Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Murphio
International

Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by Murphio »

ssjsa wrote:
Murphio wrote:
WCDPA wrote:It's like an Xmas whodunnit .
I can understand why JC doesn't want his address known some of the things he says at times are terrible , as been pointed out before if you called someone the names JC does in a pub , in all likelihood you would get a slap at least .
People before have been wrongly called JC and have been attacked .
Which is why it is incredibly irresponsible for the Jacklins to be posting this from their joint Facebook account. Haven't they and the Williams got bigger worries than what some nutter writes on a blog? To me this is - and has always been - a major squirrel. A way of deflecting from their own in inadequacies. Is this all bring to the party... slagging matches on Facebook and tours of the country knocking on doors trying to intimidate their critics? What a total fiasco.
Chris Mason has posted the images on Twitter.
Which, given Mace' s reach, is probably even more irresponsible. How can anyone be certain it is him. And even if it is, what are they hoping will happen given someone was already attacked with a hammer in a case of mistaken identity?
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Just catching up with this, hilarious playground stuff. :)
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Murphio wrote:
I can understand why JC doesn't want his address known some of the things he says at times are terrible , as been pointed out before if you called someone the names JC does in a pub , in all likelihood you would get a slap at least .
Which is why it is incredibly irresponsible for the Jacklins to be posting this from their joint Facebook account. Haven't they and the Williams got bigger worries than what some nutter writes on a blog? To me this is - and has always been - a major squirrel. A way of deflecting from their own in inadequacies. Is this all bring to the party... slagging matches on Facebook and tours of the country knocking on doors trying to intimidate their critics? What a total fiasco.
And strangely enough 2 weeks before lakeside where the players are not going to be happy and they need something to take the pressure off them. And only a few days after they got in a slagging match with the chairman of Cheshire darts and some players wife’s.

Didn’t they also originally announce they had his address the week before lakeside last year?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

OMG, that's funny.
Wibble
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Murphio wrote:
And strangely enough 2 weeks before lakeside where the players are not going to be happy and they need something to take the pressure off them. And only a few days after they got in a slagging match with the chairman of Cheshire darts and some players wife’s.

Didn’t they also originally announce they had his address the week before lakeside last year?
The whole thing has been ongoing for some time. They have been circulating the information they think they have between them and their acolytes. I suspect the pictures were being kept for the right time but Paula got angry over her picture on his blog and reciprocated. All very childish and pathetic.
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

spaceman70 wrote:Just catching up with this, hilarious playground stuff. :)
Yes it is.But is also strangely entertaining
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Murphio wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Murphio wrote:

The whole thing has been ongoing for some time. They have been circulating the information they think they have between them and their acolytes. I suspect the pictures were being kept for the right time but Paula got angry over her picture on his blog and reciprocated. All very childish and pathetic.
There is no picture on his blog this week, well at least not a new one, just the old one from the WDT with the empty room and Wayne Williams in the background :D
Big Jock Knew
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Murphio wrote:

There is no picture on his blog this week, well at least not a new one, just the old one from the WDT with the empty room and Wayne Williams in the background :D
Interesting.... I thought he had reposted the one with Paula in the cape.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Murphio wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Murphio wrote: Which is why it is incredibly irresponsible for the Jacklins to be posting this from their joint Facebook account. Haven't they and the Williams got bigger worries than what some nutter writes on a blog? To me this is - and has always been - a major squirrel. A way of deflecting from their own in inadequacies. Is this all bring to the party... slagging matches on Facebook and tours of the country knocking on doors trying to intimidate their critics? What a total fiasco.

Thats the same pic, its not a new one though.
Big Jock Knew
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Right well new or old it is obviously why she decided to release these pictures now. Her 'full on strategy' for operation shock and awe was blown apart by her anger over the reposting of the cape pic. :DDD:
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

craigmc wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:Just catching up with this, hilarious playground stuff. :)
Yes it is.But is also strangely entertaining
Indeed. I don't have a dog in this particular fight, and it's been a cracking morning's entertainment.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote:
oche balboa wrote:Or it’s someone that Gaz knows
FFS its Gaz in the pics. He has posted pics of himself previously on TDF that clearly show that this set of pics is Gaz.
I'd agree, especially the one with the dogs looks the same dap as the one Gaz posted. He only won't admit it because he'd have to go without tea for leaving the basement without permission :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Someone said he posted a bo selecta pic, obviously not.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

If they have the wrong man here it could be a very expensive mistake.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote: The whole thing has been ongoing for some time. They have been circulating the information they think they have between them and their acolytes. I suspect the pictures were being kept for the right time but Paula got angry over her picture on his blog and reciprocated. All very childish and pathetic.
He did.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote: The whole thing has been ongoing for some time. They have been circulating the information they think they have between them and their acolytes. I suspect the pictures were being kept for the right time but Paula got angry over her picture on his blog and reciprocated. All very childish and pathetic.
He did, as the little picture at the top of the page, the thumbnail one.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

BlueSpark wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Ginge wrote:
He did, as the little picture at the top of the page, the thumbnail one.
Ah yes. Again hardly a new one.

Anyway I have someone confirm the latter two pics arent him, but family members, brother I have been told. First two are defo 100% him though
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Ginge wrote:
He did.
And then no doubt went on a mad tirade calling them every name under the sun.
I've said it before, at some point karma catches up and he'll have to answer to someones face why he has said disgusting, wonderful things about them.

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Lets not forget, all this is because they are involved with the BDO.

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Astonvilla wrote:If they have the wrong man here it could be a very expensive mistake.
Absolutely, the guy with the bush actually looks a dead ringer for someone I drink with so the chances of some poor bastard getting beaten up because they look like the picture are quite high.
I just hope that the Jacklins realise that if someone does get wrongly attacked then not only will the police be calling on them but the civil lawsuit could quite realistically clean them out.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am