Interesting email sent out....

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Re: Interesting email sent out....

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

There is a sense of irony that the main issue with the board at the minute is transparency and not answering questions and then the first time the potential new head of the board is asked a question his answer was “no I will not be answering anything or retracting anything”

We had hope.......... if only for a day.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: Interesting email sent out....

Post by ifm »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:There is a sense of irony that the main issue with the board at the minute is transparency and not answering questions and then the first time the potential new head of the board is asked a question his answer was “no I will not be answering anything or retracting anything”

Yes, entirely comparable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Re: RE: Re: Interesting email sent out....

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:There is a sense of irony that the main issue with the board at the minute is transparency and not answering questions and then the first time the potential new head of the board is asked a question his answer was “no I will not be answering anything or retracting anything”

Im all for him taking over but you have to admit he doesn't take criticism and debate very well and its something hes going to have to work on, by either walking away from social media completely or getting someone on the board who will speak on social media on the BDOs behalf (the company desperately needs to get someone involed who understands social media presence but thats a different argument all together)
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Interesting email sent out....

Post by ifm »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:

Im all for him taking over but you have to admit he doesn't take criticism and debate very well and its something hes going to have to work on, by either walking away from social media completely or getting someone on the board who will speak on social media on the BDOs behalf (the company desperately needs to get someone involed who understands social media presence but thats a different argument all together)
So him refusing to get into an argument with Rout somehow translates into him not taking criticism or debates well.

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:

So him refusing to get into an argument with Rout somehow translates into him not taking criticism or debates well.

You dont think routs question were valid?

hes slated that site for months and months, calling it a hate group on more than one occasion. Then he comes back on and doesn't expect to be called out on it when he first posts on it, which coincidentally ties with him trying to get votes to take over the company the group is discussing.

That is 100% not expecting to be held accountable for your previous comments or actions and refusing to accept criticism
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Interesting email sent out....

Post by ifm »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:

hes slated that site for months and months, calling it a hate group on more than one occasion. Then he comes back on and doesn't expect to be called out on it when he first posts on it, which coincidentally ties with him trying to get votes to take over the company the group is discussing.

That is 100% not expecting to be held accountable for your previous comments or actions and refusing to accept criticism
Rout decided to troll him for what?
Its a hate site?
Newsflash, it was set up as a fuck you to Egerton and original fanatics and contains all the real haters who were banned legitimately from the first group.
And of course its no coincidence, like its no coincidence he meets with a bloke he hates in order to soft soap because he wants the Lancs vote.

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:Yes, entirely comparable.

Its a hate site?
Newsflash, it was set up as a fek you to Egerton and original fanatics and contains all the real haters who were banned legitimately from the first group.
And of course its no coincidence, like its no coincidence he meets with a bloke he hates in order to soft soap because he wants the Lancs vote.

Pot kettle black IFM, you accused me earlier of stopping low , and said the site was formed for the haters who were legitimately banned from original fanatics ! Ffs some were banned for asking a polite question about the board , for sure there was a bit of trolling by some , but not to the extent that happens on here on a daily basis .
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Interesting email sent out....

Post by ifm »

WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Its a hate site?
Newsflash, it was set up as a fek you to Egerton and original fanatics and contains all the real haters who were banned legitimately from the first group.

Pot kettle black IFM, you accused me earlier of stopping low , and said the site was formed for the haters who were legitimately banned from original fanatics ! Ffs some were banned for asking a polite question about the board , for sure there was a bit of trolling by some , but not to the extent that happens on here on a daily basis .
Reread what I said.

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Its a hate site?

except you dont get banned here.
on your facebook groups people do get banned
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Garry Murphy wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:

Its a hate site?

It's also a closed group remember so you have to be approved by admin to join or read.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:And right on queue
LOL
*cue
:grin:
One of my other spelling annoyances (cue/queue/que)
I always use line as I can never remember how to spell the other word.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

It seems that Tommy despite saying he was done with all things BDO and was not making an arse of himself on facebook anymore has decided on a campaign against the BDO on facebook..............:-)

Madsocks
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

I love this expression "haters". It tell you so much about any person that uses it.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

ifm wrote:It seems that Tommy despite saying he was done with all things BDO and was not making an arse of himself on facebook anymore has decided on a campaign against the BDO on facebook..............:-)
How's this? On his fb he has only been having a pop at his new sky box.

What's this campaign he has started up against the BDO?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

devosteve wrote:
ifm wrote:It seems that Tommy despite saying he was done with all things BDO and was not making an arse of himself on facebook anymore has decided on a campaign against the BDO on facebook..............:-)

Look at who accused him Devo, now TT probably just didn't like one of Des' posts and that to ifm constitutes a hate campaign.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

nikkiboy wrote:
devosteve wrote:

Look at who accused him Devo, now TT probably just didn't like one of Des' posts and that to ifm constitutes a hate campaign.
What the hell are you going on about now?

Madsocks
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

So when is ifm going to show us this campaign that TT has started against the bdo?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

devosteve wrote:So when is ifm going to show us this campaign that TT has started against the bdo?
I'm surprised Marky hasn't pasted it yet.

Madsocks
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

devosteve wrote:So when is ifm going to show us this campaign that TT has started against the bdo?
Why does he need to post it. Never understood the whole copy paste from FB.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Garry Murphy wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:

Its a hate site?

Only admin on 1 FB group and I would imagine you have had more bans yourself on here than our group has :)