Site Admin/Mod

Re: Isle of Man Festival of Darts 2018

Post by Black Velvet »

There certainly are.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Has anyone got the name of the top BDO player doing the alleged Coke taking .
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Isle of Man Festival of Darts 2018

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:Has anyone got the name of the top BDO player doing the alleged Coke taking .
See post 229 :D
Big Jock Knew
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

WCDPA wrote:Has anyone got the name of the top BDO player doing the alleged Coke taking .
Why? Do you fancy a few lines yourself and want to ask them where they got it or got any spare they can sell you?
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ginge wrote:Oh for God's sake Dave, read my post again, there are at least 2 clues in it.

I'll even go back and bold the two key words.
I take it you are talking about the Dutch player with the initials Y D ? He was indeed barred from the premisses at about 5.40 pm at the villaMarina , he was ejected for (a) being drunk, (b) for swearing at a member of the bar staff and (c) repeating it to a security man .
Security is carried out by the Villa Marina staff and we (England back them 100%) there was an English player thrown out with the Dutch lad .
The English lad apologised later that evening .
The Dutch lad appealed to Villa Marina staff to be let in the next day , the venue allowed him in to play doubles on the condition he wasn't allowed any alcohol , he didn't drink at all and supported his fellow Dutch players who were appearing in the finals .
Villa Marina staff have a zero tolerance to drugs and life ban from venue for anybody caught .
So once again fake news .
Case01
Feather Flights

Post by Case01 »

Garry Murphy wrote:players so drunk they could not take part in the comp
others huddled in the toilets snorting coke
The bdo champion acting like an asshole cos he lost to a player who occasionally plays PDC darts.

All this then carried on and played out on social media, and these people then wonder why any decent tv company avoid them like the plague
It's just "when" they offer you the BDO for 1£.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:
Ginge wrote:Oh for God's sake Dave, read my post again, there are at least 2 clues in it.

I take it you are talking about the Dutch player with the initials Y D ? He was indeed barred from the premisses at about 5.40 pm at the villaMarina , he was ejected for (a) being drunk, (b) for swearing at a member of the bar staff and (c) repeating it to a security man .
Security is carried out by the Villa Marina staff and we (England back them 100%) there was an English player thrown out with the Dutch lad .
The Dutch lad appealed to Villa Marina staff to be let in the next day , the venue allowed him in to play doubles on the condition he wasn't allowed any alcohol , he didn't drink at all and supported his fellow Dutch players who were appearing in the finals .
Villa Marina staff have a zero tolerance to drugs and life ban from venue for anybody caught .
A bit like when Scott Mitchell never confronted you at Lakeside yet you told all the lads in the WMC 2 days after that he did? :D
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ginge wrote:
WCDPA wrote:

A bit like when Scott Mitchell never confronted you at Lakeside yet you told all the lads in the WMC 2 days after that he did? :D
again fake news Ginge I told the lads it wasn't true he had me by the throat and didn't physically touch me , there is a difference .
Case01
Feather Flights

Post by Case01 »

I see a bet, what are the odds W.... exhanges his partner for you?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Boom.

In any case I don't think anyone has actually said he was kicked out for taking drugs, just there were witnesses to it.

It's good you follow all the top players around all day though to confirm the story isn't true, though ;)
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ginge wrote:Boom.

In any case I don't think anyone has actually said he was kicked out for taking drugs, just there were witnesses to it.

It's good you follow all the top players around all day though to confirm the story isn't true, though ;)
If he was taking Coke the staff would have called the police its venue policy .
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

WCDPA wrote:

I think you mean if he was caught by staff taking drugs

I also think the point ginge is making is that someone said they saw a player taking drugs, not that he was thrown out for doing so
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:

Who said it was staff who witnessed it? The person who tipped me off defo isn't a member of staff :D
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
WCDPA wrote:

I think you mean if he was caught by staff taking drugs

I also think the point ginge is making is that someone said they saw a player taking drugs, not that he was thrown out for doing so
Someone gets it. Bloody hell Paul, this ain't rocket science.

Darts player in taking drugs shocker, by all accounts loads are at it.
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Garry Murphy wrote:JCooksey180@JacobCooksey180
One of the top BDO players kicked out for doing coke in toilets.
earlier in the thread ^
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

The gentleman who posted the info will be asked what he saw , how long does Coke stay in your bloodstream ???
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:The gentleman who posted the info will be asked what he saw , how long does Coke stay in your bloodstream ???
No idea.

And who do you know who it was who told me? ;)
Wasn't the same guy who Tweeted it.
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Spud u like was a good shop
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Nope, hard luck.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Whinge sees a tweet 12 hours after it was posted and now claims a source told him :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Give it up Sweaty Head you are scrambling here now, you were wrong again.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks