2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
nikkiboy
International

Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by nikkiboy »

I get it gaz, you want to surround yourself with people who agree with everything you type and anyone with independent thought will be forbidden from joining.
It's an extension of the comments on your blog which were inexplicably turned off as soon as they disagreed with you.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ifm
International

Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by ifm »

The irony being if the polls on here were adhered to then Garry would be off pre mod and i'd be a mod, my first act would be to ban the fool :-)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:The irony being if the polls on here were adhered to then Garry would be off pre mod and i'd be a mod, my first act would be to ban the fool :-)
The system won't allow a mod to ban himself
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:The irony being if the polls on here were adhered to then Garry would be off pre mod and i'd be a mod, my first act would be to ban the fool :-)
The system won't allow a mod to ban himself
Can't block fools either ;-)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by Rout »

BlueSpark wrote:I see tickets on Viagogo for the final are £132 cheapest or £179 on the tables.
Not a chance would I pay that.
Yes but it's only a £3 admin fee so it's ok.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
BlueSpark
International

Re: RE: Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by BlueSpark »

Rout wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:I see tickets on Viagogo for the final are £132 cheapest or £179 on the tables.
Viagogo are a joke.
No chance I would be buying vastly over priced tickets off there.
Unfortunately, all tickets appear to be sold out for all sessions, so you have no choice but to pay over the odds for fan to fan resale ones.
I agree with what you have been saying in principle Rout, gone are the days when it was first come first served on all tickets.
Halcyon days.
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by Rout »

BlueSpark wrote:
Rout wrote:
but to pay over the odds for tout to fan resale ones.
Just a slight ammendment...

They just need to ban them being sold for a profit imo.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
BlueSpark
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by BlueSpark »

Rout wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Rout wrote:
but to pay over the odds for tout to fan resale ones.
Just a slight ammendment...

They just need to ban them being sold for a profit imo.
I agree.
I see not many other posters are the same, but nevertheless, I agree.
GRAYISALEGEND
County Player

Post by GRAYISALEGEND »

Esaier and cheaper to just watch at home
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

A SOUTH & Central American Qualifier will be held in Brazil next month for a player to win a spot in the 2017/2018 William Hill World Darts Championship.

The knockout will be open to players from 30 countries across South and Central America, and comes following the success of the inaugural Brazil team at the World Cup of Darts in June.

Diogo Portela - the UK-based Brazilian who is competing on the PDC circuit - was joined by fellow countryman Alexandre Sattin (pictured) in Frankfurt, with the pair defeating Switzerland before losing out to Germany.

A number of players from the region have previously competed in the World Championship, notably Guyana's Norman Madhoo and Sudesh Fitzgerald and Barbados' Anthony Forde and Winston Cadogan.

The Qualifier will be held on Saturday September 23 at the Girasol Plaza Hotel in Palmas in the Tocantins area of Brazil.

Entry Fee: $75 with entry deadline of Saturday September 9.
For further information, contact jdbdardosbrasil@gmail.com

Eligible Countries:
South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Central America: Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominia, El Salvador, Granada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Dominican Republic, St Lucia, Trinidad & Tobago

Hotel Information:
Single Room – From R$469 per R$ 179 (around £45) per night
Double Room – From R$ 521 per R$ 199 (around £50) per night
For further information, contact jdbdardosbrasil@gmail.com

Prize Money
Winner receives place in William Hill World Darts Championship
Runner-up $1,000
Semi-Finalists $400
Quarter-Finalists $200

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Sorry to be a pedant, but didn't some of the Caribbean players enter the North American qualifier? Not knowing that this would take place? Are they still going to be eligible?
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

Why can't any Falkland Islanders enter this ?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

el_ringo wrote:Why can't any Falkland Islanders enter this ?
Well geographically they should be able to, I wonder if it's because it's classed as a British protectorate?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
el_ringo wrote:Why can't any Falkland Islanders enter this ?
Well geographically they should be able to, I wonder if it's because it's classed as a British protectorate?
No its because the PDC have forgotten about them and the PDC are cunts. Or something.

Which event can people from Ascencion Island enter?
Big Jock Knew
Rafaldarts180
Steady Sixties

Post by Rafaldarts180 »

Also there will be East European Qualification which takes place in Budapest on 30th September. Ratajski is going to attend so we can finish all the discussions about in which championship (PDC or BDO) he prefers to play.
Chambord
The Ton Club

Post by Chambord »

Finally, a real WORLD championship ! South America no longer uncharted teritory for darts. It did freakin took a while. The ocean must have been savage.
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Chambord wrote:Finally, a real WORLD championship ! South America no longer uncharted teritory for darts. It did freakin took a while. The ocean must have been savage.
They've been represented in the past so it is nothing new. If you read the pdc article it even says they've had representatives from the region previously
Chambord
The Ton Club

Post by Chambord »

The Jolly Man wrote:
Chambord wrote:Finally, a real WORLD championship ! South America no longer uncharted teritory for darts. It did freakin took a while. The ocean must have been savage.
They've been represented in the past so it is nothing new. If you read the pdc article it even says they've had representatives from the region previously
True. But they dropped it a pretty long while ago so it feels like South America is virgin teritory for darts. All it took was one man from Brazil to win some games on the PDC circuit and they suddenly rediscovered they forgot a continent for far too long. Better late than never.
26scored
Pub Champion

Post by 26scored »

The Jolly Man wrote:
Did those players get through a South American or North American qualifier?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-A520F eszközömről
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

26scored wrote:
The Jolly Man wrote:
Did those players get through a South American or North American qualifier?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-A520F eszközömről
I believe it was a "Caribbean Qualifier", you usually find Guyana/Suriname/French Guyana (the three little countries at the top of South America) get bundled in with the Caribbean when it comes to sport, and Madhoo was from Guyana.
Big Jock Knew