Heard a rumour? - Post it here
The Jolly Man
County Player

Re: PDC Nordic & Baltic ET1&2 Qualification

Post by The Jolly Man »

Addicks Fan wrote:
oche balboa wrote:Kim Viljanen virtually in

I'm surprised Darius labanaukas doesnt do this
He clearly feels he is capable of winning more valuable BDO events, and wants to maintain his ranking.
Did he go to Scotland? And if you play all the euro tour events what BDO events do you miss?
mc1958
Superleague Player

Post by mc1958 »

The Jolly Man wrote:
Addicks Fan wrote:

He clearly feels he is capable of winning more valuable BDO events, and wants to maintain his ranking.
Did he go to Scotland? And if you play all the euro tour events what BDO events do you miss?
Don't know about the second part of your post, but yes he did go to Scotland - got to the last 16
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

The Jolly Man wrote:
Addicks Fan wrote:

A couple of the weekends don't clash with anything, a couple with Cat D events, but they also clash with Lithuanian and Estonian BDO events, with Vizcaya Open A+, England Classic weekend including A+ event, British Classic and Open, A and A+ respectively. The qualifiers clash with HAL Open weekend and World Trophy, so lots of problems committing to both.