone who wins through Q School isn't good enough because they aren't pro players.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

He's picked a response that will probably wind Bristow up the most whilst he's sat drinking super strength cider considering whether or not to start signing on.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.