Page 10 of 11

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:34 am
by Ginge
toytown180 wrote:Michael van Gerwen 11-6 Michael Smith
Michael van Gerwen 11-9 Gary Anderson
Rob Cross 11-9 Michael Smith
Rob Cross 8-11 Gary Anderson

Highest Average in a single match - MvG
Lowest Average in a single match -Smith
Highest number of 180's in a single match- MvG

Tiebreak 1 (number of 180s in the above matches) - 29
Tiebreak 2 (highest checkout on the night) 160


You didnt fancy predicting the semi finals then? :roll:

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:36 am
by Ginge
nunited4eva wrote:Michael van Gerwen 11-5 Rob Cross
Michael Smith 7-11 Gary Anderson


Every single other person managed to make a best of 19 prediction except you :WWWW: :WWWW:

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:46 am
by Ginge
Finals Night (Week Sixteen) Results

See attached.

Bluespark is the Week 16 winner and adds his name to the list.

MvG was the highest average in the final , Ando the lowest, and MvG hit the most 180s in a single match (9) in his SF.

Neither tiebreak (40/128) was needed this week.

Final scores to follow soon.....

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:52 am
by Ginge
FINAL RESULTS (2nd half of comp)

There are two prizes for this half: winner gets a set of darts of his/her choosing, runner-up gets the dartboard:

- DutchFrank2 wins on 92 points and can choose a set of darts from the Unicorn website :darts
- Ssjsa is runner-up on 89 points and gets a dartboard :darts

Everyone else - see attached.

There is ONE prize left: the random draw. The weekly winners are as follows:

Week One Winner - Jy Kelly (16 points)
Week Two Winner - Foggs3355 (14 points)
Week Three Winner - Sammylad (21 points)
Week Four Winner - Nobilo (25 points)
Week Five Winner - Rabsmith (17 points)
Week Six Winner - Maverick (21 points)
Week Seven Winner - El-ringo (22 points)
Week Eight Winner - ChrisW (19 points)
Week Nine Winner - Markymark (22 points)
Week Ten Winner - Black Velvet (24 points)
Week Eleven Winner - DutchFrank2 (19 points)
Week Twelve Winner - thomas251292 (24 points)
Week Thirteen Winner - ssjsa (19 points)
Week Fourteen Winner - teddybreak (25 points)
Week Fifteen Winner - Mrsj180 (22 points)
Week Sixteen Winner - Bluespark (40 points)


Details to follow...once Ive found the password for the sheet in the 2nd post of this thread :DDD:

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:56 am
by BlueSpark
Ginge wrote:Finals Night (Week Sixteen) Results

See attached.

Bluespark is the Week 16 winner and adds his name to the list.

MvG was the highest average in the final , Ando the lowest, and MvG hit the most 180s in a single match (9) in his SF.

Neither tiebreak (40/128) was needed this week.

Final scores to follow soon.....


Pissed it.

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:56 am
by Ginge
Random Prize

The password to the sheet in the second post of this thread, which has been there unedited since January, is

uGzk45VNmbDjpYxP

Foggs3355 wins the random prize as he was the Week Two winner (top line of the spreadsheet), please pick a set of darts from the Unicorn website.

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:58 am
by Ginge
Sparky who do the winners send their details to?

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:59 am
by BlueSpark
Me, Nick or SSJSA.

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:02 am
by ssjsa
Ginge wrote:Sparky who do the winners send their details to?


As I will be ordering the prizes, and have a day off today, quickest way would be to pm me and if received today will email Unicorn this evening.

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:04 am
by Ginge
Ok can Foggs3355 and Dutchfrank2 both pick a set of darts from the Unicorn website and send a PM to Ssjsa as soon as possible?

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:12 am
by ssjsa
Ginge wrote:FINAL RESULTS (2nd half of comp)

There are two prizes for this half: winner gets a set of darts of his/her choosing, runner-up gets the dartboard:

- DutchFrank2 wins on 92 points and can choose a set of darts from the Unicorn website :darts
- Ssjsa is runner-up on 89 points and gets a dartboard :darts

Everyone else - see attached.

