The Unicorn 2017 World Grand Prix Prediction Game - Homepage

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Mgt
Superleague Player

Re: The Unicorn 2017 World Grand Prix Prediction Game - Homepage

Post by Mgt »

ssjsa wrote:
Ginge wrote:Prize Winners

The following four people need to send a private message to forum user "Spaceman70" (please put "WGP Comp" in the subject line) with details to where to send the following to:

Ssjsa - a set of World Champion Ambassador John Lowe 25g darts (product code 27453)
Patrick - a Unicorn dartboard (I assume you get the choice as to which!)
Robot - a set of 21g NEON 3 - 90% TUNGSTEN darts (no product code on website but A180 darts have the code as D2233 so it may be that)
Nevil22 - a set of 26g Purist Evolution Series Phase 5 LP darts (product code 27301)
Have played with these new darts for nearly a week, but went back to my original John Lowe 27g darts and played far better, so will not be using the ones I won any longer and don't want them going to waste. So more than happy to pass my prize on to a forum member who will make good use of them. The stems and flights have not been used, as I put my own ones on, so the darts set is almost brand new.

On researching the Round 1 thread, we had 4 posters who picked the set of darts I won.

JY Kelly and Scrogaldo did not enter every round of the competition, but both Mgt and The Crusader did. Mgt finished on 91 points ahead of The Crusader on 85, so Mgt can have 1st option on the darts. Please pm before 8pm Saturday and I will post them on to you.
I'd love to try my hand at them if you don't use them! Thanks!

Is it still possible to have the recipient pay for the shipping costs, as I'd feel a bit of a leech if I made you pay those.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

The following four people need to send a private message to forum user "Spaceman70" (please put "WGP Comp" in the subject line) with details to where to send the following to:

Ssjsa - a set of World Champion Ambassador John Lowe 25g darts (product code 27453)
Robot - a set of 21g NEON 3 - 90% TUNGSTEN darts (no product code on website but A180 darts have the code as D2233 so it may be that)
Nevil22 - a set of 26g Purist Evolution Series Phase 5 LP darts (product code 27301)
Have played with these new darts for nearly a week, but went back to my original John Lowe 27g darts and played far better, so will not be using the ones I won any longer and don't want them going to waste. So more than happy to pass my prize on to a forum member who will make good use of them. The stems and flights have not been used, as I put my own ones on, so the darts set is almost brand new.

On researching the Round 1 thread, we had 4 posters who picked the set of darts I won.

JY Kelly and Scrogaldo did not enter every round of the competition, but both Mgt and The Crusader did. Mgt finished on 91 points ahead of The Crusader on 85, so Mgt can have 1st option on the darts. Please pm before 8pm Saturday and I will post them on to you.

Is it still possible to have the recipient pay for the shipping costs, as I'd feel a bit of a leech if I made you pay those.
Not a big deal. Don't worry about the postage, it is not going to bankrupt me. :grin:

Just happy that the darts will be used. Pm me your address and I will, post them over the next couple of days.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

ssjsa wrote:
Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

Not a big deal. Don't worry about the postage, it is not going to bankrupt me. :grin:

Just happy that the darts will be used. Pm me your address and I will, post them over the next couple of days.
Pm'ed you. Thanks again!
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

Pm'ed you. Thanks again!
No pm received. Try again and I will post the darts to you.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

ssjsa wrote:
Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

Pm'ed you. Thanks again!
Will try it after the matches on my laptop, somehow it seems to go wrong whenever I pm on my phone.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Mgt wrote:

Pm'ed you. Thanks again!
Will try it after the matches on my laptop, somehow it seems to go wrong whenever I pm on my phone.
Are you using tapatalk?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

nikkiboy wrote:
Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

Pm'ed you. Thanks again!
Are you using tapatalk?
No, when on my phone I just open the forum in my browser.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: The Unicorn 2017 World Grand Prix Prediction Game - Homepage

Post by Ginge »

Ginge wrote:
Ginge wrote:Once GRAYISALEGEND and Patrick have told me what prize they want, Ill sort out where your address details need to go. Spaceman70 hasnt been around for ages so dunno if he still deals with this or not.
Tagging Gray in this as he is useless and probably won't read this thread as it doesn't involve his hero.
GRAYISALEGEND wrote:See the last page!
Bump.
Big Jock Knew
GRAYISALEGEND
County Player

Post by GRAYISALEGEND »

Bloody hell how embarrassing on my behalf - Sorry Ginge
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

ssjsa wrote:
Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

Pm'ed you. Thanks again!
Think it worked now.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

GRAYISALEGEND wrote:Bloody hell how embarrassing on my behalf - Sorry Ginge
Why are you ignoring him ginge?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The stalking continues.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote:The stalking continues.
Does his apology not merit a response?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Enjoy your evening, Chris.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

First time I've been on here as I don't do the comps, only one candidate for mod, not only does he enjoy my impartiality (only 2 of us) he manages to be able to ignore the trolls which is the only thing preventing me, as I'm sure you all know, it's Addicks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:First time I've been on here as I don't do the comps, only one candidate for mod, not only does he enjoy my impartiality (only 2 of us) he manages to be able to ignore the trolls which is the only thing preventing me, as I'm sure you all know, it's Addicks.

We could do with someone else helping, if Addicks is a great candidate and if he's interested then just pm me fella.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:First time I've been on here as I don't do the comps, only one candidate for mod, not only does he enjoy my impartiality (only 2 of us) he manages to be able to ignore the trolls which is the only thing preventing me, as I'm sure you all know, it's Addicks.

We could do with someone else helping, if Addicks is a great candidate and if he's interested then just pm me fella.
Ah,so now Ian has suggested someone the moderators take note.
Pathetic.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: The Unicorn 2017 World Grand Prix Prediction Game - Homepage

Post by ifm »

BlueSpark wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Pathetic.
Just saying that an impartial mod would be nice.

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

BlueSpark wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Pathetic.
Eh?
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

Had a throw with the John Lowe darts ssjsa sent on to me. Must say I quite like them! They're a bit thicker than I'm used to, which feels funny the first couple of throws.

They hit the board at a bit more of an angle than my other darts, which I feel is beneficial when I'm going for a double but less convenient in scoring.

They came with flights, beautiful little stems and a handy case for taking them to the pub.

Will have to play a bit more to decide whether I'm sticking with these.