ssjsa wrote:Unibet Premier League
Night Four - February 22    
Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin

Michael Smith (87.32) 7 (12) 3 (85.60) Simon Whitlock
Gerwyn Price (90.87) 3 (12) 7 (106.20) Mensur Suljovic
Michael van Gerwen (103.42) 7 (12) 2 (96.90) Daryl Gurney
Rob Cross (96.46) 7 (12) 3 (88.60) Raymond van Barneveld
Peter Wright (104.65) 6 (12) 6 (105.25) Gary Anderson

ssjsa posting darts averages for a darts event on a darts forum.

Someones heart rate will go up with anger :grin:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
BlueSpark
International

Re: 2018 Premier League

Post by BlueSpark »

Decent last game.
Would have been disappointed going to watch the others.
Almost forgot the pl was on tonight tbh.
Ah well, may spend some work time tomorrow sorting the uk open comp groups. Might as well get paid for it :grin:
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

BlueSpark wrote:Decent last game.
Would have been disappointed going to watch the others.
Almost forgot the pl was on tonight tbh.
Ah well, may spend some work time tomorrow sorting the uk open comp groups. Might as well get paid for it :grin:

was not the best night in terms of standard.

Still getting 12k crowd is something else,
I remember them starting off with crowds of around 600 at places like Kidderminster , and now they are getting 20 times that.

The bdo would love to get 600 let alone 12k
Last edited by Little Lonely Garry on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

A fair bit of exaggeration going on here I see.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Courtesy of Premium Dart Data

Allthough Bully Boy is on top of the #PremierLeagueDarts with 4 wins out of 4, he has the lowest tournament average

1 MvG 103.9
2 Mensur 101.2
3 Wright 99.9
4 Anderson 98.0
5 Gurney 96.8
6 Cross 95.6
7 Whitlock 94.9
8 Barney 94.2
9 Price 92.7
10 Smith 92.3
Attachments
IMG_20180223_051416.jpg
IMG_20180223_051416.jpg (393.83 KiB) Viewed 771 times

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by ifm »

ifm wrote:
Canuck_bully wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
JOEY wrote:What's the best bets tonight please ssjsa!!!!!
Ando at evens to beat Snakebite.

Gary is always at his most intense when he has a dislike of his opponent. Peter and Price fit the bill perfectly.
How come he dislikes his fellow Scot so much? They will be on the same team in June!

Surely one day the Germans will have at least one of their own players in the PL? Martin Schindler looks most likely in a few years, seems to be progressing better than Hopp.
Ssja won't answer that but it's because he accused him of cheating.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I hadn't realised that this all kicked off on twatter again the other day.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Bullyboy continuing his good form.

Michael Smith won the Granite City Darts Masters on Friday evening for the second year in a row. The former youth world champion defeated Chris Dobey in the final 4-2.

Dobey had to start in the preliminary round during the darts exhibition tournament in Scotland, where he was too strong for Ted Hankey. ‘Hollywood’ also won victories over Gary Anderson and Ian White. Smith was able to beat John Henderson and Daryl Gurney on the way to the final.

Phil Taylor lost his first game with 4-0 from White. ‘The Diamond’ threw an average of 111 in this match and finished the match in style with a 121 finish.

Preliminary round
Chris Dobey (W) v Ted Hankey

Quarter final
Michael Smith (W) v John Henderson
Daryl Gurney (W) v Devon Petersen
Phil Taylor v Ian White (W)
Gary Anderson v Chris Dobey (W)

Semi finals
Michael Smith (W) v Daryl Gurney
Ian White v Chris Dobey (W)

Final
Michael Smith 4-2 Chris Dobey

Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

I wonder how much it cost the organisers to see Taylor get humped in the 1st round and not win a leg.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Skewball wrote:I wonder how much it cost the organisers to see Taylor get humped in the 1st round and not win a leg.
:grin:
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Just watched this again.

ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Best leg ever LOL, 12 darter ffs!

Madsocks
Chef from Sweden
Brass Darts

Post by Chef from Sweden »

I prefer the leg between Wade and Taylor...both at 141 after 6 darts :)
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

MICHAEL SMITH is bidding to maintain his advantage at the top of the Unibet Premier League table as the tournament visits Westpoint Exeter on Thursday for the season's fifth league night.

Smith is the only player to have recorded four wins so far this season, having extended his unbeaten record with victory over Simon Whitlock in their top-of-the-table clash in Berlin last week.

The former World Youth Champion comes up against Raymond van Barneveld in Exeter, and is aiming to retain his two-point cushion at the top of the table.

"Things have gone really well so far but I'm not taking anything for granted," said Smith. "I still feel I've not played my best darts yet and I'll have to do that against a class player like Raymond.

