Isle of Man Darts Festival 9-12 March 2017, Douglas.

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Isle of Man Darts Festival 9-12 March 2017, Douglas.

Post by ifm »

only85 wrote:
Mgt wrote:
Rout wrote:
Mgt wrote:
Rout wrote: People like him are massive part of the problem.

Never, ever stops moaning. But what do they do about it?

fek off to the pdc if you don't like it. If you don't want to, don't swan around like you expect to be treat like darting royalty because you think you are one of the 'names'. Maybe think about being pro active about encouraging or forcing change. Why don't the players get together and form a proper union with some influence to collectively speak up and positively encourage changes.

A total ego maniac that guy.
I believe they did something similar in 1992.... ;)
It's not rebellion. It just needs the gap bridging between the players and the board. At the moment that gap is far too big and the communication is none existent.

The stalwarts should do more pro actively to force a change there. If they all participated in being a collective voice, it means when you are knocking on the door for answers the knock can't be ignored.

Instead they choose whinging in Facebook.
I don't know whether it would make a lot of difference with this board though. I've got the feeling they try to make things work, but are just really incompetent. Being pressured by the players won't magically hand them the skills and know how to do their job properly.

Imo what the BDO needs is this board to realise they're in over their heads, step down, and an experienced and capable management to step in. I wouldn't for the life of me know who should do it and why they'd bother though.
especially when they would certainly get slagged off on here & have all there judgements & decisions questioned by people on here , ringing up venues as a way of occupying there time & filling there empty lives, theres nothing wrong with constructive criticism but thats in short supply, its enough to put any sane person off wanting to make an effort really
I see Whinge defended this, the guy that even found out where Warren Brown lived and that he was renting his house, just because he was involved in with the bdo.
The thing is it would be a job, this is where they seem to be buggering up, they keep trying to find some magical company to come in and take over the entire package and basically do their jobs for them whilst they still get paid.
I've said before, advertise for a GM with the skills needed and fund it by booting the William's who are both on £30k i think (plus expenses no doubt).
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

ifm wrote:
only85 wrote:
Mgt wrote:
Rout wrote:
Mgt wrote:
I believe they did something similar in 1992.... ;)
It's not rebellion. It just needs the gap bridging between the players and the board. At the moment that gap is far too big and the communication is none existent.

The stalwarts should do more pro actively to force a change there. If they all participated in being a collective voice, it means when you are knocking on the door for answers the knock can't be ignored.

Instead they choose whinging in Facebook.
I don't know whether it would make a lot of difference with this board though. I've got the feeling they try to make things work, but are just really incompetent. Being pressured by the players won't magically hand them the skills and know how to do their job properly.

Imo what the BDO needs is this board to realise they're in over their heads, step down, and an experienced and capable management to step in. I wouldn't for the life of me know who should do it and why they'd bother though.
especially when they would certainly get slagged off on here & have all there judgements & decisions questioned by people on here , ringing up venues as a way of occupying there time & filling there empty lives, theres nothing wrong with constructive criticism but thats in short supply, its enough to put any sane person off wanting to make an effort really
I see Whinge defended this, the guy that even found out where Warren Brown lived and that he was renting his house, just because he was involved in with the bdo.
The thing is it would be a job, this is where they seem to be buggering up, they keep trying to find some magical company to come in and take over the entire package and basically do their jobs for them whilst they still get paid.
I've said before, advertise for a GM with the skills needed and fund it by booting the William's who are both on £30k i think (plus expenses no doubt).
Only BDO chairperson gets a wage I believe it's 25k , Wayne doesn't receive any wage .
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote: advertise for a GM with the skills needed and fund it by booting the William's who are both on £30k i think (plus expenses no doubt).
WCDPA wrote:Only BDO chairperson gets a wage I believe it's 25k , Wayne doesn't receive any wage .

"You don't know this though do you?
No, thought not, just making stuff up for the sake of it, i really do hope you get taken to court over the rubbish you spew."
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote: advertise for a GM with the skills needed and fund it by booting the William's who are both on £30k i think (plus expenses no doubt).
WCDPA wrote:Only BDO chairperson gets a wage I believe it's 25k , Wayne doesn't receive any wage .

No, thought not, just making stuff up for the sake of it, i really do hope you get taken to court over the rubbish you spew."
I did not go through the accounts forensically as you did :grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote:

I understand Wayne gets a handsome travel allowance ;)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
oche balboa
International

Re: Isle of Man Darts Festival 9-12 March 2017, Douglas.

Post by oche balboa »

Brett is on the phone as we speak trying to get more information
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Ginge wrote:And on it continues.

At least showing the same event would be a start Ian, wouldnt it? :roll:
Hahaha. YOu do need to get over yourself at times.

Hope you pull the BBC up next time they show a PL cup during an fa cup show or the itv when they show a club rugby clip during the 6 nations
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The Jolly Man wrote:

Hope you pull the BBC up next time they show a PL cup during an fa cup show or the itv when they show a club rugby clip during the 6 nations
An unexpected bite. Excellent.
Big Jock Knew
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Ginge wrote:
The Jolly Man wrote:

An unexpected bite. Excellent.
Chomp

Excellent. He bit
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

That was easy.
Big Jock Knew
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Ginge wrote:That was easy.
Far to easy. You need to learn to react differently
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The Jolly Man wrote:
Ginge wrote:That was easy.
Far to easy. You need to learn to react differently
Nibble.
Big Jock Knew
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Rattled
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Salmon.
Big Jock Knew
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

You need saving
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Big Jock Knew
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

You ok? Are you feeling left out
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Isle of Man Darts Festival 9-12 March 2017, Douglas.

Post by Ginge »

The Jolly Man wrote:You ok? Are you feeling left out
I'm fine hun.
Do you want to inbox me?
Big Jock Knew
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Chase me chase me
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The Jolly Man wrote:Chase me chase me
Chase me chase me
Big Jock Knew