2017 PDC Grand Slam of Darts, Wolverhampton 11-19 November

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ifm
International

Re: 2017 PDC Grand Slam of Darts, Wolverhampton 11-19 November

Post by ifm »

Who won?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:Who won?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
It wasn't Glenn
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

I dont get the boredom of an event when the number 1 and 2 seed ends up in the final, surely it means the seeding was right.

Are we all going to be moaning when the Ally Pally final is MVG v Wright or the BDO final is........wait who are the seeds :)
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

I see Tommy Cox and Mason are deep throating Taylor on twitter and saying the comments about his interview on Saturday and his antics on Sunday were fine.
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:I see Tommy Cox and Mason are deep throating Taylor on twitter and saying the comments about his interview on Saturday and his antics on Sunday were fine.
The interview with Dutch TV is worse than the English one. How the fuck can they defend that!
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

This one

Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

dartsfacts wrote:This one

That was embarrassing

Love the interviewer though
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
dartsfacts wrote:This one

That was embarrassing

Love the interviewer though
Even more embarrasing trying defend it.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

I sense Tommy Cox wants to defend Taylor because he is the main reason why he made so much cash. I'm not sure Mason's reason
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

oche balboa wrote:I sense Tommy Cox wants to defend Taylor because he is the main reason why he made so much cash. I'm not sure Mason's reason
Taylor has been using him as filler on his exhibition nights.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Are we free to call this incident Watergate.

:WWWW:
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

oche balboa wrote:I sense Tommy Cox wants to defend Taylor because he is the main reason why he made so much cash. I'm not sure Mason's reason
I find Mason defending him ironic seen as though hes at least partially to blame for Taylor being a prick to other players.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: 2017 PDC Grand Slam of Darts, Wolverhampton 11-19 November

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
I find Mason defending him ironic seen as though hes at least partially to blame for Taylor being a prick to other players.
You know as well as I do that his opinions on things will change depending on who is paying him ;)
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Re: RE: Re: 2017 PDC Grand Slam of Darts, Wolverhampton 11-19 November

Post by Skewball »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Mason changed his tone with Taylor as soon as he started comms with itv As he did with the bdo when he started comms with them. But fair enough, gotta pay them shirt bills
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

Didn't Mason say Lakeside was now car crash TV...until BT paid him to cover it ☺...tbf you can't blame him for that really...don't bite the hand that feeds you.....same with him now doing some exhibitions with Taylor..

The Taylor interview will be liked by those who dislike Gurney..and there are a few...but to me , and I'm not a huge Gurney fan, I thought it was ridiculously disrespectful and crass..and the glass of water tantrum was just ridiculous...I wouldn't expect kids to get upset over that...
slymaster
International

Post by slymaster »

trotter wrote: The Taylor interview will be liked by those who dislike Gurney..and there are a few...but to me , and I'm not a huge Gurney fan, I thought it was ridiculously disrespectful and crass..and the glass of water tantrum was just ridiculous...I wouldn't expect kids to get upset over that...
I have nothing against Mr. Gurney but I still liked it. If that's not entertainment value than nothing is... :IIII: :DDD: Taylor just does not give a fruck on his farewell tour, showing his real face. He should be fined although the PDC is Taylor and Taylor invented darts.... :MAD:
More entertainment than -he is a cracking little player, I am over the moon, name drop etc....

This is Mr. Taylor - a simple-minded man, always was and always will be.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Taylor is a horrible little bastard and a hypocrite. I'd love someone to react by telling him to go back to his motor home.... see how he'd like that. Childish aye but so is he. Re Daryl Gurney..... why should he have to play the way Taylor says he should? I seem to remember a three times world champion christened old stone face because of his lack of emotion on the oche.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Am I right in saying Taylor (in that interview ) mentioned how he has had to pay fines to the pdc so he makes sure others do as well? Or is my memories impaired?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

trotter wrote:
The Taylor interview will be liked by those who dislike Gurney..and there are a few....
And that can colour folks view of what he said.

Case in point : wooz fan. Liked it because he dislikes Gurney I'm.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

devosteve wrote:
trotter wrote:
The Taylor interview will be liked by those who dislike Gurney..and there are a few....
And that can colour folks view of what he said.

Case in point : wooz fan. Liked it because he dislikes Gurney I'm.
The language used by Taylor and his attitude towards the interviewer is not good to see. I don't approve of it - but every single word he says about Gurney there is true - brilliant player, has great self-belief, but does he make me want to watch him/support him - good grief no. He's miserable, angry and even his own Irish crowd booed him in a major final! Part of this definitely Taylor sticking up for his fellow old guard - Whitlock plays the way the game should be and Taylor didn't like seeing Gurney's behaviour at the Grand Prix.