"I've been taking my opportunities so far and if I can keep doing that hopefully I'll get another win."

Whitlock, the 2012 runner-up, is aiming to get back to winning ways following his loss to Smith when he faces Welshman Gerwyn Price on Thursday.

"I struggled against Michael in Germany last week but I'm very happy with how it's going overall," said Whitlock. "I have enjoyed every minute so far.

"I want to get back to winning ways and keep myself in these Play-Off spots and challenge at the top.

"I think my experience might count for something against Gerwyn. It's great to go back to all the venues I've missed while not being in the Premier League and I am really looking forward to Exeter."

Reigning Premier League champion Michael van Gerwen picked up his third win of the season by defeating Daryl Gurney in Berlin, and now faces Austrian star Mensur Suljovic, who claimed his first Premier League win last week.

"I'm trying to get to the top of the table as soon as possible and the game on Thursday gives me a chance to make another step towards that," said Van Gerwen.

"I have been happy with some of my performances but not all and I know I will have to produce a good one against Mensur as he played very well last week.

"It could be the start of a very good weekend for me with the UK Open just around the corner and I can send out a message with a very good performance and win in Exeter."

World Champion Rob Cross is looking to continue his revival after claiming back-to-back victories in the past fortnight, with the Hastings thrower up against Gary Anderson in Exeter.

"I've been improving in the last few weeks and my finishing is getting back to where I want it to be," said Cross. "I'm a lot happier with my game and I'm feeling good.

"I was happy with how I played against Raymond last week and I know I'll have to be good again when I play Gary because he's a great player, but I'm looking forward to it."

The night's other game sees Peter Wright prepares for this weekend's defence of his UK Open title against Northern Irish star Daryl Gurney, who has yet to claim victory this season.

The Unibet Premier League will be broadcast live on Sky Sports from 7pm on Thursday night and shown worldwide through the PDC's international broadcast partners.

In addition, the Unibet Premier League will feature radio commentary throughout the season on talkSPORT and talkSPORT2. For further details of coverage, please visit www.talksport.co.uk.

Unibet Premier League
Night Five - March 1
Westpoint Exeter
Gary Anderson v Rob Cross
Daryl Gurney v Peter Wright
Mensur Suljovic v Michael van Gerwen
Raymond van Barneveld v Michael Smith
Simon Whitlock v Gerwyn Price
Tickets via www.ticketzone.co.uk and 08444 99 99 55

Unibet Match Odds - Night Five
6/5 Gary Anderson
33/10 Draw
8/5 Rob Cross

33/10 Daryl Gurney
7/2 Draw
3/5 Peter Wright

8/1 Mensur Suljovic
6/1 Draw
11/50 Michael van Gerwen

7/5 Raymond van Barneveld
33/10 Draw
7/5 Michael Smith

6/5 Simon Whitlock
33/10 Draw
13/8 Gerwyn Price

ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Chef from Sweden wrote:I prefer the leg between Wade and Taylor...both at 141 after 6 darts :)
There were better legs than the Anderson one in my last 16 game with Smith-Neale on Saturday in The Dolphin pub Tamworth.

Madsocks
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

ssjsa wrote:Just watched this again.

great drama, very entertaining and most memorable leg for a good while.
Scrogaldo
Steady Sixties

Post by Scrogaldo »

ifm wrote:
Chef from Sweden wrote:I prefer the leg between Wade and Taylor...both at 141 after 6 darts :)
There were better legs than the Anderson one in my last 16 game with Smith-Neale on Saturday in The Dolphin pub Tamworth.
Who won?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Scrogaldo wrote:
ifm wrote:
Who won?
He did lol

Madsocks
Canuck_bully
The Ton Club

Post by Canuck_bully »

ifm wrote:
Have to keep in context, big difference between doing it in the pub than on TV infront of 1000's. And anyone can upload a video to youtube and call it what they want, shouldn't take it too seriously, but it was a great moment for sure. MVG v Cross at the UK open 2 years ago has to be one of if not the best spell of darts ever (on camera anyway, though sure this happens all the time down the pub :? )

ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Canuck_bully wrote:
ifm wrote:
Have to keep in context, big difference between doing it in the pub than on TV infront of 1000's. And anyone can upload a video to youtube and call it what they want, shouldn't take it too seriously, but it was a great moment for sure. MVG v Cross at the UK open 2 years ago has to be one of if not the best spell of darts ever (on camera anyway, though sure this happens all the time down the pub :? )

In context it's not that good a leg, you've mentioned one but there are literally hundreds of tv games better than a 12 darter, Taylor v Lewis several years ago, pretty much every leg was better than that.

Madsocks