The Chris McLaren Memorial PL Prediction Game 2017 (sponsored by Unicorn) - HOMEPAGE

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: The Chris McLaren Memorial PL Prediction Game 2017 (sponsored by Unicorn) - HOMEPAGE

Post by ChrisW »

Come on Ginger one. Pop a paracetamol and get it sorted.
Ginge
International

Re: The Chris McLaren Memorial PL Prediction Game 2017 (sponsored by Unicorn) - HOMEPAGE

Post by Ginge »

ChrisW wrote:Come on Ginger one. Pop a paracetamol and get it sorted.
Dont worry, will be done before the day is out ;-)
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Overall table after Week Two

Please see below - not in PDF format today as Im not at a computer that has Adobe Writer installed

Daveshep1508 was the biggest points scores in Week Two and therefore he adds his name to the list of weekly winners, to be entered into the draw for a set of darts at the end of the competition.

The highest scores this week were:

daveshep1508 21
ssjsa 20
Eastbourne 17
Si Robin 17
spaceman70 17
26scored 16
billy brooks 16
devosteve 16
eck180 16
mc1958 16
Simrew 16

For the purposes of clarity, the points for the bonuses were awarded as follows:

- Highest average was MvG with 105.21
- Lowest average was Peter Wright with 89.83
- Barney got the most 180's, with seven.

Neither of the tiebreaks were needed however there were 29 180's and the highest checkout was 170.

Please see below for all the scores, any disputes please post them on this thread. Thank you.

Big Jock Knew
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

Good updates as norm, bad start to this for me.
Thinking of one.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

joint 2nd! Pleased with that.

Thank you for update.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Remember that the leader after Week 9 wins a set of darts, and all scores from that point on are RESET.
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Ginge wrote:Remember that the leader after Week 9 wins a set of darts, and all scores from that point on are RESET.

whoop whoop.

did we ever find out why Unicorn went from probably being (over) generous to miserly?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Skewball wrote:
Ginge wrote:Remember that the leader after Week 9 wins a set of darts, and all scores from that point on are RESET.

whoop whoop.

did we ever find out why Unicorn went from probably being (over) generous to miserly?
If I remember right it was a mistake by us and there never should have been a weekly prize for the PL but Unicorn honoured our error and just kept doing so. On renewing the prizes this year I would imagine that they remembered and put it right.

Or we could all blame Rout :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

nikkiboy wrote:
Skewball wrote:

whoop whoop.

If I remember right it was a mistake by us and there never should have been a weekly prize for the PL but Unicorn honoured our error and just kept doing so. On renewing the prizes this year I would imagine that they remembered and put it right.

b/ sounds more fun
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: The Chris McLaren Memorial PL Prediction Game 2017 (sponsored by Unicorn) - HOMEPAGE

Post by Rout »

nikkiboy wrote:
Skewball wrote:

whoop whoop.

I hope it is cos of me.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Ooh top 5! Gonna get a nose bleed!!
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Ecky Thump
County Player

Re: RE: Re: The Chris McLaren Memorial PL Prediction Game 2017 (sponsored by Unicorn) - HOMEPAGE

Post by Ecky Thump »

Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Skewball wrote:

whoop whoop.

I hope it is cos of me.
Do you get some gratification from wanting people to dislike you?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ecky Thump wrote:
Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Skewball wrote:

whoop whoop.

I hope it is cos of me.
Do you get some gratification from wanting people to dislike you?
Whip me and call me a bitch :sheepshag2
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Tom Boughey
On The Naughty Step

Post by Tom Boughey »

Can I enter from now on in and if so am I eligible to win any prizes
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Tom Boughey wrote:Can I enter from now on in and if so am I eligible to win any prizes
Yes and yes. You are unlikely to win the end of Week 9 now but if you win a week you are entered into the random draw, all details in the opening post.
Big Jock Knew
Tom Boughey
On The Naughty Step

Post by Tom Boughey »

I haven't given a set of darts
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Tom Boughey wrote:I haven't given a set of darts
Nobody has.
Big Jock Knew
Tom Boughey
On The Naughty Step

Post by Tom Boughey »

Ok sorry
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Overall table after Week Three

Please see attached for the overall table.

TROUBLEAGAIN was the winner in Week Three on the first tiebreak and therefore he adds his name to the list of weekly winners, to be entered into the draw for a set of darts at the end of the competition.

The highest scores this week were:

TROUBLEAGAIN 14 - had picked 30 for the number of 180's tiebreak and was 2 away from the answer
ndev2k 14 - had picked 28 for the number of 180's tiebreak and was 4 away from the answer

cairneybhoy9 13
Si Robin 13

rabsmith2 12

dardero 11
fling 11

ChunkIOW 10
DAVEBR 10
Eastbourne 10
gm180 10
markymark 10
Rafaldarts180 10
tun40 10

For the purposes of clarity, the points for the bonuses were awarded as follows:

- Highest average was Peter Wright with 109.48
- Lowest average was Adrian Lewis with 88.01
- Gary Anderson got the most 180's, with six.

The first tiebreak was needed this week - there were 32 180's and the highest checkout was 141 (by Chisnall).

Please see attached for all the scores, any disputes please post them on this thread. Thank you.
Attachments
TSoD PL Prediction League 2017 Overall Table after Week Three.pdf
(16.15 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

And yes, that is a moderator of the site at the top of the standings...
Big Jock Knew