Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by ifm »

BlueSpark wrote:
Murphio wrote:This is the worst anti climax since I promised the wife sex on her birthday, gave up after five minutes and went down stairs and ate three Easter eggs.
Turned out to be a bit of a damp squib in the end, that's for sure.
IFM and Pauly were creaming themselves at the "news" earlier. Still don't even know for sure if it's all bollocks.
We await tomorrow with bated breath.
You're just pissed off because Whinge is posting more on df than here.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by WCDPA »

oche balboa wrote:I was tipped off(by a Jacklin associate) a few months back about who Gazmong was and who is wife was plus a couple of those pics.

I really didn’t careless but it’s funny. I don’t blame Des or Paula for doing this

In fairness if your going to give it you have to expect to get some back .
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

WCDPA wrote:
oche balboa wrote:I was tipped off(by a Jacklin associate) a few months back about who Gazmong was and who is wife was plus a couple of those pics.

I really didn’t careless but it’s funny. I don’t blame Des or Paula for doing this

In fairness if your going to give it you have to expect to get some back .
Some what? You post pictures of me and I'll post some of you. Dear Lord.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Astonvilla wrote:All pretty sad and childish. To think he is a director of the Bdo is frightening.
I was out tonight and when i got in and saw the threads on multiple forums I laughed.
I showed them to my wife and her first comment was " is he really a director of the bdo ? boasting about finding some pic on facebook"

if my identity that i have never hidden just not posted on facebook is ever revealed what do people think will happen ?

i wont be leaving forums,
I will keep writing my blog, in fact I now know how much of an effect my blog has, i might even amp it up more.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

What a sad state of affairs, biggest tourny they've got and a possible chance of another TV deal and a Director is more interested in posting pics of people. They've effectively fecked up big style and now it seems thery're nothing more than "Cultists" trying to send people on a witch hunt,that can easily be tracked back to then.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
craigmc wrote:Just seen these. Is it him then? Can't see him being that bothered if it is tbh?
Considering the lengths he has gone to over the years to hide his identity i'd say he'll be pretty upset.
He posted a pic of himself on TDF years ago.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Face covered mind
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

I see the apostles are in full on denial mode on df, Whinge the chief coverupper :)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Eh? All I said its clearly two different people, said the same thing on here last night.

Who is this "David Barnes" they were at pains to remove the name from the photos?
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Murphio wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Murphio wrote:This is the worst anti climax since I promised the wife sex on her birthday, gave up after five minutes and went down stairs and ate three Easter eggs.
You do know you just said this out loud Murphio

And anyway that was three minutes longer than your previous record :)
My seventh child is on the way in four weeks. It doesn't take long mate. Super sperm, no effort required.
Energetic milkman ???
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

The Jacklins behaviour beggars belief for someone in such a public position. Although it does say something for the low profile of ladies darts that this story of a "top" player in a sport who is also the wife of one of the people running the organisation she plays within, engaging in repeated social media battles with various people is apparently in no way newsworthy.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:Eh? All I said its clearly two different people, said the same thing on here last night.

Who is this "David Barnes" they were at pains to remove the name from the photos?
It's clearly 2 old pictures (without glasses) and 2 recent ones (with glasses), David Barnes appears to be the fella that sent the pics, stop defending Whinge ;-)

Madsocks
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

WCDPA wrote:
Murphio wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

My seventh child is on the way in four weeks. It doesn't take long mate. Super sperm, no effort required.
Energetic milkman ???
Yes. I put my large tool in her box.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:Eh? All I said its clearly two different people, said the same thing on here last night.

It's clearly 2 old pictures (without glasses) and 2 recent ones (with glasses), David Barnes appears to be the fella that sent the pics, stop defending Whinge ;-)
Doesnt account for the name being at the bottom, more than likely he had these pics on his account. Like I said your own name doesnt appear at the bottom of pics you view, and they cant have been sent via Messenger as it still showed the 11 "likes", so its a straight screengrab.

All rather odd, if they are all him it probably the case that David Barnes is the grass, seems to be a druggie waster from Cork given a newspaper article someone found.
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

ifm wrote:

IFM the name David Barnes rings a bell with me
Is he from your neck of the woods ???
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Murphio wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
Murphio wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Energetic milkman ???
Yes. I put my large tool in her box.
Or her box is very small :)
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

All this obsession over someone who writes bad things on a blog. It is usually the case these internet 'trolls' are seeking attention for themselves. Well isn't this manna from heaven. This is why the BDO is headed for the toilet... it likes wallowing around in the gutter.
Last edited by Murphio on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Or it’s someone that Gaz knows
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

oche balboa wrote:Or it’s someone that Gaz knows
FFS its Gaz in the pics. He has posted pics of himself previously on TDF that clearly show that this set of pics is Gaz.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote:All this obsession over someone who writes bad things on a blog. It is usually the case these internet 'trolls' are seeking attention for themselves. Well isn't this manna from heaven. This is why the BDO is headed for the toilet... it likes wallowing around in the gutter.

The funniest thing about these pics getting posted is that Gaz has been ripping the piss out of how people look and he looks like a homeless skinny tramp himself. Quite ironic really.