There is ONE prize left: the random draw. The weekly winners are as follows:

Week One Winner - Jy Kelly (16 points)
Week Two Winner - Foggs3355 (14 points)
Week Three Winner - Sammylad (21 points)
Week Four Winner - Nobilo (25 points)
Week Five Winner - Rabsmith (17 points)
Week Six Winner - Maverick (21 points)
Week Seven Winner - El-ringo (22 points)
Week Eight Winner - ChrisW (19 points)
Week Nine Winner - Markymark (22 points)
Week Ten Winner - Black Velvet (24 points)
Week Eleven Winner - DutchFrank2 (19 points)
Week Twelve Winner - thomas251292 (24 points)
Week Thirteen Winner - ssjsa (19 points)
Week Fourteen Winner - teddybreak (25 points)
Week Fifteen Winner - Mrsj180 (22 points)
Week Sixteen Winner - Bluespark (40 points)


Details to follow...once Ive found the password for the sheet in the 2nd post of this thread :DDD:



Congratulations to DutchFrank2 and Foggs3355 :DDDD: :DDDD:


Thanks to Ginge for running our competition. :DDDD:

And thanks to Unicorn for their continued support and generosity. :DDDD:

Oh and lest I forget, congratulations to me. :grin:

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:24 am
by foggy
Well done all the winners thanks to Ginge for running again and Unicorn for the prizes.

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:33 am
by rabsmith2
Thanks to Ginge for his hard work,congratulations to the winners and the forum for great competition. Thanks to Unicorns generous sponsorship of prizes. Looking forward to the next one.

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:33 am
by mrsj180
Well done to all the winners! Cheers for running it Ginge

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:43 am
by phil davies
3rd overall only 5 points behind the winner and 2 behind second if only I didn’t have two terrible weeks of 0 and -3 oh well.

Well done to winners and awesome running as always by Ginge.

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:33 am
by The Crusader
Another well ran comp Ginge. Well done winners.

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:38 am
by ssjsa
Week One Winner - Jy Kelly (16 points)
Week Two Winner - Foggs3355 (14 points)
Week Three Winner - Sammylad (21 points)
Week Four Winner - Nobilo (25 points)
Week Five Winner - Rabsmith (17 points)
Week Six Winner - Maverick (21 points)
Week Seven Winner - El-ringo (22 points)
Week Eight Winner - ChrisW (19 points)
Week Nine Winner - Markymark (22 points)
Week Ten Winner - Black Velvet (24 points)
Week Eleven Winner - DutchFrank2 (19 points)
Week Twelve Winner - thomas251292 (24 points)
Week Thirteen Winner - ssjsa (19 points)
Week Fourteen Winner - teddybreak (25 points)
Week Fifteen Winner - Mrsj180 (22 points)
Week Sixteen Winner - Bluespark (40 points)


Details to follow...once Ive found the password for the sheet in the 2nd post of this thread :DDD:[/quote]

16 separate winners. In depth pool of knowledgeable posters on the forum. :grin:

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:39 am
by Ginge
I remember one year someone throwing a huge paddy he wasnt counted as a weekly winner when he had scored X points, with X being more than some weekly winners had scored previously :D

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:55 am
by ssjsa
Ginge wrote:I remember one year someone throwing a huge paddy he wasnt counted as a weekly winner when he had scored X points, with X being more than some weekly winners had scored previously :D


Wasn't dartsfan22 by any chance. :grin:

Re: The 2018 Premier League Comp - sponsored by Unicorn - HOMEPAGE

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:59 am
by Ginge
ssjsa wrote:
Ginge wrote:I remember one year someone throwing a huge paddy he wasnt counted as a weekly winner when he had scored X points, with X being more than some weekly winners had scored previously :D


Wasn't dartsfan22 by any chance. :grin:


Gonna have to go and find it now :D