Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
The Shank
Superleague Player

Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by The Shank »

markymark wrote:And confuse 99% of the audience who have no idea what is going on, and you can't explain why without exposing their acts as well. Should have ignored it from day one, or as soon as they had any power.
+1

Made themselves look complete fools.
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

markymark wrote:And confuse 99% of the audience who have no idea what is going on, and you can't explain why without exposing their acts as well. Should have ignored it from day one, or as soon as they had any power.
I disagree and all that anyone has to say to explain it would be that someone on the internet calls her that, job done.
As for ignoring it then yes if they had done that on day one then the trolls would have already moved onto their next target.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

nikkiboy wrote:
I disagree and all that anyone has to say to explain it would be that someone on the internet calls her that, job done.
As for ignoring it then yes if they had done that on day one then the trolls would have already moved onto their next target.
"Some guy on the internet who she doesn't know and has never met calls her Bo Selecta on the internet, so she's walking out to Craig David and wanted her fans to wear Bo Selecta masks"

Makes perfect sense and tv viewers would understand completely.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

The Shank wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
"Some guy on the internet who she doesn't know and has never met calls her Bo Selecta on the internet, so she's walking out to Craig David and wanted her fans to wear Bo Selecta masks"

:tongue:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

nikkiboy wrote:
The Shank wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Ffs must be a right laugh around Shanks house , now I know why Armitage Shanks were so popular .
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Best way for Mr and Mrs Jacklin to get the upper hand would be to rise above it.
Exactly, I'd go further and say own it and come out at Lakeside to the Craig David song which immediately takes the upper hand as her supporters and the crowd would love it.
I suggested that ages ago and was told it would never happen. Bunting played on the Peter Griffin thing, but I've been told he has a sense of humour...
Big Jock Knew
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

I would say a sense of humour doesn't appear to be one of the Jacklins strengths.....well certainly not a sense of humour which may mock themselves a bit....they take themselves very seriously.

And regarding the Turkish Open...they class themselves as business people....there is no way on earth they would so heavily promote the event if Tey were not getting a nice little earner...and why not....but to try and say otherwise is ridiculous.
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

WCDPA wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
The Shank wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Ffs must be a right laugh around Shanks house , now I know why Armitage Shanks were so popular .
+1

Was having a bad morning.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

The Shank wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
The Shank wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: I disagree and all that anyone has to say to explain it would be that someone on the internet calls her that, job done.

+1

Was having a bad morning.
Bad morning !!!! Over in the BDO we have bad years ......or Decades .
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

trotter wrote:I would say a sense of humour doesn't appear to be one of the Jacklins strengths.....well certainly not a sense of humour which may mock themselves a bit....they take themselves very seriously.

And regarding the Turkish Open...they class themselves as business people....there is no way on earth they would so heavily promote the event if Tey were not getting a nice little earner...and why not....but to try and say otherwise is ridiculous.
Yeah I get that, having cruel, wonderful, disgusting things regularly said about your wife should be laughed off.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

ifm wrote:
trotter wrote:I would say a sense of humour doesn't appear to be one of the Jacklins strengths.....well certainly not a sense of humour which may mock themselves a bit....they take themselves very seriously.

Yeah I get that, having cruel, wonderful, disgusting things regularly said about your wife should be laughed off.

+1

Someone should give JC a slap.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by ifm »

The Shank wrote:
ifm wrote:

+1

Someone should give JC a slap.
I'm certain they will.

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Double Flops
Steady Sixties

Post by Double Flops »

ifm wrote:

Over the years they have threatened people, been abusive to many at least they are getting what they have given out. There's a lot more to them what people don't know about.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Guys, I am blocked on social media by des. So genuine question:

Is he still posting on fanatics and on fb or has he gone to ground?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

DesPaula posted about taking deposits for Turkey this weekend in Scotland, and wearing the BDO Fanatics patch.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Here you are Devo
IMG_0495.PNG
IMG_0495.PNG (892.61 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

IMG_0496.PNG
IMG_0496.PNG (514.15 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
devosteve
International

Re: Des Selecta's Full On Strategy

Post by devosteve »

dartsfacts wrote:Image
online print screen
Will this happen if des takes over?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Double Flops
Steady Sixties

Post by Double Flops »

ifm wrote:

She's as bad and has been over the years to a lot of people.
WCDPA
International

Re: Des Selecta's Full On Strategy

Post by WCDPA »

devosteve wrote:
dartsfacts wrote:Image
online print screen
Will this happen if des takes over?
Wouldn't have thought so :)