The Official 2018 Lakeside Catalogue of Howlers and Incompetence

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: RE: Re: The Official 2018 Lakeside Catalogue of Howlers and Incompetence

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Lads, Lads I'll let you into a little secret........that's not the actual check he'll be receiving. They used last years dummy in their effort to go green and help protect the enviroment, You lot can be so gullible sometimes.
{whispers} they are too dumb to realise that it's not real :-)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Even though they've been moaning for ages that they won't be getting paid until after QS ends....... :DDD:
Last edited by Paddy McGinty on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
nikkiboy
International

Re: The Official 2018 Lakeside Catalogue of Howlers and Incompetence

Post by nikkiboy »

It beggars belief it really does
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
trotter wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Lads, Lads I'll let you into a little secret........that's not the actual check he'll be receiving. They used last years dummy in their effort to go green and help protect the enviroment, You lot can be so gullible sometimes.
Still pretty amateurish though..not difficult to have the correct date on display if you insist on these big show cheques
What so you would rather they cut down another tree? If you were American you would of voted for Donald Trump that's for sure.
I wouldn't give them a fake cheque in the first place...
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

They had their cheques now they can both leave for QS :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

trotter wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
trotter wrote:
Still pretty amateurish though..not difficult to have the correct date on display if you insist on these big show cheques
What so you would rather they cut down another tree? If you were American you would of voted for Donald Trump that's for sure.
You know as well as i it's just for presentation purposes.....
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
trotter wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
trotter wrote:
You don't say(!)
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
trotter wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
trotter wrote:
You don't say(!)
Well it had you trolls fooled for a moment until me and Ian put you straight.
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Post by Duterprat »

It is totally fine to have things wrong for presentation purposes.
That's why the BDO don't care that their editor-in-chief and his whole team are dyslexic.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy thinking they will get a normal cheque when it's actually a bank transfer from Bob Potter, there :D
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Duterprat wrote:It is totally fine to have things wrong for presentation purposes.
That's why the BDO don't care that their editor-in-chief and his whole team are dyslexic.
But in this case it was to save the environment, you say you play chess in Deutschland well if this is the case you must be familiar with the recycling system over there, second to none.....
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:
Paddy thinking they will get a normal cheque when it's actually a bank transfer from Bob Potter, there :D
I'm not so sure, that may well be the case but do you know for sure?
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Duterprat wrote:It is totally fine to have things wrong for presentation purposes.
But in this case it was to save the environment, you say you play chess in Deutschland well if this is the case you must be familiar with the recycling system over there, second to none.....
Well no, its not last years as the red writing says 2018 ;)
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: The Official 2018 Lakeside Catalogue of Howlers and Incompetence

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Yes.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: The Official 2018 Lakeside Catalogue of Howlers and Incompetence

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Yes.
How, show me evidence.
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Ginge wrote:

If that’s the case why the worry about waiting for cheques to clear then if the BDO aren’t directly transferring
money??
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

DavidB wrote:
Ginge wrote:

If that’s the case why the worry about waiting for cheques to clear then if the BDO aren’t directly transferring
money??
Because the transfer isn't done until X days after the event. "Waiting for the cheque to be cashed" is a figure of speech.

Dunno what X is, in this instance. Paul may know as it's in the contract, I do know it's longer than it has been in the past though.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:
DavidB wrote:
Ginge wrote:

money??
Because the transfer isn't done until X days after the event. "Waiting for the cheque to be cashed" is a figure of speech.

Dunno what X is, in this instance.
Well my statement was figure of speech, the point I was making is that you guys thought it was the real one now you're trying to get out of it.
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Ginge wrote:
DavidB wrote:
Ginge wrote:

money??

Dunno what X is, in this instance. Paul may know as it's in the contract, I do know it's longer than it has been in the past though.

But what you’re saying is Potter could transfer the money tomorrow morning if he wanted??
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Not even Oche would think it's a real cheque!
I'm more concerned that Paddy thinks there is a real cheque that will be given to Glen !! Lol
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: The Official 2018 Lakeside Catalogue of Howlers and Incompetence

Post by Ginge »

DavidB wrote:
Ginge wrote:
DavidB wrote:
Ginge wrote:

money??

But what you’re saying is Potter could transfer the money tomorrow morning if he wanted??
Yes. But the contracts state this will be done at a point X days from now. And we both know the reason why this is :D
Big Jock Knew