Winmau World Masters

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: Winmau World Masters

Post by Paddy McGinty »

He's known as "The Stealth Troller" across a number of forums.........very clever, but not clever enough to pull the wool over our eyes, he has a really weird taste in music as well which dosen't help matters......sometimes I question his sanity.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Bag Carrier
County Player

Post by Bag Carrier »

Waste of time putting it on frontrunner now with it not being a free to view channel.

Surely those that brokered the recent deals must have knew this was happening, Surelt they won't have duped them into signing deals and then changing how it's available to watch.
JFT97
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: Winmau World Masters

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Paddy McGinty wrote:He's known as "The Stealth Troller" across a number of forums.........very clever, but not clever enough to pull the wool over our eyes, he has a really weird taste in music as well which dosen't help matters......sometimes I question his sanity.
ifm wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Read all this thread. What a piece of work this Devo Steve is.
He has steadily progressed into one of the worse trolls on here.
Trolling can be funny. But this fella is all over facebook masquerading as a concerned BDO fan only to run over here to slag off any titbits of info he has garnered.

As Paddy says, we're onto him.
UKDA 4 Life
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Bag Carrier wrote:Waste of time putting it on frontrunner now with it not being a free to view channel.

Surely those that brokered the recent deals must have knew this was happening, Surelt they won't have duped them into signing deals and then changing how it's available to watch.
Has anyone asked Battersby if he was told it would not be on Freeview?
Big Jock Knew
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Bag Carrier wrote:Waste of time putting it on frontrunner now with it not being a free to view channel.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's actually Winmau organising the whole week.
UKDA 4 Life
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if it's actually Winmau organising the whole week.
Probably not but given they pay for the whole prizefund (someone prove otherwise!) you cant blame them from doing their own promotion, we know the BDO are useless at it.
Big Jock Knew
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Can't have

All the talk has been how frontrunner have been really impressed and even shared their future goals with people from the edo
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

"Yeah guys, so we are planning to take the channel off the most popular free TV platform in the country as well as Freesat, Youview and BT Vision. Can we have some more money off you now please Tommy?"
Big Jock Knew
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

Who was it that was talking about the potential for a long-term partnership with Front Runner just a few weeks ago?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zeyes wrote:Who was it that was talking about the potential for a long-term partnership with Front Runner just a few weeks ago?
Paul, wasnt it? He has been very quiet of late, cant think why.

"Long term partnership", ffs :D . How will that be announced? "The EDO can today proudly announce that we will continue to pay money to be on TV for the next three years"?
Big Jock Knew
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Devo not a patch on our fearless leader, the one and only, true head man of The Team. Go Ginge.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Be quiet, mortal.
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Has Pauly mentioned yet how the EDO are

"happy to be paying front runner even more money to show their product to even less people than before and how frontrunner taking the edo money to show darts will mean more customers and viewers will now pay for the darts they were already not watching for free"
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

FR have to be binned now. No way can any one justify paying for just being shown on the Sky Platform. No way.

Can't see WInmau being on proper TV now at all. (and FR is no no longer proper TV )
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Fanboy. TV. Seeth. Etc etc.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Skewball wrote:FR have to be binned now. No way can any one justify paying for just being shown on the Sky Platform. No way.

Can't see WInmau being on proper TV now at all. (and FR is no no longer proper TV )
Cant see a trivial thing like the channel only being available on Sky changing the mind of a certain Mr Thompson. You know as well as I do that having these things broadcast is all in the name of vanity and nothing else.
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

again if the bdo fans were barely watching when it was on freeview

what makes them think more will tune in now they have to pay for it ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Skewball wrote:FR have to be binned now. No way can any one justify paying for just being shown on the Sky Platform. No way.

I suppose it depends on the cost now, we know it was nowhere near what some people were claiming but with them losing Freeview and Freesat they surely have slashed their rates even further, if it's just a couple of grand AND an outside sponsor will cover it then why not.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote: I suppose it depends on the cost now, I'm hoping it was nowhere near what some people were claiming
Fixed.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: I suppose it depends on the cost now, it's been confirmed that it was nowhere near the figures that some people had plucked out of a brochure and were claiming as an absolute fact much to the delight of fanboys who believed it hook line and sinker
Fixed.
re-fixed
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am