2018 BDO World Championship- Lakeside- 6th-14th January

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ifm
International

Re: 2018 BDO World Championship- Lakeside- 6th-14th January

Post by ifm »

Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:'For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction'.
Someone says their £10 burger and chips wasn't up to scratch at Lakeside and as sure as apples fall with gravity, Ian McFarlane rushes in to remind everyone the food was crap at Players Championship 12 in Barnsley.
I like your thinking but it really is quite simple, just be consistent, if you are happy to slag off one org for facebook streaming then you should happily slag off another for erm facebook streaming, they are the same thing after all.

Consistency, that's all we want.

Now we will get all the fanboy "team" saying it's not the same blah blah blah deflect deflect deflect but it really is ;-)
I really think you are mentally ill. You genuinely think that a sold out, nationally televised darts event with almost a half a million in prize money which decides to stream another board on social media as a free extra is even remotely comparable? It's absolutely bizarre you would correlate the two.
Who is talking about the comp?, I'm talking about 2 dart orgs doing the same thing and getting different reactions because of the bias on here against one of them.
Consistency, that's all we ask for.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Oh dear oh dear.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:Oh dear oh dear.
Nice contribution there Whinge, why not go claiming more imaginary rule infringements ;-)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Someone says their £10 burger and chips wasn't up to scratch at Lakeside and as sure as apples fall with gravity, Ian McFarlane rushes in to remind everyone the food was crap at Players Championship 12 in Barnsley.
I like your thinking but it really is quite simple, just be consistent, if you are happy to slag off one org for facebook streaming then you should happily slag off another for erm facebook streaming, they are the same thing after all.

Now we will get all the fanboy "team" saying it's not the same blah blah blah deflect deflect deflect but it really is ;-)
I really think you are mentally ill. You genuinely think that a sold out, nationally televised darts event with almost a half a million in prize money which decides to stream another board on social media as a free extra is even remotely comparable? It's absolutely bizarre you would correlate the two.
Who is talking about the comp?, I'm talking about 2 dart orgs doing the same thing and getting different reactions because of the bias on here against one of them.
my God, I think you are actually serious on this one :MAD:

nah, your not.

Just can't be
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Skewball wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:

nah, your not.

Just can't be
You dispute they are both the same thing?
Come on, less dismissing, make a case for how FB streaming is not FB streaming if the PDC do it.

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

ifm wrote:
Skewball wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote: I like your thinking but it really is quite simple, just be consistent, if you are happy to slag off one org for facebook streaming then you should happily slag off another for erm facebook streaming, they are the same thing after all.

nah, your not.

Just can't be
Come on, less dismissing, make a case for how FB streaming is not FB streaming if the PDC do it.
It's obvious you numpty ! Regulation sprinkling of pixie dust makes it HD TV
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

ifm wrote:
Skewball wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote: I like your thinking but it really is quite simple, just be consistent, if you are happy to slag off one org for facebook streaming then you should happily slag off another for erm facebook streaming, they are the same thing after all.

nah, your not.

Just can't be
I just dispute that you are walking the streets and not locked up in a home.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:

So I go into a greasy spoon cafe and find the only thing they are serving is bread rolls and water. I voice my immense displeasure online. The next day I go into a gourmet restaurant and am served a sirloin steak with all the trimmings, garlic potatoes, pepper sauce with a side of bread rolls and a glass of water. But in order to be 'consistent' I have to leave the gourmet restaurant the same bad review as the greasy spoon because I had bread rolls and water with my meal. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the world of cognitive dissonance brought to you in conjunction with Ian McFarlane.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:

He is clearly at the trolling and thats all he does these days. I dont like to call for removals but I would not miss him one bit if he was binned.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:

So I go into a greasy spoon cafe and find the only thing they are serving is bread rolls and water. I voice my immense displeasure online. The next day I go into a gourmet restaurant and am served a sirloin steak with all the trimmings, garlic potatoes, pepper sauce with a side of bread rolls and a glass of water. But in order to be 'consistent' I have to leave the gourmet restaurant the same bad review as the greasy spoon because I had bread rolls and water with my meal. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the world of cognitive dissonance brought to you in conjunction with Ian McFarlane.
:DDD: Brilliant.

As Col says, Ian is just trolling as usual but I'm thankfull he does as we get Murph's classic comebacks, love it :)
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:

Umm, you might have missed the point here, in order to correctly apply your analogy they would either both need to be greasy spoons or gourmet restaurants, both serving the same food with the exact same taste and texture, hope this helps ;-)

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:

He is clearly at the trolling and thats all he does these days. I dont like to call for removals but I would not miss him one bit if he was binned.
Just pointing out the staggering hypocrisy on here, that's all.

Madsocks
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

What a thick bell end ifm is.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Skewball wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:

As Col says, Ian is just trolling as usual but I'm thankfull he does as we get Murph's classic comebacks, love it :)
See my response. Murph is Irish so doesn't understand what educated, clever folk do.

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

dartsfacts wrote:What a thick bell end ifm is.
I think you dropped your violin

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
Skewball wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote: I really think you are mentally ill. You genuinely think that a sold out, nationally televised darts event with almost a half a million in prize money which decides to stream another board on social media as a free extra is even remotely comparable? It's absolutely bizarre you would correlate the two.

nah, your not.

Just can't be
It's obvious you numpty ! Regulation sprinkling of pixie dust makes it HD TV
Yes, I think now they are trying to claim that one is different to the other..........as expected.

Madsocks
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Full meltdown underway. Thrashing around like dolphin caught in a tuna net. Highly amusing.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

ifm wrote:
Skewball wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote: I really think you are mentally ill. You genuinely think that a sold out, nationally televised darts event with almost a half a million in prize money which decides to stream another board on social media as a free extra is even remotely comparable? It's absolutely bizarre you would correlate the two.

See my response. Murph is Irish so doesn't understand what educated, clever folk do.
I have not got involved with this FB streaming argument at all so far but its clear to me what the differences are between one being supplementary and the other being the only coverage. It is so obvious that you must be trolling or clearly cracking under the strain of the last few days of being on here. I hope you are ok.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

oh, and while you are here. about that thread,

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:

Just pointing out the staggering hypocrisy on here, that's all.
Anyway putting our differences to one side :grin: , what is the best current build for Kodi at the minute, my current one is shit.