Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Skewball
International

Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by Skewball »

I see Ginge is posting on FB again with his alias :)
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Skewball wrote:I see Ginge is posting on FB again with his alias :)
Try again, dont have one. Clock is the master of multiples, will more than likely be him.

EDIT - just seen the post I think you are on about. The "erm" at the start gives it away for me as to who it is.
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:I see Ginge is posting on FB again with his alias :)
Try again, dont have one. Clock is the master of multiples, will more than likely be him.
ah ok, Its a name that keeps cropping up in these sorts of FB occasions :)
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

fwiw I think the picture is of an Indian lady.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

We all know there are crazed BDO "Cultists" out there who vow violence on people, and effectively the Jacklins are wanting someone to do something to him.
But what happens if theres a crazed JC fan(it's possible) out there, the Jacklins have put there a big sign on themselves when going to any event.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Skewball wrote:fwiw I think the picture is of an Indian lady.
She has lots of indian friends as well.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:We all know there are crazed BDO "Cultists" out there who vow violence on people, and effectively the Jacklins are wanting someone to do something to him.
But what happens if theres a crazed JC fan(it's possible) out there, the Jacklins have put there a big sign on themselves when going to any event.
the whole thing is nuts ans the Jacklins come across as XXXX
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Yes you could be right, she doesnt look "too" Indian (that may sound a bit racist).

In any case I am now certain its her given the Twitter account I just found. Bringing her into all this isnt on at all, really.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:Hmm now the jacklins have posted a link to JC's wife fb page, which funnily enough has a picture of him on it that looks remarkably like the the first two pics in the photos they have posted.

This is not going to end well me thinks.

Why bring his wife in to it ffs, i bet she has no idea about what he gets up to online.
She is aware.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Didn't JC post he told his wife and she laughed and added its unprofessional lol.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
Yes you could be right, she doesnt look "too" Indian (that may sound a bit racist).

In any case I am now certain its her given the Twitter account I just found. Bringing her into all this isnt on at all, really.
Yet it's ok for Garry to constantly bring Des's wife into his crap?
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:

And they have both replied in kind. Maybe there will be a reaction from his missus, time will tell.
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:

they can rationalise it as much as they want but all its doing is dragging them to the same level. Well, I think are at that level already but there we go.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:

And they have both replied in kind. Maybe there will be a reaction from his missus, time will tell.
Do you not see the double standards being deployed here?

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:

Maybe. We shall see if there is a reaction from his missus, wont we? Its not just you that is privy to extra info :IIII:
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:

no one is saying JC was right to do what he did (are they!). But it clearly shows that the Jacklins are cut from the same cloth.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Skewball wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:

they can rationalise it as much as they want but all its doing is dragging them to the same level. Well, I think are at that level already but there we go.
I don't disagree but there are people condemning them for doing exactly what Garry has done, to a much lesser extent actually.

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:

Maybe. We shall see if there is a reaction from his missus, wont we? Its not just you that is privy to extra info :IIII:
Late again :grin:

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote: Yet it's ok for Garry to constantly bring Des's wife into his crap?
Late again :grin:
Not this time he aint.

This is not going to end well for either side.

Its an abomination heading towards a total fuuucking disaster.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

ifm wrote:
Skewball wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:

I don't disagree but there are people condemning them for doing exactly what Garry has done, to a much lesser extent actually.
Well lets see where it goes from here, no real harm done at the moment. All very silly though.