Tour Card 2018 - Qualification Watch

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Bruce Terrett
Superleague Player

Re: Tour Card 2018 - Qualification Watch

Post by Bruce Terrett »

Skewball wrote:You can get in. Buy a ticket by midday tomorrow. Only £450 For all 4 days. ;).
:DDD:
Rotwein
Brass Darts

Post by Rotwein »

Skewball wrote:You can get in. Buy a ticket by midday tomorrow. Only £450 For all 4 days. ;).
:ohyes clever idea...
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

2pm :grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

Rotwein wrote:Hard luck. So i wont waste time and money to go there, thank you all for your answers.
Couldn't IFM have taken you in as a guest as I can't see him having any friends
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Reading on Twitter that Terry Jenkins intends playing some pro tour events next year.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: Tour Card 2018 - Qualification Watch

Post by ifm »

ssjsa wrote:Reading on Twitter that Terry Jenkins intends playing some pro tour events next year.
Wow, just wow

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Canuck_bully
The Ton Club

Post by Canuck_bully »

ssjsa wrote:Reading on Twitter that Terry Jenkins intends playing some pro tour events next year.
It's like free money now lol
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Tour Card 2018 - Qualification Watch

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Wow, just wow

???
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Tour Card 2018 - Qualification Watch

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Wow, just wow

???
I just find it astonishing that he keeps posting stuff as news that everyone has known for weeks.

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Tour Card 2018 - Qualification Watch

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Wow, just wow

???
I just find it astonishing that he keeps posting stuff as news that everyone has known for weeks.

Ah. I don't remember reading it, but maybe I did.
Big Jock Knew
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Wow, just wow

???

Ah. I don't remember reading it, but maybe I did.
It wasn't posted as news. Someone asked him the question. Then again the Oracle probably knew before Terry did.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

phil davies wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Wow, just wow

???

I mean this a darts gossip and discussion forum and it hasn’t been posted on here very useful for folk like me that don’t do Twitter.

Pleased he will do some of the tour shame he did it do 3 weekends or so more last year probably would have been enough for him to stay in the top 32 and qualify for the worlds given his obvious world class talent that not many posses.
It wasn't posted on Twitter either mate -Terry only had one tweet prior to that going back to Feb last year. Just the Oracle never misses an opportunity to let us all know he knew something before us. Yawn.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

phil davies wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Wow, just wow

???

I mean this a darts gossip and discussion forum and it hasn’t been posted on here very useful for folk like me that don’t do Twitter.

Pleased he will do some of the tour shame he did it do 3 weekends or so more last year probably would have been enough for him to stay in the top 32 and qualify for the worlds given his obvious world class talent that not many posses.
Spot on Phil. Ifm says everyone knows! Well don't do twitter. Why mock someone for posting something that is known to the mocker himself?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

Barry Hearn mentioned on Twitter over the Christmas days that Jenkins probably wouldn't give up his tour card, was pretty much confirmed then when the PDPA included him on their provisional tour card list after the Worlds final.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Yes, he retained his tour card to not play any events, idiots.

Madsocks
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: Tour Card 2018 - Qualification Watch

Post by ifm »

Zeyes wrote:Barry Hearn mentioned on Twitter over the Christmas days that Jenkins probably wouldn't give up his tour card, was pretty much confirmed then when the PDPA included him on their provisional tour card list after the Worlds final.
Also that Ted was put into q school by the pdc.

Madsocks
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Wow, just wow

???

So you are saying that people shouldnt post because somebody might know it...what a knob....I for one didn't know he was planning on playing....bit then I am obviously not included in the darts inner circle like you !!
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

trotter wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Wow, just wow

???

So you are saying that people shouldnt post because somebody might know it...what a knob....I for one didn't know he was planning on playing....bit then I am obviously not included in the darts inner circle like you !!
Edited by Admin following report.

Madsocks
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

ifm wrote:
trotter wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:Wow, just wow

???

Edited by Admin following report.

Why is it obvious ?...I hadn't seen any Hearn tweets or studied who was in QS so I had no idea Evetts was in and had no idea of Jenkins intentions until this thread....so no its not bloody obvious.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

trotter wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Wow, just wow

???

From a personal perspective, I try and keep the forum updated with anything I read across all social media platforms, as I genuinely believe it adds value to our site. I do not assume that if it has not been posted on the site, that every one will know anyway, and frankly the likes of ifm with his constant sniping and attempts to ridicule me are water of a duck's back.

Will continue to post as I have done previously, as the difference between myself and the likes of ifm, is that I will always do what I believe is in the best interests of the forum, rather than pursuing a personal agenda, unlike some of the fannies who post on our threads ;-)

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner