BDO disciplinary system.

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: BDO disciplinary system.

Post by Ginge »

No no no no they hired a private investigator and they took everything to the police and they said they would name him if the Police didnt do anything!!!!
Big Jock Knew
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Zapp Brannigan wrote: I bet any money Ross, Egerton or even paul will be next for bdof and allowing bad things to be said on their group about the bdo
Egerton is completely in their back pocket. Even changed the group photo to one of Paula and friends with their BDOF badges on.
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO disciplinary system.

Post by Rout »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
devosteve wrote:Maybe it's not about 'punishing ' Wayne but more of a case of sending out a message to all who play in the bdo system: "you must keep in line"

The board flexing their muscles in the light of recent criticism and showing they are going nowhere?

This, Wayne is never going to work with them again so any ban is meaningless to him

They are going to give him the biggest punishment they can to show their strength and scare off any people that is feeling negative towards the board. Anyone that earns a decent wage from the bdo will be shit scared of being banned for a set time.
That might be the intention. But the reality will be the exact opposite. Not one person will be scared and the negativity towards the board will increase.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Rout wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
devosteve wrote:Maybe it's not about 'punishing ' Wayne but more of a case of sending out a message to all who play in the bdo system: "you must keep in line"

The board flexing their muscles in the light of recent criticism and showing they are going nowhere?

This, Wayne is never going to work with them again so any ban is meaningless to him

They are going to give him the biggest punishment they can to show their strength and scare off any people that is feeling negative towards the board. Anyone that earns a decent wage from the bdo will be shit scared of being banned for a set time.
That might be the intention. But the reality will be the exact opposite. Not one person will be scared and the negativity towards the board will increase.
I dunno

This to me is a ploy to shut up the people making noises on Facebook about the board and the people planning things for the egm

It's straight up "do not say a bad word about us and the board or you will not be working with us again"

Like it's been mentioned there is no alternative board ready to take their place, so any discontent is just to start arguments. All of this is to tell everyone involved in that to shut up.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Rout wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

I dunno

This to me is a ploy to shut up the people making noises on Facebook about the board and the people planning things for the egm

It's straight up "do not say a bad word about us and the board or you will not be working with us again"

Like it's been mentioned there is no alternative board ready to take their place, so any discontent is just to start arguments. All of this is to tell everyone involved in that to shut up.
Like the vast majority of errors they make, they are just trying to copy the PDC. And embarrasing themselves and others in the process
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Quite amusing that folk think they are bright enough to have actually thought it through.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:Quite amusing that folk think they are bright enough to have actually thought it through.

Which makes me think that they may actually try to ban Wayne from working with BDO players in any capacity.
Big Jock Knew
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:Quite amusing that folk think they are bright enough to have actually thought it through.

Which makes me think that they may actually try to ban Wayne from working with BDO players in any capacity.
Still a chance to appeal, just let a solicitor have a laugh over this.
Bag Carrier
County Player

Post by Bag Carrier »

Ginge wrote:

And you think the players would give a toss about that. There is ways around things.

They have no right if they tried to stop players earning a living from events Wayne may put on in the future.
JFT97
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Bag Carrier wrote:
Ginge wrote:

And you think the players would give a toss about that. There is ways around things.

They have no right if they tried to stop players earning a living from events Wayne may put on in the future.
You and me both know that however we are not dealing with rational minds.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote:
Bag Carrier wrote:
Ginge wrote:

You and me both know that however we are not dealing with rational minds.
Are you fighting for BDO players now Ginge?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

BlueSpark wrote:So Wayne knows the outcome, but won't reveal it until he has it in writing apparently.
Any news on this?
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Only this from Wayne on Sunday
No punishment as yet divulged
IMG_0136.PNG
IMG_0136.PNG (189.12 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

They "insisted" on losing money "for their own benefit", really?
Crikey fella your bitterness is forcing really stupid comments.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:They "insisted" on losing money "for their own benefit", really?
Seems fair enough, what do you think the whole WDT in Barry was about?
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
?

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
?
I assumed the "they" in this case are the Williams?
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

That sums up the BDO in the last 18m . Seems pretty accurate to me.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Skewball wrote:
Exactly, keep events going at any cost so they stay on the board. Its what the whole WDT this year was about.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:
Exactly, keep events going at any cost so they stay on the board. Its what the whole WDT this year was about.
Don't be daft.

Madsocks