Steve Maish jailed for 2 years

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Murphio
International

Re: Steve Maish jailed for 2 years

Post by Murphio »

Garry Murphy wrote:nikki, ginge, wubbalubbadubdub , and theadkiller all with a "god complex" if you believe murphio
Can you please point me to the blog addresses of all the above where they routinely mock all in sundry in the darting world - including their families.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Placeholder's for Gaz's response at about 9pm tonight.
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

I remember Steve Maish used to say he got all his entries and accommodation and everything paid by his manager/sponsor.... .then he went to not being able to raise QS entry and associate member entry...
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ..as John Lydon once said......I think he got used big time here...
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:Not one mention so far of darts, guess PDC players are not as high profile as some think.
There is on stv where he's described as a semi professional darts player.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:nikki, ginge, wubbalubbadubdub , and theadkiller all with a "god complex" if you believe murphio
Can you please point me to the blog addresses of all the above where they routinely mock all in sundry in the darting world - including their families.

you made a claim I have a god complex for stating Maish was charged, found guilty and convicted.
Those are facts that happened.

Show me where I have said anything personal about Steve Maish and his conviction.
By your insecure logic anyone that therefore even attempts to mention the conviction of maish must therefore have a god complex on maish.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Little Lonely Garry
International

Murphio wrote:Gaz you really do have a God complex. I have called IFM a narsicist but you make him look like an amateur. I wonder what the god of arrows is; what gives you the idea the minute someone connected with darts does something it gives you the right to spout all manner of shite about them?

Please direct me to anything anywhere where i have spoutes "all manner of shit" about Maish and his conviction

You wont be able to because none exists.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

I wouldn't be surprised if a few more are investigated #newera ;)

Thousands of people and business' are dodging VAT it's just an easy crime. That's why where i come from is one of the Takeaways per population hotspots.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Murphio wrote:Placeholder's for Gaz's response at about 9pm tonight.
No worries Murph. Will ensure his response is not approved to circa 9.01pm :grin:

Before he goes off in one elsewhere, and subjects me to more slanderous paedophile comments, I am of course only joking, exaggerating or approximating. ;-)

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Murphio wrote:Gaz you really do have a God complex. I have called IFM a narsicist but you make him look like an amateur. I wonder what the god of arrows is; what gives you the idea the minute someone connected with darts does something it gives you the right to spout all manner of shite about them?

Please direct me to anything anywhere where i have spoutes "all manner of shit" about Maish and his conviction

I was making a general point in regards to what you continually post on your blog and specifically your calling Steve Maish's daughter a C**t - which you completely denied until your own words were reposted to you. You appear to believe that as soon as someone picks up a set of darts or gets involved in darts in some way that it entitles you to say whatever you like. And not just about them - but also about their families in some cases. I'm sure his daughter was pretty upset about her father going to prison and it's no surprise she was defending him. It's just unfortunate for Steve he didn't play poker or bowls - I think it's pretty unlikely there is some other nutter calling people spastics, inbreds, retards, melted plastic bag face, cancer ridden, wormfood etc etc for having the temerity to participate in those games.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

I was making a general point in regards to what you continually post on your blog and specifically your calling Steve Maish's daughter a C**t - which you completely denied until your own words were reposted to you. You appear to believe that as soon as someone picks up a set of darts or gets involved in darts in some way that it entitles you to say whatever you like. And not just about them - but also about their families in some cases. I'm sure his daughter was pretty upset about her father going to prison and it's no surprise she was defending him. It's just unfortunate for Steve he didn't play poker or bowls - I think it's pretty unlikely there is some other nutter calling people spastics, inbreds, retards, melted plastic bag face, cancer ridden, wormfood etc etc for having the temerity to participate in those games.

