Sky sports ruining the party

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Duneh9617
Steady Sixties

Sky sports ruining the party

Post by Duneh9617 »

A real shame Sky Sports has decided to attack every darts channel on youtube, deleting every new video of their comps. I always really enjoyed it to watch some excellent matches back of the english broadcasting, after having watched it live on the dutch television. If I'm honest, it really spoils part of the fun for me during this world championship.
Ginge
International

Re: Sky sports ruining the party

Post by Ginge »

Rights holder in ensuring it's content isn't made available elsewhere shocker.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:Rights holder in ensuring it's content isn't made available elsewhere shocker.
But it's OK for you lot to steal the stream........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Duneh9617 wrote:A real shame Sky Sports has decided to attack every darts channel on youtube, deleting every new video of their comps. I always really enjoyed it to watch some excellent matches back of the english broadcasting, after having watched it live on the dutch television. If I'm honest, it really spoils part of the fun for me during this world championship.
People are monetising them and making money out of an illegal copy of content that they do not own, Sky has just paid the PDC a lot of money for the rights so I don't blame them one little bit.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

No darts for the poor......the gap grows and the working class folk who most appreciate it can't afford to watch. Serious dart fans only option is to watch it via an illegal stream, they are forced into a life of crime through no fault of their own.
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Paddy McGinty wrote:No darts for the poor......the gap grows and the working class folk who most appreciate it can't afford to watch. Serious dart fans only option is to watch it via an illegal stream, they are forced into a life of crime through no fault of their own.
A life of crime :roll: :)
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Howler list
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Duneh9617 wrote:A real shame Sky Sports has decided to attack every darts channel on youtube, deleting every new video of their comps. I always really enjoyed it to watch some excellent matches back of the english broadcasting, after having watched it live on the dutch television. If I'm honest, it really spoils part of the fun for me during this world championship.
There is a bloke on here you could ask for it, sold it illegally on here for years, hasn't posted for ages mind....
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote:
There is a bloke on here you could ask for it, sold it illegally on here for years, hasn't posted for ages mind....
Says the licence payer dodger :)
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Ex.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

They caught up with you?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:They caught up with you?
Nah, I managed to snare someone who pays it, wasn't going to moan.....
Big Jock Knew
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

Ginge wrote:
Ginge compromising his convictions in the name of love, there.

Commendable.
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

The Shank wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Ginge compromising his convictions in the name of love, there.

Commendable.
:grin:
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

I did not see you moan when the jacklins deliberately broke the law and knowingly used copyright stuff to sell for profit.

odd that
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Garry Murphy wrote:

I did not see you moan when the jacklins deliberately broke the law and knowingly used copyright stuff to sell for profit.

odd that
That's because I never.........very observant.

Collect 3 housepoints.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

odd that

Collect 3 housepoints.
This place makes me chuckle, contract lawyers, copyright lawyers, forensic accountants, mystics, we have them all :grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Ginge wrote:
His website doesn’t work either now because I wanted to ask him for something a month or so back
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

odd that

Collect 3 housepoints.
This place makes me chuckle, contract lawyers, copyright lawyers, forensic accountants, mystics, we have them all :grin:
:DDD: They all know what's best........but most of them are not even qualified to clean my toilet.......especially the self proclaimed professor of finishes who goes by the name of Murph....

Merry Christmas to you..........
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

odd that

Collect 3 housepoints.
you dont need to be any of them to know intentionally stealing copyright and then using it as part of something to sell on for profit is illegal.
When a director in the bdo chooses to deliberately break the law and do it anyway, it shows the kind of people they are.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time