2018 BDO World Championship- Lakeside- 6th-14th January

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Re: 2018 BDO World Championship- Lakeside- 6th-14th January

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Booji Boy wrote:
Ok I accept the bet.
You might wanna set the terms first, unless you want a 3rd party to put a value on both of our life savings :grin:
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Ok I accept the bet.
You might wanna set the terms first, unless you want a 3rd party to put a value on both of our life savings :grin:
I currently have £8.63 in my savings account, how much you got?
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Booji Boy wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Ok I accept the bet.
£-336.45

Shal we say the traditional darts forum £10 bet to charity?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Plus does Col mean the same 9 sessions as last time on C4, or merely one minute of coverage?
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Ok I accept the bet.
£-336.45

Shal we say the traditional darts forum £10 bet to charity?
Deal
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

We still need to establish how much coverage on C4 counts as a loss for Zapp.....
Big Jock Knew
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Ginge wrote:We still need to establish how much coverage on C4 counts as a loss for Zapp.....
He said every session will be on c4

So if one of the live sessions is not on the main channel I win

If every live session is on the main channel like last year he wins
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Seems fair enough to me.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

This is so deeply sad, grown men contacting tv stations about a comp they hate just to post a lie on an obscure Internet forum to get a like off other sad losers.
Madsocks was right, Freud too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:This is so deeply sad, grown men contacting tv stations about a comp they hate just to post a lie on an obscure Internet forum to get a like off other sad losers.

A charity is going to benefit though so its all good.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

ifm wrote:This is so deeply sad, grown men contacting tv stations about a comp they hate just to post a lie on an obscure Internet forum to get a like off other sad losers.

I mean I get why people do it, people wouldn't have to if they had a competent board or team that actually got things sorted close to the event.

Its 6 weeks to the biggest tournament on their calendar and so far

- No draw has been done despite the field being finalized weeks ago.
- No actual information on the TV coverage just the constant response of "its the 2nd year of a 2 year deal"
- Not one whisper of advertisement by either of the TV companies covering it
- No confirmation of the actual session times
- Still rumors that all the players haven't signed the contracts
- Absolutely no response from anyone about the event other that Des saying "a full plan is in place" and "when the board knows something everyone else will know"
- we have people "in the know" on BDOF saying "we all know what the issues are and hopefully they get solved"

Weve all come to expect it with the Masters and WDT but not Lakeside.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

No Brett, we know it's on telly, we know everyone has signed the contracts and we know the draw has been delayed.
So contacting tv stations for no reason other than to try to score a sad point with sad pretend friends is...... sad.

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote: - we have people "in the know" on BDOF saying "we all know what the issues are and hopefully they get solved".
Surely ifm knows what these issues are, he knows everything :D
Big Jock Knew
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

ifm wrote:No Brett, we know it's on telly, we know everyone has signed the contracts and we know the draw has been delayed.
So contacting tv stations for no reason other than to try to score a sad point with sad pretend friends is...... sad.

Do we

only person that has said all the players have signed the contracts is Paul.....and he never lies this time of year does he.

And nobody knows why the draw has been delayed. Its funny that it was accepted pretty quickly that the issue is they want it on TV (which was a rumor with no basis) but when anyone mentions anything else its made up bollocks?

And everyone knows its on telly, we just dont have any idea what channel, what times and what schedule......because nobody has even released the session times yet.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: 2018 BDO World Championship- Lakeside- 6th-14th January

Post by ifm »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:No Brett, we know it's on telly, we know everyone has signed the contracts and we know the draw has been delayed.

Do we

only person that has said all the players have signed the contracts is Paul.....and he never lies this time of year does he.

And nobody knows why the draw has been delayed. Its funny that it was accepted pretty quickly that the issue is they want it on TV (which was a rumor with no basis) but when anyone mentions anything else its made up bollocks?

And everyone knows its on telly, we just dont have any idea what channel, what times and what schedule......because nobody has even released the session times yet.
So you agree, thanks.

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Plus how would Paul know that all 56 (?) players have signed the contract? :D
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Contracts have all been signed that's from top of the tree, like everyone else I know no more ! Players getting increasingly pissed off !
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:Contracts have all been signed that's from top of the tree
"There will be a load of new TV events next year"

:WWWW:
Big Jock Knew
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Re: RE: Re: 2018 BDO World Championship- Lakeside- 6th-14th January

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Do we

So you agree, thanks.

You make my head hurt
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2018 BDO World Championship- Lakeside- 6th-14th January

Post by ifm »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Do we

So you agree, thanks.

You make my head hurt
You confirmed everything I said....... ;)

Madsocks