Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Skewball
International

Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by Skewball »

this is all very odd. Just catching up.
I'm sure I ave seen one of those pictures before?

Anyway, so what, what are the Jacklins actually going to do now? I suspect nothing and Garry will just carry on (on his blog) . Completely pointless.

All this just proves more than ever how completely nuts the Jacklins are, chasing around a blogger on the internet.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:Eh? All I said its clearly two different people, said the same thing on here last night.

Who is this "David Barnes" they were at pains to remove the name from the photos?
It's clearly 2 old pictures (without glasses) and 2 recent ones (with glasses), David Barnes appears to be the fella that sent the pics, stop defending Whinge ;-)
Doesnt account for the name being at the bottom, more than likely he had these pics on his account. Like I said your own name doesnt appear at the bottom of pics you view, and they cant have been sent via Messenger as it still showed the 11 "likes", so its a straight screengrab.

All rather odd, if they are all him it probably the case that David Barnes is the grass, seems to be a druggie waster from Cork given a newspaper article someone found.
Trying too hard now Whinge.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

"giving your opinion is trying too hard"
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:"giving your opinion is trying too hard"
You are master at finding old posts, do me a favour and go and find the pic that Gary posted of himself on TDF. will put all this nonsense to bed.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Booji Boy wrote:
You are master at finding old posts, do me a favour and go and find the pic that Gary posted of himself on TDF. will put all this nonsense to bed.
I'll have a look but its tricky without knowing one of the words from the post in question
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

You are coming up with any little excuse to show it's not him, Whinge, he went to his house, he spoke to his wife (while Garry hid), he spoke to Garry on the phone, it is 100% him.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
You are coming up with any little excuse to show it's not him, Whinge, he went to his house, he spoke to his wife (while Garry hid), he spoke to Garry on the phone, it is 100% him.

The house in Cork on the outskirts of Dublin? ;)
Big Jock Knew
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Skewball wrote:this is all very odd. Just catching up.
I'm sure I ave seen one of those pictures before?

Anyway, so what, what are the Jacklins actually going to do now? I suspect nothing and Garry will just carry on (on his blog) . Completely pointless.

All this just proves more than ever how completely nuts the Jacklins are, chasing around a blogger on the internet.
It's actually hilarious.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:

Still trying i see, who said that exactly?

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:

Des, apparently. Anyway, Gaz has confirmed none of the pics are him so I am 100% sure that will be the end of the matter :IIII: :IIII:
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:

Des, apparently. Anyway, Gaz has confirmed none of the pics are him so I am 100% sure that will be the end of the matter :IIII: :IIII:
No, Garry said that, wake up Whinge.

Madsocks
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

An enigma wrapped inside a riddle. I must say the chap in the pictures doesn't look like your average darts fan. More like a vegetarian, friends of the earth type.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
I'll have a look but its tricky without knowing one of the words from the post in question
something out with his dogs. Its a pic with him and his dog/dogs.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Booji Boy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
something out with his dogs. Its a pic with him and his dog/dogs.
Aye done a search, a lot of pics were Imageshack hosted and they all vanished when the site went pay and you didnt upgrade (happened to me too) so a lot of broken image tags.
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote: You are coming up with any little excuse to show it's not him, Whinge, he went to his house, he spoke to his wife (while Garry hid), he spoke to Garry on the phone, it is 100% him.

Fair enough, you believe one idiot, I'll believe the other idiot :WWWW:
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Fair enough, you believe one idiot, I'll believe the other idiot :WWWW:
You've actually been the highlight of this entire episode, running around multiple forums desperately trying to defend Garry :DDD:

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Various klaxons!
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

It's like an Xmas whodunnit .
I can understand why JC doesn't want his address known some of the things he says at times are terrible , as been pointed out before if you called someone the names JC does in a pub , in all likelihood you would get a slap at least .
People before have been wrongly identified as JC and have been attacked .
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

WCDPA wrote:It's like an Xmas whodunnit .
I can understand why JC doesn't want his address known some of the things he says at times are terrible , as been pointed out before if you called someone the names JC does in a pub , in all likelihood you would get a slap at least .
People before have been wrongly called JC and have been attacked .
Which is why it is incredibly irresponsible for the Jacklins to be posting this from their joint Facebook account. Haven't they and the Williams got bigger worries than what some nutter writes on a blog? To me this is - and has always been - a major squirrel. A way of deflecting from their own in inadequacies. Is this all bring to the party... slagging matches on Facebook and tours of the country knocking on doors trying to intimidate their critics? What a total fiasco.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Murphio wrote:
WCDPA wrote:It's like an Xmas whodunnit .
People before have been wrongly called JC and have been attacked .
Which is why it is incredibly irresponsible for the Jacklins to be posting this from their joint Facebook account. Haven't they and the Williams got bigger worries than what some nutter writes on a blog? To me this is - and has always been - a major squirrel. A way of deflecting from their own in inadequacies. Is this all bring to the party... slagging matches on Facebook and tours of the country knocking on doors trying to intimidate their critics? What a total fiasco.
Chris Mason has posted the images on Twitter.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner