BDO disciplinary system.

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: BDO disciplinary system.

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Murphio wrote:Have they 'punished' JC for the comments on his blog? If not, I will do it.
Justin Credible. I, the undersigned, fine you £1,000,000 and order you to complete 400 hours community service which will involve waxing my car, painting my fence, and scrubbing my deck.
Yours Faithfully, Murphio.

My legal team are dealing with the issue so have been advised not to comment
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Murphio wrote:Have they 'punished' JC for the comments on his blog? If not, I will do it.
Justin Credible. I, the undersigned, fine you £1,000,000 and order you to complete 400 hours community service which will involve waxing my car, painting my fence, and scrubbing my deck.

Well I'm proceeding with my case regardless. Get your house up for sale, boyo.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

Well I'm proceeding with my case regardless. Get your house up for sale, boyo.

I will put a blockade on the halting site :grin:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

He may pay the money but there's no way he's leaving his moms basement......
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

'Protest live'
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

One of Wayne 's main grievance seems to be that he helped the board when they were vulnerable re their positions. Once those positions were secured for 2 yrs they no longer needed him.

re routs repeated point: didn't they realise that the position of disciplinary officer needed to go with some with a good reputation and seem as neutral. Not a mate who before the new code at times broke it (according to many posters).

seems like silence is king now re the players. Wonder if something is brewing behind the scenes re a new board?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:He may pay the money but there's no way he's leaving his moms basement......
"mom"

WTF?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

devosteve wrote:One of Wayne 's main grievance seems to be that he helped the board when they were vulnerable re their positions. Once those positions were secured for 2 yrs they no longer needed him.

re routs repeated point: didn't they realise that the position of disciplinary officer needed to go with some with a good reputation and seem as neutral. Not a mate who before the new code at times broke it (according to many posters).

seems like silence is king now re the players. Wonder if something is brewing behind the scenes re a new board?
The problem with picking someone neutral is they can disagree with you

Des was picked because they know he will do everything they ask of him
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Trying to catch up with this thread. My goodness, what a complete shambles the BDO is.
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Dannyboy wrote:Trying to catch up with this thread. My goodness, what a complete shambles the BDO is.
In other news bears do indeed shit in the woods
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Like I said before this could've all been sorted out amicably but Mr Williams obviously had an agenda that only suited Mr and Mrs Williams.
After the European Weekend Wayne begged me that I shouldn't mention his promises or anything to anyone before the AGM because they was scared of getting voted off....
They new what they done was wrong and they have used me and made lies
But I will say the two Johns didn't know hardly anything until the very late stages.

another post from Wayne. They have a 2 yr term now though?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

devosteve wrote:Like I said before this could've all been sorted out amicably but Mr Williams obviously had an agenda that only suited Mr and Mrs Williams.
After the European Weekend Wayne begged me that I shouldn't mention his promises or anything to anyone before the AGM because they was scared of getting voted off....
But I will say the two Johns didn't know hardly anything until the very late stages.

Yup they agreed at the last agm to stagger the voting of board members to stop a whole board takeover and the Williams were voted in last year

Whoever agreed to that wants their fucking head testing
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
devosteve wrote:Like I said before this could've all been sorted out amicably but Mr Williams obviously had an agenda that only suited Mr and Mrs Williams.

Yup they agreed at the last agm to stagger the voting of board members to stop a whole board takeover and the Williams were voted in last year

Whoever agreed to that wants their fekkin head testing
Vote of no confidence is still in the rules ........I think as is an EGM
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO disciplinary system.

Post by Rout »

WCDPA wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

This badly needs to happen.

I think what is stopping it happening is who else is gonna do it?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

WCDPA wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Against the whole board or just the offficials up for election at the Egm

Also if it's a vote of no confidence does they not have to be a alternative board, can't just vote no confidence but then not have anyone to go up against them
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Rout wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

This badly needs to happen.

I think what is stopping it happening is who else is gonna do it?
A good point, if the person coming in is just as incompetent as the ones leaving then what's the point?

Shame an investor doesn't get involved and take over to run it like a business
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Something about Frank Warren.
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

So told within 7 days eh?
Wouldn't break their own rules surely?
IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0121.JPG (90.52 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

BlueSpark wrote:So told within 7 days eh?
Wouldn't break their own rules surely?
IMG_0121.JPG
Ha! Oh dear :)
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Against the whole board or just the offficials up for election at the Egm

Also if it's a vote of no confidence does they not have to be a alternative board, can't just vote no confidence but then not have anyone to go up against them
Didn't say it should happen just that it is there, for sure you would need an alternative board , but in fairness they would still need 50% of the vote to be elected.