PDC Players Championship 2018

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ifm
International

Re: PDC Players Championship 2018

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Don't you lot ever get bored of this?
I will after the first 2 rounds when they start putting the same players on the stream.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Post by Duterprat »

Well it is not as exciting as BDO.tv, but on the rare occasions when there isn't BDO live streams or TV it's an ok-ish substitute.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

phil davies wrote:
ifm wrote:
I will after the first 2 rounds when they start putting the same players on the stream.
Aye the first few rounds are always the most intresting as you get to see new/diffrent players buts theirs always 2 or 3 suprise quarter finalists TBF other than MvG and Gando being on a diffrent level ATM its usually quite unpredictable.

Steve Hine hit a 9 darter too well done Muffin man!
Yeah i was watching it on DC, strange he never averages above 25 in our superleague team :DDD:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Hafcfan
Brass Darts

Post by Hafcfan »

Price and Smith again out in the 1 round.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
phil davies wrote:
ifm wrote:
Aye the first few rounds are always the most intresting as you get to see new/diffrent players buts theirs always 2 or 3 suprise quarter finalists TBF other than MvG and Gando being on a diffrent level ATM its usually quite unpredictable.

Yeah i was watching it on DC, strange he never averages above 25 in our superleague team :DDD:
I take ot your club don't use the enhanced match boards then.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
phil davies wrote:
ifm wrote:

I take ot your club don't use the enhanced match boards then.
Proper boards for proper darts mate.

Madsocks
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Post by Duterprat »

I'd rather believe that he and all his team mates played all matches heavily intoxicated in order to endure ifms presence.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Duterprat wrote:I'd rather believe that he and all his team mates played all matches heavily intoxicated in order to endure ifms presence.
Shouldn't you be perfecting a perpetual motion machine?

Madsocks
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

MvG in danger of going out 4-1 down to wattemina
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Post by Duterprat »

ifm wrote:
Duterprat wrote:I'd rather believe that he and all his team mates played all matches heavily intoxicated in order to endure ifms presence.
Almost there.
First attempt had some severe flaws - the only perpetual thing it did was spout crap in a certain darts forum 24/7. For unknown reasons the hideous apparatus "escaped" from being scrapped. Has been filed under "irreparably failed machine".
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Duterprat wrote:
ifm wrote:
Almost there.
First attempt had some severe flaws - the only perpetual thing it did was spout crap in a certain darts forum 24/7. For unknown reasons the hideous apparatus "escaoed" from being scrapped. Has been filed under "irreparably failed machine".
but but but you are the most intelligent, educated, powerful person ever to invent a job title in the desperate hope to impress people on a darts forum, how can you possibly have failed?

Madsocks
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Post by Duterprat »

ifm wrote:
Duterprat wrote:
ifm wrote:
Almost there.
First attempt had some severe flaws - the only perpetual thing it did was spout crap in a certain darts forum 24/7. For unknown reasons the hideous apparatus "escaoed" from being scrapped. Has been filed under "irreparably failed machine".
but but but you are the most intelligent, educated, powerful person ever to invent a job title in the desperate hope to impress people on a darts forum, how can you possibly have failed?
Some bugged components had been delivered to the lab, turned out they were made in Britain.

Now back to darts: The Gurner is out!
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Duterprat wrote:
ifm wrote:
Almost there.
I know many on here wont believe it but i have actually perfected a perpetual motion machine. It works but i need to iimprove it to be of use for power generation.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

MvG won this yet?
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

Dannyboy wrote:MvG won this yet?
No white 6 5 good to see Dave make final
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

Well done Diamond great to see he still has it.
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

Well done to Ian White, such a solid thrower who deserves to be where he is still in the rankings.

Now extremely concerned about Simon Whitlock, has had such a poor start to 2018, just can't win matches! Today losing to Madars Razma 6-3 with an 86 average, has slid down to 15th in ProTour OOM I believe having been 5th six months ago. Needs to win a Euro event to get him back on track on the ProTour OOM but just isn't going to happen. Thoughts anyone?
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

WizardofozFan wrote:Well done to Ian White, such a solid thrower who deserves to be where he is still in the rankings.

Now extremely concerned about Simon Whitlock, has had such a poor start to 2018, just can't win matches! Today losing to Madars Razma 6-3 with an 86 average, has slid down to 15th in ProTour OOM I believe having been 5th six months ago. Needs to win a Euro event to get him back on track on the ProTour OOM but just isn't going to happen. Thoughts anyone?
I was really encouraged with his recent (last year ) return to form. Back in the Pl. Great start to his Pl campaign as well. Though averages not top rate.

Beginning to think he has had a bit of a 'postive' blip in his actual declining form. Kind of a last hurrah. Hope I am wrong but it looks like his best in the past?

Your thoughts Wiz?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

devosteve wrote:
WizardofozFan wrote:Well done to Ian White, such a solid thrower who deserves to be where he is still in the rankings.

I was really encouraged with his recent (last year ) return to form. Back in the Pl. Great start to his Pl campaign as well. Though averages not top rate.

Beginning to think he has had a bit of a 'postive' blip in his actual declining form. Kind of a last hurrah. Hope I am wrong but it looks like his best in the past?

Your thoughts Wiz?
My thoughts are nothing but negative on his form. His results since November have been disappointing, doesn't take his chances as much as he should. Last week PL he pulls a blinder with a 112 to secure at least a point, then throws shoddily in the deciding leg which was there for the taking. Not doing the right things at the right time and too many scores of 60, 59, 58, 57 for my liking.
Case01
Feather Flights

Post by Case01 »

ifm wrote:
Duterprat wrote:
ifm wrote:
Almost there.
IFM right.