2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ssjsa
International

Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by ssjsa »

Garry Murphy wrote:so we must pretend that rout is not small ?
Or is that fact against the rules too.

Are we allowed say ross montgomery or darren webster are small ?

so is the phrase "little richard" banned now as well or is it just little rout ?
Have never met Rout, so personally do not have any idea whether he is 6ft 6 or 3ft 6.

In relation to stating facts, there is no issue, but clearly your earlier references caused him offence, and given he openly articulated such on the forum, we have acted accordingly.

Why don't you just approve him on your new forum, and the two of you can insult each other to your hearts' content, without the moderation which we have on this site. ;-)

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
nikkiboy
International

Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by nikkiboy »

ssjsa wrote:

so is the phrase "little richard" banned now as well or is it just little rout ?
Have never met Rout, so personally do not have any idea whether he is 6ft 6 or 3ft 6.

In relation to stating facts, there is no issue, but clearly your earlier references caused him offence, and given he openly articulated such on the forum, we have acted accordingly.

Why don't you just approve him on your new forum, and the two of you can insult each other to your hearts' content, without the moderation which we have on this site. ;-)
Ha!
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

ssjsa wrote:

I thought that it was obvious, even to you.

If he is hurt and offended by the word stunted, can you imagine the tears there would be if he saw some of the things wrote about him on there.
The members dont want him, they were asked and they decided no, simple as that.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Has Garry banned rout from even joining? Coward. No back bone.
Little Lonely Garry
International

ChrisW wrote:Has Garry banned rout from even joining? Coward. No back bone.
Another one with reading difficulties. ^^^^

When I was asked to be admin the system where members have to be approved was already set up by the other admin
The decision of who is left in is down to the members.
If the members say yes, like they did to lots of df members then they are approved

If the majority say no then they dont get in. Unlike here where mods dictate everything, the members have their say.

I voted to approve Darty but the vote went the other way and darty was not left in.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

I tried to sign up but my account was never activated. Seems the advocates of free speech are just hypocrites who allow their clique and their clique only.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Doesn't surprise me in the least.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Garry Murphy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

I thought that it was obvious, even to you.

If he is hurt and offended by the word stunted, can you imagine the tears there would be if he saw some of the things wrote about him on there.
On a forum which is only visible to pre approved posters, it is irrelevant how many tears or insults there are, as with the exception of what I presume is a very limited membership, the rest of us on here would be exempt from the said comments and/or the subsequent bullshit.

Little Lonely Garry
International

I have been told this is nikkis site blah blah blah and how its their rules , and how we must obey.

Yet the same mods are now crying about how another site is run,
The hypocrisy and irony is staggering.

And before any little people start crying again, I dont make the rules on there.
Little Lonely Garry
International

ssjsa wrote:
On a forum which is only visible to pre approved posters, it is irrelevant how many tears or insults there are, as with the exception of what I presume is a very limited membership, the rest of us on here would be exempt from the said comments.

Limited membership ?

Yes, the numbers are small, however there has been more different posters actually posting today on the site than there has been on here.
You could have ten thousand members or 100 members, makes no difference if its only 20 posters posting continuously.
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by Rout »

nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Tout (verb) - attempt to sell (something), typically by a direct or persistent approach.
"Rout was touting his wares"
When you attach the word "ticket" it takes on a wider meaning due to the way ticket resale has evolved culturally.

Language evolves with societies movements. People still say they are going to go and buy a record. It doesn't mean they are buying it on vinyl. When vinyl got replaced the word kept it's meaning in a wider sense because people continued to use it in that way.
It does and since I quoted the following:
Rout wrote: By making touting legal in this way the government get their slice. But it's made touting a bigger problem than its ever been.
You may wish to revisit the English language and specifically the difference between verbs and nouns.
When your argument against my grievance against ticket resale is reduced to this pedantic drivel, you've just made me feel content that you have little left to offer against the actual discussion taking place.
You referenced diction dear boy, the fact that you incorrectly referenced it and were corrected should in no way invalidate the counter argument against your point.

Tickets are available at face value plus a £3 admin fee and you sat this is extortion and should be illegal.
The admin fee is not the issue.

The PDC are enouraging ticket resale (or "ticket touting" as many people refer to it) at levels way above face value. Whereas many event organisers are making strides to stop this, they are encouraging it by parterning with one of the companies that has the worst reputation for it.

If you disagree, fair enough, thats what a forum is for, but we are going round in circles. I think its disgusting and many people agree including a couple of hardened PDC lads, but you don't. Fair enough and we move on.

Regarding reporting posts, you might find people are more likely to use the report post function if the mods don't freely discuss which people use it and which don't on the forum. Once you do that, it becomes pointless and it makes more sense to highlight it on the forum.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Garry Murphy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
On a forum which is only visible to pre approved posters, it is irrelevant how many tears or insults there are, as with the exception of what I presume is a very limited membership, the rest of us on here would be exempt from the said comments.

Limited membership ?
Of course it's limited. You have already articulated that every potential member has to be pre approved, and that multiple requests to join have been refused. Sounds pretty limited to me. ;-)

Little Lonely Garry
International

nikkiboy wrote:
I tried to sign up but my account was never activated. Seems the advocates of free speech are just hypocrites who allow their clique and their clique only.

LIES

Not under nikki you did not.
and the other "unknown members" were using proxies.

So either you are lying or you tried to use a proxy.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Have you not heard? It's already the busiest forum!
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Garry Murphy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

LIES

Not Nikki but not a proxy either, awaiting admin activation after two days I gave up.
Why would I lie, what's the point?

I joined a list of people who are not allowed their say.

I tell you what, why not publish a list of usernames of people that you have disallowed on there and we can all stick our names next to them. If you've nothing to hide then it won't be a problem will it?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

nikkiboy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

LIES

Not Nikki but not a proxy either, awaiting admin activation after two days I gave up.

I tell you what, why not publish a list of usernames of people that you have disallowed on there and we can all stick our names next to them. If you've nothing to hide then it won't be a problem will it?
I think Garry is lying, there i said it.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by Rout »

ifm wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

LIES

He's got recent form for it.
Last edited by Rout on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by ifm »

Rout wrote:
ifm wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: I tried to sign up but my account was never activated. Seems the advocates of free speech are just hypocrites who allow their clique and their clique only.

LIES

Hrs got recent form for it.
"recent" :DDD:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

nikkiboy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

LIES

Again, I know you are dense but seems you still need to be told again. I have not disallowed anyone. I dont decide who gets in or not. I know you want to cry and find something to whinge at, but the members are informed who is awaiting approval.I do not allow or disallow anyone, the members do.....can you not grasp this.

It most cases it dont matter as people like Rout, Col and Oche are not wanted,, and especially when they first tried to sign up under different names first....just like you.
You can whinge and cry at me the messenger if it makes you feel better., does not bother me, its not my fault the other members dont like ye or want ye on the site,
Again if you want to blame me for that go ahead if it makes you feel better.
Personally there is some members i would have liked to see not be refused as I said earlier, Darty was one, but the vote went against me and others.Thats how polls work.
Unlike on here when the members are asked something in a poll it actually has some bearing.
Remind me again how the polls on here work, thats right just pointless threads where the results dont matter anyway.

And as for not allowed have their say....priceless, considering you put me on premod and try to stifle what I say, and tell me how this is your site and your rules,but cry how others run their forum.
Can you not see the irony in your posts ?
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

I see tickets on Viagogo for the final are £132 cheapest or £179 on the tables.
Not a chance would I pay that.