You made the claim I have a god complex for spouting "all manner of shit" about Maish....you cannot back up this lie you made.
I have said absolutely nothing about Maish other than to say he got imprisoned....thats it.
You were wrong and your claim is bullshit, at least be man enough to admit it without trying to deflect and now make it about something else.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

You made the claim I have a god complex for spouting "all manner of shit" about Maish....you cannot back up this lie you made.
I have said absolutely nothing about Maish other than to say he got imprisoned....thats it.
You were wrong and your claim is bullshit, at least be man enough to admit it without trying to deflect and now make it about something else.
No, I didn't. Read it again. In the post you refer to not once did the words 'Steve', or 'Maish' appear. In fact, don't go back - I'll post it again to save you the bother:
Gaz you really do have a God complex. I have called IFM a narsicist but you make him look like an amateur. I wonder what the god of arrows is; what gives you the idea the minute someone connected with darts does something it gives you the right to spout all manner of shite about them?
Get it? Not one mention of Maish. I made a general claim. I didn't utter his name. And if it wasn't specific enough for you then let me repeat it. You have a God complex when it comes to commentating on darts - in general. Calling Steve Maish's daughter a cu*t is just an isolated remark in the sea of bile you spout continually. You think because someone has a connection to darts and is therefore in the public eye that you, as self appointed sewer mouth spokesman for the lunatic fringe, have the right to say what you like.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Banged to rights
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

No, I didn't. Read it again. In the post you refer to not once did the words 'Steve', or 'Maish' appear. In fact, don't go back - I'll post it again to save you the bother:
Gaz you really do have a God complex. I have called IFM a narsicist but you make him look like an amateur. I wonder what the god of arrows is; what gives you the idea the minute someone connected with darts does something it gives you the right to spout all manner of shite about them?
Get it? Not one mention of Maish. I made a general claim. I didn't utter his name. And if it wasn't specific enough for you then let me repeat it. You have a God complex when it comes to commentating on darts - in general. Calling Steve Maish's daughter a cu*t is just an isolated remark in the sea of bile you spout continually. You think because someone has a connection to darts and is therefore in the public eye that you, as self appointed sewer mouth spokesman for the lunatic fringe, have the right to say what you like.
Well said Murph. :DDDD:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Little Lonely Garry
International

well it was obvious you were referring to maish, since you brought in up when we were discussing maish in the thread about maish,

now you conveniently have now decided its not about maish despite bringing it up in a maish discussion in a maish thread.
Little Lonely Garry
International

for the record murphio, you might think you are some moral crusader, but i am entitled to discuss anything I see fit on my site.
If I decide to give an opinion on anything i will do so, everyone has opinions, that dont mean one has a god complex.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Garry Murphy wrote:well it was obvious you were referring to maish, since you brought in up when we were discussing maish in the thread about maish,

now you conveniently have now decided its not about maish despite bringing it up in a maish discussion in a maish thread.
Oh right, so now you are reversing from claiming that I specifically said one thing to it being 'obvious' I was referring to it. Hilarious. You and IFM have more in common than either of you would care to admit. As for being a 'moral crusader' - nah. Just someone blessed with a bit of common decency. Give it a try some time.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Steve Maish jailed for 2 years

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:Not one mention so far of darts, guess PDC players are not as high profile as some think.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... s-14024032
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:well it was obvious you were referring to maish, since you brought in up when we were discussing maish in the thread about maish,

Oh right, so now you are reversing from claiming that I specifically said one thing to it being 'obvious' I was referring to it. Hilarious. You and IFM have more in common than either of you would care to admit. As for being a 'moral crusader' - nah. Just someone blessed with a bit of common decency. Give it a try some time.
if you dont like what is on my site dont read it, its a simple concept.
but you are trying to use this forum which does not allow my blog to moan about a blog that is not allowed.

Lecture me all you want on here for what I write on here, but not for what I do on my blog
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Murph, this is getting worrisome, if you're not chasing me you're mentioning me in every post, get help.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ifm wrote:Murph, this is getting worrisome, if you're not chasing me you're mentioning me in every post, get help.
It's a simple observation. The amount of narcissists in the population is reportedly around six per cent so I guess it kind of tallies that the two of you are here, posting. You are both utterly wrapped up in your own sense of self importance. You are also never, ever in the wrong. If you werent so dull I'd guess you could emulate Gaz's creativity when it comes to insults - that is all you are lacking.