2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Murphio wrote:Why not make the wildcards really wild and give Premier League spots to the likes of Beaton and Van see Voort? Mix it up a bit. They have given a lot to the game; Vincent in particular would be a very popular choice imo.
Yes might as well give slots to players you particularly like rather than those who deserve it but don't happen to float your boat. Who cares anyway, PL is a joke of a comp. Might as well give a slot to Dave Boy Green for the entertainment value....... :MAD: :MAD:

#murphschoices
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Murphio
International

Re: 2018 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-14th December 2017- 1st January 2018

Post by Murphio »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:Why not make the wildcards really wild and give Premier League spots to the likes of Beaton and Van see Voort? Mix it up a bit. They have given a lot to the game; Vincent in particular would be a very popular choice imo.
Yes might as well give slots to players you particularly like rather than those who deserve it but don't happen to float your boat. Who cares anyway, PL is a joke of a comp. Might as well give a slot to Dave Boy Green for the entertainment value....... :MAD: :MAD:

#murphschoices
If you want to give it to those who deserve it then it should be the top 10 in the rankings you idiot. But since they give out wildcards (You understand that concept, right) then it means they can pick whoever the hell they like. And since Beaton and Vincent are popular and long serving players why not give them a crack?
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

I'm only looking forward to the Suljovic and the Prelim match tonight. No value in betting either.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

#murphschoices
If you want to give it to those who deserve it then it should be the top 10 in the rankings you idiot. But since they give out wildcards (You understand that concept, right) then it means they can pick whoever the hell they like. And since Beaton and Vincent are popular and long serving players why not give them a crack?
They may be popular to you but a lot of other folk might prefer someone else to Vincent, you can't have it all your own way Murph...........as I said earlier it's a shite comp and I won't be watching so I don't care who you have in your exhibition.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

#murphschoices
They may be popular to you but a lot of other folk might prefer someone else to Vincent, you can't have it all your own way Murph...........as I said earlier it's a shite comp and I won't be watching so I don't care who you have in your exhibition.
:) You really are a bell end McGinty. :)
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

#murphschoices
And you need to keep yours in your trousers......... :grin:
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: Yes might as well give slots to players you particularly like rather than those who deserve it but don't happen to float your boat. Who cares anyway, PL is a joke of a comp. Might as well give a slot to Dave Boy Green for the entertainment value....... :MAD: :MAD:

#murphschoices
And you need to keep yours in your trousers......... :grin:
Touche :grin:
andydeano15
Feather Flights

Post by andydeano15 »

Think all matches could be tight tonight

Upset in the Gurney v Ronny H game for me.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

No Gurnyface will piss his......
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

4 romps for me.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
BOOM
Superleague Player

Post by BOOM »

ifm wrote:4 romps for me.
Can't speak about the prelim but the other 3 favourites look certs to me.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Playing darts tonight so hope they have it on in the pub.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

ChrisW wrote:Playing darts tonight so hope they have it on in the pub.
Try not to hit the TV then ;-)
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
ChrisW wrote:Playing darts tonight so hope they have it on in the pub.
Try not to hit the TV then ;-)
No tv. 1 beer on tap. Pfff
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

Always great to see Paul Lim on TV. Darts history in motion.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Mgt wrote:Always great to see Paul Lim on TV. Darts history in motion.
+1
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

spaceman70 wrote:
+1
And we'll get another match, what a treat.
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

spaceman70 wrote:
+1
+2
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Monday December 18 (7pm)

Kai Fan Leung (81.74) 0 (3) 2 (86.25) Paul Lim (P)
Mensur Suljovic v Kevin Painter
Daryl Gurney v Ronny Huybrechts
Mark Webster v Paul Lim

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

Exciting match thus far, can't see beyond Mensur though.