Winmau World Masters

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
oche balboa
International

Re: Winmau World Masters

Post by oche balboa »

Rawling will not do it
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Why not? He is a freelance sports broadcaster and he will have some idea of who is actually playing.
Big Jock Knew
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

oche balboa wrote:Rawling will not do it
Why wouldn’t a freelance commentator who has worked for both eurosport and the bdo before not do an event for the bdo and Eurosport?
mc1958
Superleague Player

Post by mc1958 »

My guess is Nick Rolls and Antony Dundas with a couple of players roped in when they aren't playing
Dorsetdarter
Steady Sixties

Post by Dorsetdarter »

According to Chris's FB page he is on comms, although he doesn't know who the production company is, as he didn't ask.
Good news that's its got coverage and Chris will hopefully add to the production.
devosteve
International

Re: RE: Re: Winmau World Masters

Post by devosteve »

ifm wrote:
devosteve wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:Whatever happened to the Brad Pitt shrts, did they carry on selling them?
I have no idea.

Ian?
When all the legitimate questions were asked of the future BDO board member and disciplinary officer re the legality of those shirts I am sure folks were met with mocking comments rather than honest replies.
"legitimate questions" dear lord do you not read what you write?
to be honest I can write but I can't read. It's a real problem in life. Until mrs devo read through a lot of posts the other day I thought we were best friends!
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Dorsetdarter wrote:According to Chris's FB page he is on comms, although he doesn't know who the production company is, as he didn't ask.
Good news that's its got coverage and Chris will hopefully add to the production.
So it is a last minute thing then if they are only just asking commentators
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Dear Lord

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Dorsetdarter wrote:According to Chris's FB page he is on comms, although he doesn't know who the production company is, as he didn't ask.
Everyone knows it was agreed last minute, you are preaching to the converted.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Re: RE: Re: Winmau World Masters

Post by nikkiboy »

devosteve wrote:
ifm wrote:
devosteve wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:Whatever happened to the Brad Pitt shrts, did they carry on selling them?
I have no idea.

Ian?
When all the legitimate questions were asked of the future BDO board member and disciplinary officer re the legality of those shirts I am sure folks were met with mocking comments rather than honest replies.
"legitimate questions" dear lord do you not read what you write?
to be honest I can write but I can't read. It's a real problem in life. Until mrs devo read through a lot of posts the other day I thought we were best friends!
:grin:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Everyone knows it was agreed last minute, you are preaching to the converted.
Make your mind up dear.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Yesterday he tweeted Gwynne articulating that he did not have a clue who was on comms. So if true, it has only been organised today.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ssjsa wrote:
Yesterday he tweeted Gwynne articulating that he did not have a clue who was on comms. So if true, it has only been organised today.
No no no no it was all agreed months ago, they just decided not to put it into the printed and online schedules to keep everyone on their toes :DDD:
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

ssjsa wrote:
Why would they tell Gwynne if he wasn't selected?

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
No no no no it was all agreed months ago, they just decided not to put it into the printed and online schedules to keep everyone on their toes :DDD:
Do you really want to start this again after you looked so stupid yesterday?

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Slapping klaxon!!!!
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:Slapping klaxon!!!!
Is that a no?

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

And people wonder why the forum is dead on its arse these days.
Big Jock Knew
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

Draws are out if they playing best of 7 sets 3 legs in last 16 how many on tv in 4 hours and how they fitting last day best of 7 sets last 8 9 sets semi 11 sets final
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

foggs3355 wrote:Draws are out if they playing best of 7 sets 3 legs in last 16 how many on tv in 4 hours and how they fitting last day best of 7 sets last 8 9 sets semi 11 sets final
This happened last year with the drawsheets, said it was best of 7 in the Last 16, they ended up playing best of 5 anyway.
Big Jock Knew