The Week(s) Ahead

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Skewball
International

The Week(s) Ahead

Post by Skewball »

The Darts World never sits still!

Will Des become Chairman as rumoured (nah)

How many Lakeside players will be on the final Q School list tomorrow (as ever, not as many as rumoured)

Will Glen somehow end up a PDPA member this week? (nope)

PDPA award dinner next monday (like anyone gives a shit)

Implications for CH4 and BT Sport NOT announcing during Lakeside that they have signed a new deal (this is massive, it would be the norm, and the best time to announce it and means months of uncertainty in my view)

How much guaranteed TV have the BDO dart players got in 2018 as we sit here today ....( zero unless you include GSOD !!) . What about the WDT?
Last edited by Skewball on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
only85
Superleague Player

Re: The Week(s) Ahead

Post by only85 »

wouldnt be surprised to see bt take it over toatally however bdo darts ticks a lot of boxes for channel 4s remit as a public broadcaster,
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Dutch Open only 18 days away.
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

I can’t see a WDT this year which is very bad for the bdo they need it to happen I reckon next event on tv is world master in Oct I bet on euro sport

Unless the EDO get any of thete events on tv so why would Glen stay for more fails promises
Canuck_bully
The Ton Club

Post by Canuck_bully »

Looking forward to the Masters next weekend, will Rob Cross continue his form or will MVG bounce right back, exciting times indeed!

Would like to see Durrant switch as clearly he is in a class of his own compared to the rest of the BDO, but I guess we wont be seeing him on our screens again until the GSOD's in November.
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Dazzla confirmed for Q school.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

#nobodycares
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

ifm wrote:#nobodycares
I do
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Skewball wrote:The Darts World never sits still!

Will Des become Chairman as rumoured (nah)

How many Lakeside players will be on the final Q School list tomorrow (as ever, not as many as rumoured)

Will Glen somehow end up a PDPA member this week? (nope)

PDPA award dinner next monday (like anyone gives a shit)

Implications for CH4 and BT Sport NOT announcing during Lakeside that they have signed a new deal (this is massive, it would be the norm, and the best time to announce it and means months of uncertainty in my view)

How much guaranteed TV have the BDO dart players got in 2018 as we sit here today ....( zero unless you include GSOD !!) . What about the WDT?
Last question : answer is zero at the moment.

re Glen : he stayed! Unfortunately imo.

1st question; maybe April 1st will answer it.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

the casual fan only cares about the PDC and the Premier League at the moment.

The BDO is so minor not even their own so called "fanatics" hardly even care at this point.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Skewball
International

Re: RE: Re: The Week(s) Ahead

Post by Skewball »

Garry Murphy wrote:the casual fan only cares about the PDC and the Premier League at the moment.

The BDO is so minor not even their own so called "fanatics" hardly even care at this point.
The posts on Fanatics (that are not about local open flyers , birthdays of obscure players or flight collecting) are mainly about how an ex bdo player is doing at some pdc streamed tour/qualifying event
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Skewball wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:the casual fan only cares about the PDC and the Premier League at the moment.

The posts on Fanatics (that are not about local open flyers , birthdays of obscure players or flight collecting) are mainly about how an ex bdo player is doing at some pdc streamed tour/qualifying event
bdo players jobbing in q-school, uj open qualifiers get more debate on there
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Skewball wrote:

bdo players jobbing in q-school uj open qualifiers get more debate on there
What?
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

#nobodycares
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks