Ginge
International

Re: EDO Affiliation scheme

Post by Ginge »

Skewball wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:
Ginge wrote:Hahaha!

Its wonderful discussing all this again. The time the BDO got taken for fools and people were taken in by it. Halcyon days, never to be repeated.
glorious times. It was obscene and we all flipped.
We can stand proud and shoulder to shoulder in the satisfaction that we knew all along it was a con. Amen, brother!
Amen, and right from the very start :)

(not like soooo many. And one in particular of course who posts here using the letters F I M )

No no no no he was being contrary on purpose! "I guess not saying anything, even trying to stem the tide of vitriol, in the hope it would still happen failed lol"

:WWWW:
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:
Ginge wrote:Hahaha!

Its wonderful discussing all this again. The time the BDO got taken for fools and people were taken in by it. Halcyon days, never to be repeated.
glorious times. It was obscene and we all flipped.
We can stand proud and shoulder to shoulder in the satisfaction that we knew all along it was a con. Amen, brother!
Amen, and right from the very start :)

(not like soooo many. And one in particular of course who posts here using the letters F I M )

No no no no he was being contrary on purpose! "I guess not saying anything, even trying to stem the tide of vitriol, in the hope it would still happen failed lol"

:WWWW:
Why are you both crying today, i've not made you look stupid yet.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Slapping klaxon!!!
Big Jock Knew