Interesting email sent out....

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
oche balboa
International

Interesting email sent out....

Post by oche balboa »

Dear all,

It is my duty to inform you that a formal request has been made by certain individual Counties for the BDO to hold an EGM.

In order for this to happen protocol and proper procedure has to be followed, by this I mean a certain number of Counties has to be involved, time has to be given to the board of directors to respond before a date and time with agenda can to be set.

I am aware that many of you will have questions and concerns, and for that purpose I am willing to speak to anyone that feels the need of conversation, however, protocol must be followed and full information will only be available at the EGM.

I have been appointed as the official spokesman for the Counties that have made the application, and as soon as I have further details I will inform you all.

Yours Faithfully

Chairman Lincolnshire

Des Jacklin
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
The Jolly Man
County Player

Re: Interesting email sent out....

Post by The Jolly Man »

That makes no sense. We need more counties, but can’t tell you anything until an EGM that can’t happen till more of you join us.
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

oche balboa wrote:
Dear all,

It is my duty to inform you that a formal request has been made by certain individual Counties for the BDO to hold an EGM.

In order for this to happen protocol and proper procedure has to be followed, by this I mean a certain number of Counties has to be involved, time has to be given to the board of directors to respond before a date and time with agenda can to be set.

I am aware that many of you will have questions and concerns, and for that purpose I am willing to speak to anyone that feels the need of conversation, however, protocol must be followed and full information will only be available at the EGM.

I have been appointed as the official spokesman for the Counties that have made the application, and as soon as I have further details I will inform you all.

Yours Faithfully

Chairman Lincolnshire

Des Jacklin
Let the deckchair rearranging begin! How long will this take to set up?
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

Wheres this interesting email that you mentioned?
Double Flops
Steady Sixties

Post by Double Flops »

How can he be the spokesman for the counties when he's on the board ? Congrats to sue and co for letting him in and make his move to takeover the BDO ....Des will be ringing every person he can to get people on his side....been doing it all last year anyway ...no free turkey holiday for Wayne and sue this year .....
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Never before has the deckchair and titanic analogy ever been more apt.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Double Flops wrote:How can he be the spokesman for the counties when he's on the board ? Congrats to sue and co for letting him in and make his move to takeover the BDO ....Des will be ringing every person he can to get people on his side....been doing it all last year anyway ...no free turkey holiday for Wayne and sue this year .....
Well if this email is not fake news then des cannot be the spokesman foe the counties who want to speak to the board.

In fact shouldn't TT have more of a say in this than des?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

1. Des sends out an email saying that there's an EGM.
2. Des is appointed/appoints himself as official spokesman despite being on the BDO board.
3. Des wants the Counties to attend, but won't mention the reason for the EGM until the EGM itself.
4. Des announces that he will put himself up for election as chairman and get elected as no one will have prepared an opponent.
5. Des takes over and gets what he wants.

That reminds me, I've got to put the fish on tonight...
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

Damnit!

Thought Bob Ross might have emailed the hosts of this place.
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

Dannyboy wrote:1. Des sends out an email saying that there's an EGM.
2. Des is appointed/appoints himself as official spokesman despite being on the BDO board.
3. Des wants the Counties to attend, but won't mention the reason for the EGM until the EGM itself.
4. Des announces that he will put himself up for election as chairman and get elected as no one will have prepared an opponent.
5. Des takes over and gets what he wants.

That reminds me, I've got to put the fish on tonight...
The problem will still remain of the 2 big egos sniping away tt/ edo v des/ bdo there needs to be an independent person that both men can respect at the head of the organisation & feel comfortable dealing with. Both men are as divisive as each other imo
Tommy Thompson
Pub Champion

Post by Tommy Thompson »

Let me say that neither did I nor England darts have anything to do with this, I have had no contact either email or phone with any of these persons involved in this.
I can say that once you refuse to involve any of the membership in anything that goes on in the company, sooner or later, something has to give.

For my part should this EGM eventually be called and we are made aware of the facts Des feels the membership should know, if after the blood letting the company must be returned to the membership for due checks and balances, of the companies future activities.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Could Des be the saviour of the BDO? Me thinks Dezzo has some kind of financial backing in place.........you don't go to a party without a bottle or two.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Could Des be the saviour of the BDO? Me thinks Dezzo has some kind of financial backing in place.........you don't go to a party without a bottle or two.
Interesting thought. Such a negative person who brings disunity could actually be the answer?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

I've heard he has a big backer.
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

devosteve wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Could Des be the saviour of the BDO? Me thinks Dezzo has some kind of financial backing in place.........you don't go to a party without a bottle or two.
Interesting thought. Such a negative person who brings disunity could actually be the answer?
Why is he so negative? I bet you'd be upset if someone made such negative comments about your other half....
.cmon theres been some sad shit written.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Skewball
International

Re: RE: Re: Interesting email sent out....

Post by Skewball »

oche balboa wrote:I've heard he has a big backer.
Probably just fat Lol..
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: Interesting email sent out....

Post by ifm »

devosteve wrote:
Marvin calling somebody negative lol, it's like Skewball recommending an accountant :-)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

You've made a career out of it
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

The interesting thing will be where the HQ and storage will be once the williams are voted out.

They are the ones putting their name against the warehouse in Taffs well, no way they are letting anyone else take it over and makes no sense for 2 people from Lincolnshire have their HQ in south wales
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Enjoying the fella on Real Fanatics who seems very upset the email was leaked on there. I'm sure it'll put off potential sponsors and broadcasters more than a coup attempt.