Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

how can the bdo fanatics call themselves fanatics ?

There are suppose to be 7000 of these according to some on here, so if true then surely these "fanatics" would be supporting an event in the UK.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

Hope he doesn't get nicked for illegal flying !!

Personally I don't think there's that much wrong with leaving flyers....they can work still even in this day and age....and they have to start somewhere and flyers in the right places would still target the right people...
At least they are trying to.make some sort of effort..ridiculous they don't have a proper marketing person but in the absence of that then why not give it a try ...
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The EGM is the wrong time for Des...he should have done it after the WDT and sat back and done nothing to promote it and watched the event fall flat on its arse...again.
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Correct Ginge , Des appears to be the only one on the board trying to makes this event work , if rumours are true that the deal was almost done and dusted virtually at time of lakeside makes this even harder to work out the lack of promotion of WDT.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:Correct Ginge , Des appears to be the only one on the board trying to makes this event work , if rumours are true that the deal was almost done and dusted virtually at time of lakeside makes this even harder to work out the lack of promotion of WDT.
But why though? Surely if he wants to take power he should be doing fek all until after the EGM? Or better still have the EGM after the WDT? He hasn't thought this one through.
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

As everyone knows i am no fan of des, but at the very worst he can only be as equally bad as Sue Williams.
Will he be any better, well it hard to think he will be as bad

However that does not mean he will be any good either
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

If the WDT sells out he can take the credit for putting up that poster in the corner shop and if it doesnt he can just blame the Williams.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Astonvilla wrote:If the WDT sells out he can take the credit for putting up that poster in the corner shop and if it doesnt he can just blame the Williams.
:D

Hence why it would be better for him to have the EGM afterwards.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
WCDPA wrote:Correct Ginge , Des appears to be the only one on the board trying to makes this event work , if rumours are true that the deal was almost done and dusted virtually at time of lakeside makes this even harder to work out the lack of promotion of WDT.
But why though? Surely if he wants to take power he should be doing fek all until after the EGM? Or better still have the EGM after the WDT? He hasn't thought this one through.
Yes, he should hope and pray it fails in order to score a point, sounds familiar.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Yes, he should hope and pray it fails in order to score a point, sounds familiar.
Are you ok hun?
Big Jock Knew
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Ginge wrote:The EGM is the wrong time for Des...he should have done it after the WDT and sat back and done nothing to promote it and watched the event fall flat on its arse...again.
I don't know where we are up to but the letter dated 20th of Feb that called the EGM for the 1st April has an item that asks 2 questions of the directors as individuals . 1. Are they acting in a manner to take the BDO forward.
2. Are they acting in compliance with the role they have on the board

While Des is a player rep or whatever he does he will be doing this to cover his own arse so no one can question him. Whether these are the questions that are put forward whenever the meeting happens who knows but they are questions he seemed to push on that initial letter and will probably be keen to keep.

Edit. Same wording has appeared on the new letter for the meeting on the 29th. Des surely doing it so he can't be caught with not doing anything.
Last edited by The Jolly Man on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The Jolly Man wrote:
Ginge wrote:The EGM is the wrong time for Des...he should have done it after the WDT and sat back and done nothing to promote it and watched the event fall flat on its arse...again.
I don't know where we are up to but the letter dated 20th of Feb that called the EGM for the 1st April has an item that asks 2 questions of the directors as individuals . 1. Are they acting in a manner to take the BDO forward.
2. Are they acting in compliance with the role they have on the board

While Des is a player rep or whatever he does he will be doing this to cover his own arse so no one can question him. Whether these are the questions that are put forward whenever the meeting happens who knows but they are questions he seemed to push on that initial letter and will probably be keen to keep b
Fair point. Doesnt want it to backfire and for people to vote him out as well.
Big Jock Knew