Embassy 1979

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
oche balboa
International

Re: Embassy 1979

Post by oche balboa »

Even the leader of the “Gazzy Wazzy” gang Ginge isn’t defending him
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Embassy 1979

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:Even the leader of the “Gazzy Wazzy” gang Ginge isn’t defending him
He will just come back later and say we all in his net (nap)
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Garry Murphy wrote:few sub 70 averages for the men at lakeside.......at least bobs hotel provides consistency over the years
That is up therw with Routs IDPA post.

What a dopey wally.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

still sub 70 averages in the bdo world champs . I made the mistake of referring to it as most do when speaking about the bdo comp as Lakeside

I might have got the venue wrong, but the atrocious averages in the bdo worlds are still true.
The lowest averages thread might need bumping ginge
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Garry Murphy wrote:still sub 70 averages in the bdo world champs . I made the mistake of referring to it as most do when speaking about the bdo comp as Lakeside

I might have got the venue wrong, but the atrocious averages in the bdo worlds are still true.
Hahaha twat
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Garry Murphy wrote:still sub 70 averages in the bdo world champs . I made the mistake of referring to it as most do when speaking about the bdo comp as Lakeside

Indeed the sub 70 thread needs to be bumped up - there will be plenty of PDC players in there from the last couple of weeks.

Players in PDC events averaging less than 75 after playing at least 2 tournaments:

Kelvin Self 74.88
Jack Main 74.40
Fabian Herz 73.83
Colin Littlecott 73.78
Dean Winstanley 73.20
Keith O'Neill 71.63
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Dannyboy wrote:

Indeed the sub 70 thread needs to be bumped up - there will be plenty of PDC players in there from the last couple of weeks.

Players in PDC events averaging less than 75 after playing at least 2 tournaments:

Kelvin Self 74.88
Jack Main 74.40
Fabian Herz 73.83
Colin Littlecott 73.78
Dean Winstanley 73.20
Keith O'Neill 71.63
Snigger snigger.......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Canuck_bully
The Ton Club

Post by Canuck_bully »

Dannyboy wrote:

Kelvin Self 74.88
Jack Main 74.40
Fabian Herz 73.83
Colin Littlecott 73.78
Dean Winstanley 73.20
Keith O'Neill 71.63
Is there really an comparison from a WC (the cream of darts) to the UK Open qualifiers, none of those player you listed there are even tour card holders and for obvious reason with averages like that.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: Embassy 1979

Post by ifm »

Canuck_bully wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:

Kelvin Self 74.88
Jack Main 74.40
Fabian Herz 73.83
Colin Littlecott 73.78
Dean Winstanley 73.20
Keith O'Neill 71.63
Is there really an comparison from a WC (the cream of darts) to the UK Open qualifiers, none of those player you listed there are even tour card holders and for obvious reason with averages like that.
Good point, ignore all the pdc players with crap averages, only count those above....... 90?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks