2017 PDC World Matchplay- Blackpool-22nd-30th July

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Rout
International

Re: 2017 PDC World Matchplay- Blackpool-22nd-30th July

Post by Rout »

Murphio wrote:
Rout wrote:I'd have more sympathy for Taylor if he had seen the matter through.

No appeal. No fight. Just taking it on the chin and doing your best to try and stop it being mentioned for the rest of time.

I can't respect that. With his money and stature and what he has available to him, if I was innocent I would fight it to the highest court in the land and exhausting every appeal available before quitting. And Taylor is no quitter.

He did it to protect his family? That would be the wife he cheated on with a fitness instructor, resulting in divorce? And the kids he has largely abandoned?
Has anyone on here expressed sympathy for Taylor? I don't feel sorry for him at all - he tried his luck with with two drunk birds behind his wife's back, they cried to the police for some quick cash and he got a slap on the wrist in the shape of a fine. I think it's a little much though painting him as some kind of predatory sex fiend.
I have seen lots of posts along the lines of "it was two slags who just wanted to make money off him". Sympathy? Maybe, maybe not. But definitely a defence.

I think you are right to say it shouldn't get talked about in the same context and a more serious, violent sex offence charge, of course.

But when you are claiming to be completely innocent, but won't do anything about it and you are in the public eye, expect it to get mentioned. A lot. If he had either a) Admitted to what really went on along the lines of what you said, or b) Fought to prove his innocence - then I think he would have more respect about it. But he's either a liar or gutless with how he allowed it to play out.

Thats not specific to Taylor. Thats sport fans for you. Or the public in General.

To illustrate my point - this is doing the rounds on FB at the moment-

"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ifm wrote:Dear lord, belittling sexual assault, so wrong.
He wasn't convicted of sexual assault, Judge Pickles. Try again.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Murphio wrote:
I didn't even mention the charge, sexual assault is an umbrella term.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:

so when Ross montgomery groped a walk on girl live on tv and grabbed her arse, that is sexual assault and you defended that at the time.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

He got them back with false pretences ..........he said Robbie Williams was in van.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
:DDD: Of course. I should have known.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:

so when Ross montgomery groped a walk on girl live on tv and grabbed her arse, that is sexual assault and you defended that at the time.
What? i don't even recall that happening for a start, though we are talking something more severe.
At the end of the day it's reprehensible to blame the victim, those that are should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: 2017 PDC World Matchplay- Blackpool-22nd-30th July

Post by Rout »

Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:

About time Taylors biggest fan showed up
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:

What? i don't even recall that happening for a start, though we are talking something more severe.
At the end of the day it's reprehensible to blame the victim, those that are should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Are we.

Way I see it it was two slags who went to the press before the police.
Still does not make Taylor innocent and I am not defending him in any form,

Montgomery committed sexual assault under your "umbrella term" rules.
In fact montgomery was possibly worse as he not only sexually assaulted ( your term) a walk on girl, he did so live on tv with people including kids watching.
Are you telling me it is ok to grab innocent women by the arse and laugh about it ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

Garry Murphy wrote:

An outrageous mistruth

No way is Ross tall enough to be able to reach anyone's arse ;)
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote: He wasn't convicted of sexual assault, Judge Pickles. Try again.

Are we.

In fact montgomery was possibly worse as he not only sexually assaulted ( your term) a walk on girl, he did so live on tv with people including kids watching.
Are you telling me it is ok to grab innocent women by the arse and laugh about it ?
When Taylor was handed a fine there was a separate charge of 'indecent assault' on which he was convicted. It was a much less serious charge than sexual assault which explains the fine. Doesn't surprise me at all Stents the hypocrite would condemn one and defend the other.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote: I didn't even mention the charge, sexual assault is an umbrella term.

Are we.

When Taylor was handed a fine there was a separate charge of 'indecent assault' on which he was convicted. It was a much less serious charge than sexual assault which explains the fine. Doesn't surprise me at all Stents the hypocrite would condemn one and defend the other.
You really are dumb, even if what Garry says is true (i have no recollection, i'm sure he'll show proof though) he never said i blamed the victim which is a disgusting thing to do, something a scum bag would do i reckon.

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

I am sure he will be along shortly to tell us you and I are wrong
he is right and run off a long list of nonsense
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Bringing the BDO into it for no reason klaxon!
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

Are we.

You really are dumb, even if what Garry says is true (i have no recollection, i'm sure he'll show proof though) he never said i blamed the victim which is a disgusting thing to do, something a scum bag would do i reckon.
You said he was guilty of sexual assault. You were talking absolute bollocks as usual. 'Umbrella term'. :DDD: He was handed a fine which, even if you believe he committed a crime which I don't, shows the level of his misdemeanor. I have no reason to disbelieve you defended Montgomery for his indecent assault which was no different than the crime Taylor was convicted on. You have demonstrated time and again, Stents, you are a total hypocrite.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Oooh, lying now, sure sign of being a clueless buffoon.
Bore off scum bag.

Madsocks
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Anyone got any footage of Montgomery doing what he did?

If he did why didn't Helen Skelton complain?
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Booji Boy
International

Re: RE: Re: 2017 PDC World Matchplay- Blackpool-22nd-30th July

Post by Booji Boy »

oche balboa wrote:Anyone got any footage of Montgomery doing what he did?

If he did why didn't Helen Skelton complain?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Thanks. Wrong of Ross to do that
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Little Lonely Garry
International

that is sexual assault under the IFM "umbrella term"

I am sure IFM will be along to condemn this behavior shown on tv and witnessed by kids.
would make him a hypocrite not to.