BDO disciplinary system.

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BDO disciplinary system.

Post by Rout »

nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
devosteve wrote:Like I said before this could've all been sorted out amicably but Mr Williams obviously had an agenda that only suited Mr and Mrs Williams.
After the European Weekend Wayne begged me that I shouldn't mention his promises or anything to anyone before the AGM because they was scared of getting voted off....
They new what they done was wrong and they have used me and made lies
But I will say the two Johns didn't know hardly anything until the very late stages.

another post from Wayne. They have a 2 yr term now though?
Yup they agreed at the last agm to stagger the voting of board members to stop a whole board takeover and the Williams were voted in last year

Whoever agreed to that wants their fekkin head testing
Vote of no confidence is still in the rules ........I think as is an EGM
This badly needs to happen.

I think what is stopping it happening is who else is gonna do it?
A good point, if the person coming in is just as incompetent as the ones leaving then what's the point?

Shame an investor doesn't get involved and take over to run it like a business
It will take years for any real noticeable changes to be visible to the masses. It'd be a pretty thankless task until then.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Bag Carrier
County Player

Re: BDO disciplinary system.

Post by Bag Carrier »

Ginge wrote:Something about Frank Warren.
What again. :MAD:
JFT97
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

So Wayne knows the outcome, but won't reveal it until he has it in writing apparently.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

BlueSpark wrote:So Wayne knows the outcome, but won't reveal it until he has it in writing apparently.
I'm literally wetting myself in anticipation :)
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ChrisW wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:So Wayne knows the outcome, but won't reveal it until he has it in writing apparently.
I'm literally laughing at your hilarity
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

BlueSpark wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Belly laugh or chortle?
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ChrisW wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Belly laugh or chortle?
Titter
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Maybe we should have a sweep on the outcome:

- Fine
- Banned from running a ranking event for X years
- Banned from working with any current BDO player for X years
- Slaps

...or a combination thereof.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Banned from owning a king Charles Spaniel called Trevor for 6 months?

I mean come on, there's nothing they can do
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Maybe it's not about 'punishing ' Wayne but more of a case of sending out a message to all who play in the bdo system: "you must keep in line"

The board flexing their muscles in the light of recent criticism and showing they are going nowhere?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Ginge wrote:
Maybe we should have a sweep on the outcome:

- Fine
- Banned from running a ranking event for X years
- Banned from working with any current BDO player for X years
- Slaps

...or a combination thereof.
Cardinal Fang, get the comfortable chair.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

devosteve wrote:Maybe it's not about 'punishing ' Wayne but more of a case of sending out a message to all who play in the bdo system: "you must keep in line"

The board flexing their muscles in the light of recent criticism and showing they are going nowhere?

This, Wayne is never going to work with them again so any ban is meaningless to him

They are going to give him the biggest punishment they can to show their strength and scare off any people that is feeling negative towards the board. Anyone that earns a decent wage from the bdo will be shit scared of being banned for a set time.
Dazzla501
Steady Sixties

Post by Dazzla501 »

Exactly that. Purely just an ego inflating exercise, nothing more.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO disciplinary system.

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
devosteve wrote:Maybe it's not about 'punishing ' Wayne but more of a case of sending out a message to all who play in the bdo system: "you must keep in line"

This, Wayne is never going to work with them again so any ban is meaningless to him

They are going to give him the biggest punishment they can to show their strength and scare off any people that is feeling negative towards the board. Anyone that earns a decent wage from the bdo will be shit scared of being banned for a set time.
Surely any sensible person would know any punishment is meaningless so it doesn't matter what it is.
Big Jock Knew
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Dazzla501 wrote:Exactly that. Purely just an ego inflating exercise, nothing more.
But maybe much more than an ego inflating exercise? A strengthening of their position on the board, to quell dissent, to put the 'right' people in power not the trouble makers or so called haters.
devosteve
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO disciplinary system.

Post by devosteve »

Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Surely any sensible person would know any punishment is meaningless so it doesn't matter what it is.
But it will matter to players. Yes the punishment may be irrelevant to Wayne but others who are unhappy may suddenly feel they better watch what they post and watch out who they upset (key folks within the inner circle?).
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

BDO disciplinary system.

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Would you want to test it though?

This is all pre planned by the top again. Just before the egm coming up so anyone thinking of bad mouthing the board or trying anything stupid gets the threat of banning or just being pushed aside.

Just as the announcements that they found who Jc was just before lakeside. It's all control measures by people desperate for power

And if your reading this des I'll take my punishment by email thanks Image
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

devosteve wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

But it will matter to players. Yes the punishment may be irrelevant to Wayne but others who are unhappy may suddenly feel they better watch what they post and watch out who they upset (key folks within the inner circle?).
I bet any money Ross, Egerton or even paul will be next for bdof and allowing bad things to be said on their group about the bdo
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

This is all pre planned by the top again. Just before the egm coming up so anyone thinking of bad mouthing the board or trying anything stupid gets the threat of banning or just being pushed aside.
Just as the announcements that they found who Jc was just before lakeside. It's all control measures by people desperate for power

How did that go for them lol
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

nikkiboy wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

How did that go for them lol
They never had it. The whole thing was a "you post anything on social media we will find it and take action against it"