Post by Ginge »

Thick as mince.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Re: Adie Lewis DRA ban

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote:Thick as mince.
Exactly, no-one actually watches the darts at the Premier League :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Was contemplating trying to get tickets for Exeter premier league on 1st March but felt a 5 and half hour drive to minehead was enough driving for the day.
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Ginge wrote:Shouldnt have been a suspended ban, IMO.

:DDD:
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Adie Lewis DRA ban

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:
Ginge wrote:Shouldnt have been a suspended ban, IMO.

:DDD:
What's funny?

It should have been a ban. Starting immediately.
Big Jock Knew
Bram_1900
County Player

Post by Bram_1900 »

ssjsa wrote:I would like to say a big thank you for all of the kind messages sent to me from all over the World, and now I just want to put this all behind me and concentrate of playing the game I love and trying to make my way back to the top.
AKA: "Sorrynotsorry, could we just forget about it now?"
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Don't get the apology.
If you threaten an opponent a few times during a match, then grab him by the throat when you won the match. I think you need to say sorry to the player and not the pdc, manager, fans, family etc.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Lewis, once one of my favourite players to watch is sadly losing it...........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

I think the money won from 1st event should not count towards the uk open table he start on 0
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

So he gets to play at the UK open and the Matchplay, then a 3 month break just in time for the GSOD. Load of rubbish is that, he can book exbo's and not miss out on much. He can't be defending that much off the Pro Tour last year?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:So he gets to play at the UK open and the Matchplay, then a 3 month break just in time for the GSOD.
What on earth are you on about? No, you must be fishing. I'll shut up.
Big Jock Knew
Canuck_bully
The Ton Club

Post by Canuck_bully »

I was looking through the 2015/16/17 cases on the DRA site, first thing I noticed was there were far more cases in 2015 compared to 2016 and 2017 (more cases in 2015 then 16 and 17 combined) so I guess the players are getting more "professional" in their behaviour overall, and Adrians punishment seems to be broadly in line and perhaps more harsh than most (guess being on the live stream made it worse) with other cases of aggressive/threatening behavior:

10/12/2015 Steve West Abusive behaviour 08/11/2015 3.1 £1,000 and a formal warning as to future
behaviour

06/01/2015 Andy Hamilton Threatening behaviour 22/11/2014 4.1 £2,000 fine and 3 month suspended ban

12/10/2017 Gerwyn Price Aggressive behaviour, gamesmanship and pushing opponent 13/08/2017 3.1 , 3.3 & 3.12 £2,000 fine and formal warning

20/05/2017 Michael van Gerwen Altercation and pushing with player causing him to collide with a table 30/04/2017 3.1 & 3.3 £500 fine and formal warning
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Canuck_bully wrote:I was looking through the 2015/16/17 cases on the DRA site, first thing I noticed was there were far more cases in 2015 compared to 2016 and 2017 (more cases in 2015 then 16 and 17 combined) so I guess the players are getting more "professional" in their behaviour overall, and Adrians punishment seems to be broadly in line and perhaps more harsh than most (guess being on the live stream made it worse) with other cases of aggressive/threatening behavior:

10/12/2015 Steve West Abusive behaviour 08/11/2015 3.1 £1,000 and a formal warning as to future
behaviour

06/01/2015 Andy Hamilton Threatening behaviour 22/11/2014 4.1 £2,000 fine and 3 month suspended ban

12/10/2017 Gerwyn Price Aggressive behaviour, gamesmanship and pushing opponent 13/08/2017 3.1 , 3.3 & 3.12 £2,000 fine and formal warning

20/05/2017 Michael van Gerwen Altercation and pushing with player causing him to collide with a table 30/04/2017 3.1 & 3.3 £500 fine and formal warning
Pretty sure they don't report every incident so.........
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Ginge wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:So he gets to play at the UK open and the Matchplay, then a 3 month break just in time for the GSOD.
Nope not fishing, point out what's wrong though. And if it's the GSOD then he still has chances to qualify through the UK and the Matchplay.
This is how I took it as.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Adie Lewis DRA ban

Post by Ginge »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Nope not fishing, point out what's wrong though. And if it's the GSOD then he still has chances to qualify through the UK and the Matchplay.
You do know what a "suspended ban" is, don't you?
He only gets the ban if he is naughty again in the next 6 months, and not that the ban starts in 6 months.

You numpty :)
Big Jock Knew
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Ginge wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Ginge wrote:
He only gets the ban if he is naughty again in the next 6 months, and not that the ban starts in 6 months.

To quote a saying from Stressed Eric......" Arseburgers" :DDD:

Though nice to see Lewis hug Barney after his game or was it a vicious Bear Hug ;-)
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Ginge wrote:

Though nice to see Lewis hug Barney after his game or was it a vicious Bear Hug ;-)
Having been on the end of one of those lewis hugs I can tell you it's not the chosen place to be, especially after some six hours of darts. :grin:
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Adie Lewis DRA ban

Post by ifm »

nikkiboy wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Ginge wrote:

Having been on the end of one of those lewis hugs I can tell you it's not the chosen place to be, especially after some six hours of darts. :grin:
He also gives you a kiss and calls you duck, emasculating.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Adie Lewis DRA ban

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:

He also gives you a kiss and calls you duck, emasculating.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Us real men can take it :?