Darts Betting Thread

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Keep your money in your pockets and provide for your families, we all know that in the long run you will lose, only a fool would think otherwise.

And it's not "Cool" to bet........don't get taken in by the advertising, don't be the mug.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Keep your money in your pockets and provide for your families, we all know that in the long run you will lose, only a fool would think otherwise.

And it's not "Cool" to bet........don't get taken in by the advertising, don't be the mug.
Didn't you tell me to bet on Whisper the other day? ;)
Big Jock Knew
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Keep your money in your pockets and provide for your families, we all know that in the long run you will lose, only a fool would think otherwise.

But it must be cool. Have you seen that bunch if lads betting on the adverts? Trendy, nice looking fellers. And having a cracking time.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

devosteve wrote:

But it must be cool. Have you seen that bunch if lads betting on the adverts? Trendy, nice looking fellers. And having a cracking time.
Exactly Steve, pity they don't show them at the end of the week when ones broken his back racing go-Karts and another's Mrs has left him taking the kids because once again he blew all his wages down the bookies and failed to live up to his responsibilities.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:

Didn't you tell me to bet on Whisper the other day? ;)
Yes I did, I hope that taught you an important lesson...... keep your cash in your pocket.
gm180
Pub Champion

Post by gm180 »

gm180 wrote:
Zeyes wrote:T1 actually in the Whitlock game.
Yeah still counts as other. Normally get about 5/1 for other, they halved their prices after the glorious pl night in 2015
2 out 3 matches tonight they missed the 20s with first dart of the match, it happens so often
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

gm180 wrote:
gm180 wrote:
Yeah still counts as other. Normally get about 5/1 for other, they halved their prices after the glorious pl night in 2015
2 out 3 matches tonight they missed the 20s with first dart of the match, it happens so often
It's one bet I do on every match I can. I also cleaned up one year especially Jenks in one of the Majors(Lovely treble 5 with his 1st dart, sure it was 10 or 16/1)
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
gm180 wrote:
gm180 wrote:
It's one bet I do on every match I can. I also cleaned up one year especially Jenks in one of the Majors(Lovely treble 5 with his 1st dart, sure it was 10 or 16/1)
It must be nice to be retired and live off the proceeds of gambling........
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Today's dabble is from the request bets section on Skybet.

Rob Cross to checkout 120+, RVB to win any leg on the bull & Taylor 2 or more 100+ checkouts @ 5/1
Big Jock Knew
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Ginge wrote:Today's dabble is from the request bets section on Skybet.

Rob Cross to checkout 120+, RVB to win any leg on the bull & Taylor 2 or more 100+ checkouts @ 5/1
Looks a fine bet does that.

I'm on a Dimi and Barney double at 25/1
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:

Aye given the potential length of the matches I thought it looked decent and I don't have to worry about who wins. Tenner gone on it.
Big Jock Knew
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Ginge wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:

Aye given the potential length of the matches I thought it looked decent and I don't have to worry about who wins. Tenner gone on it.
Yeah the length of the matches make it a give away. I got on for a tenner aswell.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Were it set at 121/122 for Cross I may have had second thoughts.
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Ginge »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:

Yeah the length of the matches make it a give away. I got on for a tenner aswell.
Not looking good now. He's missed a bull for 121 and a D19 for 158 for the bet to continue into the evening, as well as refuse a bull for 164 (?) because he was way ahead in the leg.
Big Jock Knew
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Darts Betting Thread

Ginge wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:

Not looking good now. He's missed a bull for 121 and a D19 for 158 for the bet to continue into the evening, as well as refuse a bull for 164 (?) because he was way ahead in the leg.
I thought he'd land the 158 but that silly step back probably cost him this time.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

fekking double 14 this time.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Chinned at the first. Never mind, footy treble to come later. Last night's won (Arsenal, Pescara and some other Italian side) so hopefully 2 on the spin
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:Chinned at the first. Never mind, footy treble to come later. Last night's won (Arsenal, Pescara and some other Italian side) so hopefully 2 on the spin
Bookies must love you.........heed what I tell you.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:Chinned at the first. Never mind, footy treble to come later. Last night's won (Arsenal, Pescara and some other Italian side) so hopefully 2 on the spin
How much did you lose on Whisper? :D
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
How much did you lose on Whisper? :D
Less than you as you as you took a better price than me.......