BDO British Internationals 2017

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Booji Boy
International

Re: BDO British Internationals 2017

Post by Booji Boy »

Since IFM is such a fan of posting definitions. Here is his for stalking. :grin:

"Accidentally stumbling across a buffoons posts on public facebook pages is a known and very serious form of stalking"
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Re: the dead legs situation. I see Paul has been posting.

Wonder what the EDO think about changing the format. When a team has won it has won. Get the idea about leg difference etc but was watching the ladies. When wales won it the final match was absolutely pointless.

My opinion: the prog was far too long. It made it boring. Cutting it down would be better if the event televised.

Like in pool how they have 'race to 7' etc. Think that would suit this event better.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

devosteve wrote:Re: the dead legs situation. I see Paul has been posting.

Wonder what the EDO think about changing the format. When a team has won it has won. Get the idea about leg difference etc but was watching the ladies. When wales won it the final match was absolutely pointless.

My opinion: the prog was far too long. It made it boring. Cutting it down would be better if the event televised.

Like in pool how they have 'race to 7' etc. Think that would suit this event better.
Shorten the format imo, best of 5 legs and as you say first to 7 sounds good. It would make team selection and order much more interesting.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:Since IFM is such a fan of posting definitions. Here is his for stalking. :grin:

"Accidentally stumbling across a buffoons posts on public facebook pages is a known and very serious form of stalking"
Some examples given in British law for what you were doing:-

,following a person, watching or spying on them or forcing contact with the victim through any means, including social media.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:Since IFM is such a fan of posting definitions. Here is his for stalking. :grin:

,following a person, watching or spying on them or forcing contact with the victim through any means, including social media.
So let's put this to bed guys, Ian if you or your friends post or share personal info or a pic it will appear on their timeline which in turn may appear on your friend's timeline and be seen by their friends.

Once you have posted it you give up all rights to it, read the Facebook Ts and Cs
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

I would like to see them get a big name presenter in. Someone like Tom Hanks or Beyonce would be fine. Someone more befitting a TV product.

There should be a million pound prize fund for each player on the winning team. Only right if it's telly.

The venue isn't good enough for broadcasting purposes either. Should really be held in the nou camp or in Hyde Park.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO British Internationals 2017

Post by ifm »

nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:

So let's put this to bed guys, Ian if you or your friends post or share personal info or a pic it will appear on their timeline which in turn may appear on your friend's timeline and be seen by their friends.

Once you have posted it you give up all rights to it, read the Facebook Ts and Cs
That doesn't alter the fact that he was stalking my Facebook though Nikkiboy, that is the point I made and he denied.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

£1,501.00.....not bad for one good leg.......non-PDC darts is looking up.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:

That doesn't alter the fact that he was stalking my Facebook though Nikkiboy, that is the point I made and he denied.

If your Facebook profile is open to view then he is not stalking, you have made it visible to all Ian which is the point he is making and you are failing to see.

It's a bit like you complaining that something you posted here has been copied elsewhere, it is NOT stalking if it is an open visible to all format. If it was I'd be "stalking" the BBC news site every morning.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

I don't think it's stalking Ian....more like admiration..... he must really idolise you. A scary thought though.....
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

I'm not explaining the difference between a global news outlet and my personal Facebook page, I've altered the settings to stop him and Garry now so they can't stalk me again.

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:I don't think it's stalking Ian....more like admiration..... he must really idolise you. A scary thought though.....
There are few on here......

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:

No need to clear it up, he made a post on BDOF I came across as I was a member there at the time. He got mad because what he said there contradicted what he said here.

The second time I quoted one of his posts was when someone posted a link to a lads facebook page where the lad was acting a bit of a dick, low and behold I again stumbled across a post from ifm where he was taking the piss out of a sixteen year old. He got mad again and accused me of stalking "HIS" fb page.

Now If I had went on fb intentionally seeking out the buffoons posts or even his page then yes that would be a form of stalking. No such thing happened.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:

Liar.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

I will donate 100 british pounds to a charity of Ifm,s choice if he can prove I have stalked HIS FB page.

Over to you Ian.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Booji Boy wrote:I will donate 100 british pounds to a charity of Ifm,s choice if he can prove I have stalked HIS FB page.

Over to you Ian.

I will do the same if he can prove his claims I stalked his facebook, took pics of his page and other such retarded claims of his.
Potbelly likes to make wild claims without any proof
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:I will donate 100 british pounds to a charity of Ifm,s choice if he can prove I have stalked HIS FB page.

Over to you Ian.
Yes that's possible, you quoting my Facebook i cannot prove but hey, you did it, we both know it, i have taken steps to prevent you from doing it again.

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
oche balboa wrote:He will get the Grand :)
Of course, televised 9 darter.
Can you stop stalking Oche please?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:

Over to you Ian.
Yes that's possible, you quoting my Facebook i cannot prove but hey, you did it, we both know it, i have taken steps to prevent you from doing it again.
Of course you cant prove it, how can you prove something that didnt happen?

Give me one example of where I have quoted something direct from your facebook page. It should be easy for you as you have said it deffo happened.

£100 to charity ffs.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
oche balboa wrote:He will get the Grand :)
Of course, televised 9 darter.
He'll get £1000 from the BDO and £501 from the EDO.......