TSOD Gazzy Wazzy gang

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
thelad1985
Pub Champion

Re: TSOD Gazzy Wazzy gang

Post by thelad1985 »

rout is a pdc fanboy and a rooster boy. but hes got garry murphie by balls here. stiched him look a kipper
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

I know you are scottish so less educated than most, but I shall make it easy so even you can grasp it.

I wont just walk up to a person and abuse them, like I would not walk up to Montgomery and call him a poisonous dwarf, but if he approached me and asked did I say it I would say yes I did., and he then can deal with that how he sees fit.
If a jobber dart player approached me and asked if I called him a jobber I would tell him yes, , but to walk up to his face and call him one is only inciting violence and looking to start trouble,
If they approached me.

Do you approach everyone you dislike and mouth off in their face ?

Are the like of Robbie Green, with a history of threatening people on here, more than once, Chris Mason,a convicted criminal and countless others who have personally threatened me first when I never ever once mentioned them "victims" and "innocent parties". ?

Odd how they threaten violence for no reason and these people are the victims.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

"If someone asks me what I think of them as a darts player I will tell them what I think"

This is my prediction.
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: TSOD Gazzy Wazzy gang

Post by Rout »

Booji Boy wrote:"If someone asks me what I think of them as a darts player I will tell them what I think"

This is my prediction.
I must have missed the part of his blog that says it's a Q&A session. Quite clever to miss all the questions out.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Garry admitting to being a coward LOL, this is wonderful.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Garry Murphy wrote:I know you are scottish so less educated than most, but I shall make it easy so even you can grasp it.

I wont just walk up to a person and abuse them, like I would not walk up to Montgomery and call him a poisonous dwarf, but if he approached me and asked did I say it I would say yes I did., and he then can deal with that how he sees fit.
If a jobber dart player approached me and asked if I called him a jobber I would tell him yes, , but to walk up to his face and call him one is only inciting violence and looking to start trouble,
If they approached me.

Are the like of Robbie Green, with a history of threatening people on here, more than once, Chris Mason,a convicted criminal and countless others who have personally threatened me first when I never ever once mentioned them "victims" and "innocent parties". ?

Then surely you should ask yourself the question as to why you voice obscenities towards dart players from the safety of your basement but wouldn't do it face to face.........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:I know you are scottish so less educated than most, but I shall make it easy so even you can grasp it.

If they approached me.

Then surely you should ask yourself the question as to why you voice obscenities towards dart players from the safety of your moms basement but wouldn't do it face to face.........
Fixed ;-)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

If they approached me.

There we have it.

So why do you feel compelled to insult people unprovoked online but do not have the balls to do it in person?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
thelad1985
Pub Champion

Post by thelad1985 »

let murphie troll. we will win at the end of the day. hell bump into ross mitchell adams one day. well see what appens then
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Sweaty asking the same question using different words there........... :grin:
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

I think it's time for a sig change :-)

Madsocks
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

Im fat, no excuses I enjoy unhealthy lovely fatty food. I smoke too I enjoy it. Rarely drink but dont pass judgement on those who drink 4 or 5 times a week it's their choice.

As for Robbie Green threatening violence, opposite to what he did with me. Got my number and phoned me, had a chat and sorted it.
Thinking of one.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

What did he sort?
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

Paddy McGinty wrote:What did he sort?
A misunderstanding
Thinking of one.
Flagellum Dei
Steady Sixties

Post by Flagellum Dei »

Deleted posts, who would have thought eh.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Flagellum Dei wrote:Deleted posts, who would have thought eh.

and not approving posts that break no rules either.
more double standards
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Had a snooze woke up to find JC owned left right and center!!! Surely a candidate for K o T w :)
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Always the victim
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

WCDPA wrote:Had a snooze woke up to find JC owned left right and center!!! Surely a candidate for K o T w :)

Sorry I cannot comment as I am not allowed mention my blog, weekly award or promote it, advertise it, etc
I was told this forum has no responsibility for said blog, but in an amazing show of double standards i am allowed be criticised for whats wrote on a blog no one claims to read or not allowed on here

Work that one out
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Garry Murphy wrote:
WCDPA wrote:Had a snooze woke up to find JC owned left right and center!!! Surely a candidate for K o T w :)

Sorry I cannot comment as I am not allowed mention my blog, weekly award or promote it, advertise it, etc
I was told this forum has no responsibility for said blog, but in an amazing show of double standards i am allowed be criticised for whats wrote on a blog no one claims to read or not allowed on here

Work that one out

Pussy
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021