Murphio
International

Re: 2018 BDO World Championship- Lakeside- 6th-14th January

Post by Murphio »

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote: I like your thinking but it really is quite simple, just be consistent, if you are happy to slag off one org for facebook streaming then you should happily slag off another for erm facebook streaming, they are the same thing after all.

Consistency, that's all we want.

Now we will get all the fanboy "team" saying it's not the same blah blah blah deflect deflect deflect but it really is ;-)
I really think you are mentally ill. You genuinely think that a sold out, nationally televised darts event with almost a half a million in prize money which decides to stream another board on social media as a free extra is even remotely comparable? It's absolutely bizarre you would correlate the two.
He is clearly at the trolling and thats all he does these days. I dont like to call for removals but I would not miss him one bit if he was binned.
Just pointing out the staggering hypocrisy on here, that's all.
Anyway putting our differences to one side :grin: , what is the best current build for Kodi at the minute, my current one is shit.
Ares Wizard gone for good. Think Pulse has gone. Noose seems to be tightening. Best learning for the long term how to install the various plugins yourself. Think covenant plugin is a goner too. I'm on an Apollo build but it came from the Ares Wizard. Law has changed now where linking to pirated content is a crime; not just hosting it.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote: I really think you are mentally ill. You genuinely think that a sold out, nationally televised darts event with almost a half a million in prize money which decides to stream another board on social media as a free extra is even remotely comparable? It's absolutely bizarre you would correlate the two.
He is clearly at the trolling and thats all he does these days. I dont like to call for removals but I would not miss him one bit if he was binned.
Anyway putting our differences to one side :grin: , what is the best current build for Kodi at the minute, my current one is shit.
Ares Wizard gone for good. Think Pulse has gone. Noose seems to be tightening. Best learning for the long term how to install the various plugins yourself. Think covenant plugin is a goner too. I'm on an Apollo build but it came from the Ares Wizard. Law has changed now where linking to pirated content is a crime; not just hosting it.
I have pulse on one firestick and its ok. I have a no limits build on the other which is better.

Mobdro for sports on the firestick is perfect.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote: He is clearly at the trolling and thats all he does these days. I dont like to call for removals but I would not miss him one bit if he was binned.
I have pulse on one firestick and its ok. I have a no limits build on the other which is better.

I use a cracking IPTV server I can point you to - six quid a month for every channel (including all the American stuff) in HD and hundreds of on demand movies etc. I use it for Celtic TV which is generally perfect. Paying a wee bit is sometimes a good idea. But given your Scotch I'm guessing you'll stick with the free stuff. ;-)
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote: Just pointing out the staggering hypocrisy on here, that's all.

I use a cracking IPTV server I can point you to - six quid a month for every channel (including all the American stuff) in HD and hundreds of on demand movies etc. I use it for Celtic TV which is generally perfect. Paying a wee bit is sometimes a good idea. But given your Scotch I'm guessing you'll stick with the free stuff. ;-)
Can I put it on the firestick?
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: 2018 BDO World Championship- Lakeside- 6th-14th January

Post by ifm »

Skewball wrote:
ifm wrote:
Skewball wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote: Who is talking about the comp?, I'm talking about 2 dart orgs doing the same thing and getting different reactions because of the bias on here against one of them.
Consistency, that's all we ask for.
So I go into a greasy spoon cafe and find the only thing they are serving is bread rolls and water. I voice my immense displeasure online. The next day I go into a gourmet restaurant and am served a sirloin steak with all the trimmings, garlic potatoes, pepper sauce with a side of bread rolls and a glass of water. But in order to be 'consistent' I have to leave the gourmet restaurant the same bad review as the greasy spoon because I had bread rolls and water with my meal. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the world of cognitive dissonance brought to you in conjunction with Ian McFarlane.
:DDD: Brilliant.

As Col says, Ian is just trolling as usual but I'm thankfull he does as we get Murph's classic comebacks, love it :)
See my response. Murph is Irish so doesn't understand what educated, clever folk do.
I have not got involved with this FB streaming argument at all so far but its clear to me what the differences are between one being supplementary and the other being the only coverage. It is so obvious that you must be trolling or clearly cracking under the strain of the last few days of being on here. I hope you are ok.
It is both streaming on Facebook though, which was the source of derision.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote: I really think you are mentally ill. You genuinely think that a sold out, nationally televised darts event with almost a half a million in prize money which decides to stream another board on social media as a free extra is even remotely comparable? It's absolutely bizarre you would correlate the two.
I'm using pulse which I got off ares earlier this week, no more than a week ago, I'll check as I know one of the guys behind it.

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote: Anyway putting our differences to one side :grin: , what is the best current build for Kodi at the minute, my current one is shit.

Firestick guru is great, not on ares either.

Madsocks
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote: Anyway putting our differences to one side :grin: , what is the best current build for Kodi at the minute, my current one is shit.

Yes mate it's very easy done. You sign up for the site and it's a process of a few steps- nothing too complicated. Don't quote me on this but I think they have Hibs TV on matchdays. Defo have Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen.
IFM; re Ares.... https://torrentfreak.com/ares-kodi-proj ... st-171117/
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote: Ares Wizard gone for good. Think Pulse has gone. Noose seems to be tightening. Best learning for the long term how to install the various plugins yourself. Think covenant plugin is a goner too. I'm on an Apollo build but it came from the Ares Wizard. Law has changed now where linking to pirated content is a crime; not just hosting it.

Yes mate it's very easy done. You sign up for the site and it's a process of a few steps- nothing too complicated. Don't quote me on this but I think they have Hibs TV on matchdays. Defo have Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen.
pm me the details then please sir?
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote: I have pulse on one firestick and its ok. I have a no limits build on the other which is better.

pm me the details then please sir?
Done.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote: Just pointing out the staggering hypocrisy on here, that's all.

Fab add on and yes it does have hibs tv :)
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Out of curiosity, why does the BDO still require a row of officials facing the stage?
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

The Jolly Man wrote:Out of curiosity, why does the BDO still require a row of officials facing the stage?
how many are there? I guess they need at least 2 for scoring
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The Jolly Man wrote:Out of curiosity, why does the BDO still require a row of officials facing the stage?
Do they still have those nice old ladies with the perms who write all the numbers in the big red books?
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ginge wrote:
Do they still have those nice old ladies with the perms who write all the numbers in the big red books?
DFW ,assistant ref,waterboy, stage crew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

TRADITION
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Waterboy :DDD:
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote:Waterboy :DDD:
Ffs.
What an honour
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Why does the DfW person have to sit centre stage? Surely they can just listen from the side of the stage.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

Try this one Zapp, third times the charm ;-)