Re: PDC Players Championship 2018

Post by foggs3355 »

ChrisW wrote:Ratajski's Pro Tour record:
L128
L128
Winner
Winner

Not bad.
If had good world pro and players Championship he could be in top 64 no need for q school
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

foggs3355 wrote:
ChrisW wrote:Ratajski's Pro Tour record:
L128
L128
Winner
Winner

Not bad.
If had good world pro and players Championship he could be in top 64 no need for q school
I don't think there's much chance of him needing to do QS next year at all now..
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

Heard that Lewis was a bit of a dick in the final....is that right and what did he do ?
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

trotter wrote:Heard that Lewis was a bit of a dick in the final....is that right and what did he do ?
hardly.
He hit a 180 at a crucial time and let out a roar.
You are not suppose to be animated as a mark of respect for the other players but they were all gone since this was the final.

Ratajski did not seem to mind and he did the same until both were grunting and gesturing after big scores at crucial times.
Ratajski even let out a whistle after one throw and neither player were upsetting the other and lewis was gracious in defeat.

Who ever thinks that is acting the dick must be some precious little snowflake
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

So The World Master beats the best in the PDC over the weekend to win both events, lovely stuff.

There’ll be plenty of seething here no doubt... :)
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

Garry Murphy wrote:
trotter wrote:Heard that Lewis was a bit of a dick in the final....is that right and what did he do ?
hardly.
You are not suppose to be animated as a mark of respect for the other players but they were all gone since this was the final.

Ratajski did not seem to mind and he did the same until both were grunting and gesturing after big scores at crucial times.
Ratajski even let out a whistle after one throw and neither player were upsetting the other and lewis was gracious in defeat.

Fair enough..sounds ok to me..I don't mind a bit of passion .....certainly seems an over reaction if anybody complains about that..
Little Lonely Garry
International

trotter wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
hardly.

Fair enough..sounds ok to me..I don't mind a bit of passion .....certainly seems an over reaction if anybody complains about that..
Same here, bit of needle or passion is what you want from players.
When you see people like gurney get in the face of people or shoulder barging players then its an issue.

Then the likes of whitlock should have dropped him on the spot
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

DavidB wrote:So The World Master beats the best in the PDC over the weekend to win both events, lovely stuff.

Adam Smith-Neale won them? Wow!

PDC player wins 2 PDC events shock. Nice try.
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
DavidB wrote:So The World Master beats the best in the PDC over the weekend to win both events, lovely stuff.

As I said, plenty of seething :DDD:
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Oh and of course, he doesn’t have a tour card either and he’s still won THREE PDC events this season...
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Link to the seething, please? Great result for darts. More proof that it isn't the "same 8 players" rocking up and winning in the PDC. A great addition to the GSoD. Shame they'll be allowing too many in from the wildcard qualifier. Winners of ProTour and Euro events should be getting the gig ahead of "the best of the rest"
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

DavidOwen67 wrote:Link to the seething, please? Great result for darts. More proof that it isn't the "same 8 players" rocking up and winning in the PDC. A great addition to the GSoD. Shame they'll be allowing too many in from the wildcard qualifier. Winners of ProTour and Euro events should be getting the gig ahead of "the best of the rest"
You really are a first class ******

Edited by Admin
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

oche balboa wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:Link to the seething, please? Great result for darts. More proof that it isn't the "same 8 players" rocking up and winning in the PDC. A great addition to the GSoD. Shame they'll be allowing too many in from the wildcard qualifier. Winners of ProTour and Euro events should be getting the gig ahead of "the best of the rest"
You really are a first class ******
Edited by Admin
Sweet merciful Juno.
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Try your post and they’ll be others seething tonight!!! Indeed it’s a great result that a player who doesn’t even have a tour card can win two PDC events over a weekend!!!

Anyway, how many are needed from the qualifier now??
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

ssjsa wrote:Here is the draw for the Players Championship Final in Minehead next month.

How many of these players have not yet made the world champs and thus might have to go from Somerset to Milton Keynes the next day to qualify??
Little Lonely Garry
International

DavidOwen67 wrote:

I find it hilarious he compares pc 22 to lakeside.
He claims he beat the best players, yet mvg, ando, wright,etc were not there.

As for cross who "failed" to qualify for lakeside.
Martin Adams failed to qualify for TEN YEARS for lakeside, and only then qualified cos of the split....no doubt just a coincidence.
Spent the next TEN YEARS unable to win it, and in yet another huge coincidence won Lakeside 20 years after he first tried to qualify as soon as Barney and others were gone.
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

Edited by Admin
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Garry Murphy wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:

I find it hilarious he compares pc 22 to lakeside.
He claims he beat the best players, yet mvg, ando, wright,etc were not there.

As for cross who "failed" to qualify for lakeside.
Martin Adams failed to qualify for TEN YEARS for lakeside, and only then qualified cos of the split....no doubt just a coincidence.
Spent the next TEN YEARS unable to win it, and in yet another huge coincidence won Lakeside 20 years after he first tried to qualify as soon as Barney and others were gone.

What has Martin Adams got to do with it?? In any case you have no argument as MvG and Ando (now the best two players in the world) were both in the field when he won his first Lakeside so new depths for you there... :DDD:

Just to remind you, Rob Cross failed to qualify for a tournament you berate yet was able at his first attempt to beat the PDC’s best to become their world champion - anything you want to say to that?? :grin:
Last edited by DavidB on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Seething ^^^
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Oooh that told him. :DDD: