Public Service Announcement courtesy of Bigworm

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Public Service Announcement courtesy of Bigworm

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

Just seen this on Real Fanatics. Never thought I'd see the day.....

I can say this because I'm just a loyal fan with no one to answer to. The British Darts Organisation is collapsing at a frightening rate in my eyes. Those who want a career in darts or atleast to make money doing what you do, you need to take the bull by the horns with Q School and get out of there asap !!!! Bury heads in sand as much as you like. You're all on borrowed time believe. It was different back in the day and played its part in history but trust me - There's nothing left in the BDO and certainly holds no future for those wanting to be a professional darts player. Forget the bullshit about loyalty to grass roots or BDO that's just an excuse, those who believe you're good enough then take your chance with the PDC. Otherwise sink with the ship and don't moan. That's said to you by a fan who loves the game and cares as a friend !!!!!
There I've said it. Take it how you like but it's the way it is. The PDC is the only way forward for darts and it's players. Of course stay at the BDO if you're happy with what it offers but if you want more for yourself then you know what to do. All I see as a reward at the BDO is one event per year at Lakeside and the routine piss up party and hangover during and after each event. Is that all you want for the money you spend on the circuit and hours you travel ????
There's so much talent in the BDO who stand a great chance at QS. Believe in yourself and go for it !!!! Ball is in your court
Don't dream just do. Simple as. Good luck to you
Ginge
International

Re: Public Service Announcement courtesy of Bigworm

Post by Ginge »

But yet he will still pay through the nose to attend Lakeside for 9 days, the hypocrite.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Two things, he's blocked everyone so unless it's copy n pasted onto a forum nobody will see it and has Matt Porter offered him a pretend job?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Im guessing someone kicked his Wolverhampton event into touch.

He has to be bipolar with the way he completely changes opinion day by day.

He will post tomorrow that the PDC is a bag of shit and hes offering himself to help the BDO.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

He still isnt serious about running his own event, is he? Bloody hell.
Big Jock Knew
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Ginge wrote:He still isnt serious about running his own event, is he? Bloody hell.
Last I read he was putting money down and had actually been to speak to the venue about it.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Ginge wrote:He still isnt serious about running his own event, is he? Bloody hell.
Last I read he was putting money down and had actually been to speak to the venue about it.
Oh lordy. Maybe you are right then, this outburst is as a result of that going tits up.
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Richard Hall

Yes mark u r very right there is only abot 15-20 people in the bdo imo that could make some money in pdc but about 40% of them r girls but as we know pdc r not about girls r they bud the only girls u get in pdc is the walk on girls

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Big worm has been consistent with that opinion. He has curtailed going to events too, he will not be there for the World Masters, Zapp is wrong in his judgment
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote:Richard Hall

Yes mark u r very right there is only abot 15-20 people in the bdo imo that could make some money in pdc but about 40% of them r girls but as we know pdc r not about girls r they bud the only girls u get in pdc is the walk on girls

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Dick living up to his name, there
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Ffs.
It's a shame I am blocked as well as Ian.
Keep us up to date with the disaster.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Trish Kidd
Playing darts for Sussex is my hobby , and for countless others who don't want to take time off work and traipse round doing comps it is a really proud thing to represent your county . The BDO has always been so very good at providing this system of progression (superleague , county , country) . While I totally agree that other bodies are better at running the professional and tournament side of things , if the BDO didn't exist where would that leave the thousands of players like me who are happy to play at Superleague and County level only ?

This is my biggest issue with the someone of the people in the BDO. They say things like this (which is completely true unless someone else came forward to run it) but they happily vote in a board every year who is either trying to wanting to try and please 20 people or so by wasting money on TV deals and big tv events.

It seems like most people accept that the BDO would be in a much better position if they just looked after the Darts for all and sorted out the amatuer side of the game, the BICC and the superleagues.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Mark Daniels
Mark Daniels The BDO has damaged relationships with everyone from fans to media not to mention the way they constantly crush players hopes. I ain't wasting my time on it no more man. I never thought I'd say that
and there we have it
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Mark Daniels
Mark Daniels The BDO has damaged relationships with everyone from fans to media not to mention the way they constantly crush players hopes. I ain't wasting my time on it no more man. I never thought I'd say that
and there we have it
Charity bet? £20 that he goes to Lakeside for at least one of the sessions.
Big Jock Knew
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Mark Daniels
and there we have it
Not a chance Im betting that :)

He said last year he wasnt going before then posting that he had borrowed money and taken loans out to make sure he went
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Mark Daniels
and there we have it
Not a chance Im betting that :)

He said last year he wasnt going before then posting that he had borrowed money and taken loans out to make sure he went
Well thats my point, hes all talk but you know as well as I do that he will be at Lakeside come January, more than likely for all of it (or until his body gives up on him again)
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Not likely to go Bradders

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:Not likely to go Bradders
Ill believe it once Lakeside ends, we had all this last year :D
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Did we? I don't recall it

Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Public Service Announcement courtesy of Bigworm

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:Did we? I don't recall it
Behave :) was months of "I'm not going, I can't afford it" and then he went to the bank to get a loan so he could do the whole week :D
Big Jock Knew