BDO taking Shownights to court

Post by Ginge »

Think this needs its own thread...

Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Re: BDO taking Shownights to court

Post by Ginge »

Is a trip though the courts, any courts, really something that the BDO needs at the moment? FFS!!!!!
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

This is getting ridiculous
How much does he owe?
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

That letter implying that the Board think he is guilty and therefore Des should also believe so, almost telling him what to find him guilty of.
Surely that's misleading and a bit naughty.
Unbelievable.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

love how the selectas who have threatened not just me but others also in public and on social media have the nerve to claim breach of social media.

Remember this is the guy who said he hoped tommy thompsons cancer treatment would not work.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

BlueSpark wrote:That letter implying that the Board think he is guilty and therefore Des should also believe so, almost telling him what to find him guilty of.
Unbelievable.
Immediately should throw any case out as the board is trying to influence the result of the case

Anyhow why are they referencing des as THE disciplinary officer, I though when the complaints came out about him being appointed it was said that there was to be several around the country?
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO taking Shownights to court

Post by ifm »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:That letter implying that the Board think he is guilty and therefore Des should also believe so, almost telling him what to find him guilty of.
Unbelievable.
Immediately should throw any case out as the board is trying to influence the result of the case

Anyhow why are they referencing des as THE disciplinary officer, I though when the complaints came out about him being appointed it was said that there was to be several around the country?
I think someone said he is a director now as head of the disciplinary committee.
Every county was asked to put forward a representative, I'd assume to create a pool they can draw from to form a panel when needed with Des as the chair.
More on point though, if the guy owes money then why shouldn't they persue it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Unbelievable.
I think lodging the complaint implied that...........
I know you lot are desperate to make anything into a stick to whack the bdo with but there is nothing in that letter inappropriate.

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Unbelievable.

I think someone said he is a director now as head of the disciplinary committee.
Every county was asked to put forward a representative, I'd assume to create a pool they can draw from to form a panel when needed with Des as the chair.

You'd be brilliant on Fighting Talk. Don't think anyone would hold a candle to you in the defend the indefensible round.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

IFM has probably been banging on the door of the industrial unit in Wales demanding why they havent taken Bunting to court yet....
Big Jock Knew
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

Did we ever find out if they made Ted Hankey pay his fine before returning?
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BDO taking Shownights to court

Post by ifm »

Ecky Thump wrote:
ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Unbelievable.

You'd be brilliant on Fighting Talk. Don't think anyone would hold a candle to you in the defend the indefensible round.
All I said was if he owed money why shouldn't they try to get it back, how is that defending the indefensible?

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Don't forget from the email Wayne published himself we know that the bdo propped up his European event financially.

Madsocks
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ifm wrote:
Unbelievable.
I know you lot are desperate to make anything into a stick to whack the bdo with but there is nothing in that letter inappropriate.

"You lot"
Snigger
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

All fair enough Ian, and nobody knows the exact contractual arrangements, but do you really think that dragging someone rather publicly through the courts is just what the BDO needs at this moment in time?

And why dont they take Bunting to court whilst they are at it?
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:All fair enough Ian, and nobody knows the exact contractual arrangements, but do you really think that dragging someone rather publicly through the courts is just what the BDO needs at this moment in time?

And why dont they take Bunting to court whilst they are at it?
I suppose it depends on how much he owes, the Bunting thing you know the answer to already.

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

BlueSpark wrote:
ifm wrote:
Unbelievable.

"You lot"
Snigger
Racist

Madsocks
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Nothing public about it really, no one will know or care it's happening.
Sounds familiar......
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ifm wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
ifm wrote:
Unbelievable.

"You lot"
Snigger
Racist

Name calling again?
Desperate.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BDO taking Shownights to court

Post by ifm »

BlueSpark wrote:
ifm wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
ifm wrote:
Unbelievable.

"You lot"
Snigger
Racist

Name calling again?
Desperate.
Cartoonist

Madsocks