Isle of Man Darts Festival 9-12 March 2017, Douglas.

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: Isle of Man Darts Festival 9-12 March 2017, Douglas.

Post by ChrisW »

WCDPA wrote:
oche balboa wrote:Hamill is rather sad. His ambition is for the BDO/EDO to finish or cease trading so far he done a lowsy job
Met Martin in his doublefinish days at help for heros exbo with Chris Mason , he also played in the Ricoh joint event EDO/BDO and the doublefinish open at Bolton .
He came across ok at first , then normal Bullshite promised 3k of sponsorship without any chance of it happening lol, Loves an opinion of which everyone is entitled and acts like a man of the world ! a stark contrast to his actions when a rampaging pensioner came a visiting , where like all gobshites he hid and snivelled like a little girl .
Don't hold back Paul. :)
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

WCDPA wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:I see paul is on Facebook now saying front runner were happy with their first dip into darts.........
Course he is, its his go-to line:

"The people at [insert name of broadcaster] said they were very happy with the viewing figures".
They were more happy with the figures than we were . Wouldn't be surprised to be a bigger time slot next year on the Sunday .
Yeah, it'd be nice to see a full game ;)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

I must admit that the Front Runner promo video for the British Internationals is a cracker....all the clips on it are from the Isle of Man Festival...

..from last year :D
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:I must admit that the Front Runner promo video for the British Internationals is a cracker....all the clips on it are from the Isle of Man Festival...

I watched a preview of the premier league clash tonight and guess what, they never used shots from tonight, i mean bloody hell how could they use archive footage, unreal.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

And there it is. I did want Paul to leap in with a defense or a deflection by mentioning the PDC but you will do, excellent stuff :D
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:And there it is. I did want Paul to leap in with a defense or a deflection by mentioning the PDC but you will do, excellent stuff :D
Defence of what?
Do you think they have a time machine and should show footage of the actual event?

I watched a preview of the Germany v England game on Monday, the pictures they used of the players were of completely different matches, HOW MAD IS THAT!!!!???
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

And on it continues.

At least showing the same event would be a start Ian, wouldnt it? :roll:
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Brett is already on the phone to people "In the know"
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

oche balboa wrote:Brett is already on the phone to people "In the know"
Thank fuck for that, they need to get that promo changed as everyone watching it will immediately realise it's from a different event and boycott it in protest, THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!

Madsocks
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Ginge wrote:I must admit that the Front Runner promo video for the British Internationals is a cracker....all the clips on it are from the Isle of Man Festival...

Ross isn't happy. No Scots on it so he won't share it on Facebook.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

markymark wrote:

Its also got a Dutch and a Belgian in it, cant wait to see those at the weekend.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

markymark wrote:

He also said there is a dutchie and a belgie on it which is the really stupid error Whinge missed, slacking.

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote: He also said there is a dutchie and a belgie on it which is the really stupid error Whinge missed, slacking.
iz dat roight? :D
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote: He also said there is a dutchie and a belgie on it which is the really stupid error Whinge missed, slacking.
Well as to date Frontrunner have only done the IOM and I don't think any Scots got to stage finals it's not surprising they don't feature lol
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Well as to date Frontrunner have only done the IOM and I don't think any Scots got to stage finals it's not surprising they don't feature lol
Paul, the clips are from last years IoM festival, did Frontrunner show it last year?

Must have missed that..... :WWWW: :roll:

Not difficult to get some footage of a past Brit Int, is it? They managed to get some archive footage of last years IoM to make the IoM promo this year despite never showing live darts before, so Im sure its not beyond the wit of man.
Big Jock Knew
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Just bought a bottle of lynx deodorant. When I got home and unpacked it, I was really disappointed to find out the semi clad bikini girl from the advert wasn't included.

Shoddy advertising.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Cant wait to watch Geert de Vos on Saturday.
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ginge wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Paul, the clips are from last years IoM festival, did Frontrunner show it last year?

Must have missed that..... :WWWW: :roll:

Not difficult to get some footage of a past Brit Int, is it? They managed to get some archive footage of last years IoM to make the IoM promo this year despite never showing live darts before, so Im sure its not beyond the wit of man.
It's a rehashed version of one used for IOM and was 247's own material filmed at an EDO event , perhaps they weren't allowed to use material from when it was a BDO event 247 worked on ! Don't know but knowing relations between the 2 orgs probably not far off lol.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Ginge wrote:Cant wait to watch Geert de Vos on Saturday.
I'm sure that Winmau will stream the 4 nations competition this weekend
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:
Ginge wrote:Cant wait to watch Geert de Vos on Saturday.
I'm sure that Winmau will steal the 4 nations competition stream from someone this weekend and take all the credit again
:P
Big Jock Knew