Re: 2018 Coral UK Open

Post by BlueSpark »

Good luck Maverick.
Wonder how many people pick you in the comp
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Having my broadband installed today, so hopefully will be able to get the groups on the forum this evening.
If it's not working I'll do it tomorrow morning.
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Definitely 1 lol
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

How warm is it going to be in the main arena? How covered is that roof?

Though seeing as i'm useless in the prediction comps, do I pick Maverick and end his tournament straight away or should I leave yon lad out and give him a chance ;)
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

Cody Harris played in the Lancs Super League this weekend for Leigh Hulton averaging 84 in a 4-0 win.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:Cody Harris played in the Lancs Super League this weekend for Leigh Hulton averaging 84 in a 4-0 win.
The Canadian Durscell (sp?) has moved near Wigan, i think a few of the overseas players have moved into the area.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

phil davies wrote:
ifm wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:Cody Harris played in the Lancs Super League this weekend for Leigh Hulton averaging 84 in a 4-0 win.
The Canadian Durscell (sp?) has moved near Wigan, i think a few of the overseas players have moved into the area.
Almost mate Dawson Murschell :grin:
So not close then.
Closer to a brand of battery.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

phil davies wrote:
ifm wrote:

You knew who i meant though :grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

ifm wrote:
phil davies wrote:
ifm wrote:

You knew who i meant though :grin:
I was told him and a couple of others were moving to Southam but then they looked at the calendar and realised 90% were in Wigan.

Madsocks
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

BT fucked me over today, no broadband at home.
Will upload groups tomorrow morning.
Only update will be on Saturday afternoon, then on Monday morning.
I can update the standings but they are the only times I can upload the spreadsheet.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

BlueSpark wrote:BT fekked me over today, no broadband at home.
I can update the standings but they are the only times I can upload the spreadsheet.
I've been waiting for 5 years for BT to install fibre (not their fault as it turns out) but they've been working on it for a few months now and you can see from their website as each house gets it, so fkin annoying as they started with high numbers and seem to have stalled on number 53..........i'm 42 lol

Madsocks
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ifm wrote:
I've been waiting for 5 years for BT to install fibre (not their fault as it turns out) but they've been working on it for a few months now and you can see from their website as each house gets it, so fkin annoying as they started with high numbers and seem to have stalled on number 53..........i'm 42 lol
Haha I'm not surprised.
Moved in 2 and a half weeks ago, scheduled today for the install and they didn't turn up.
One heated discussion later and the complaints dept ringing tomorrow.
Bastards.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

42. The answer to life, universe and everything.

How ironic.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

BlueSpark wrote:
ifm wrote:
Haha I'm not surprised.
Moved in 2 and a half weeks ago, scheduled today for the install and they didn't turn up.
One heated discussion later and the complaints dept ringing tomorrow.
Bastards.
Turns out that the company that built the houses around here wouldn't allow BT (or anyone else) to dig up the streets as they said they would leave a mess (probably right) so it's taken years of wrangling and now BT are having to dig up the entire pavements so that they don't leave those tramlines everywhere.

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:42. The answer to life, universe and everything.

How ironic.
I had a white mouse once too!!

Madsocks
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

Will the bad snow Thursday Friday in that area affect this
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/spor ... dc-1270162

Got some local press coverage.

He asked what the dream scenario was , so said playing MvG on the main stage on live tv , what dart player wouldn’t love that.
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Maverick wrote:https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/spor ... dc-1270162

He asked what the dream scenario was , so said playing MvG on the main stage on live tv , what dart player wouldn’t love that.
Telegraph are good for that.

They always do a spread round here whenever anyone local like Ladders gets to a major.
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

read the article its always nice to see the yoof coming through from rod harringtons pet project, in all seriousness good look maverick
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

only85 wrote:

read the article its always nice to see the yoof coming through from rod harringtons pet project, in all seriousness good look maverick
:DDD: can’t beat a bit of yoof in the game! I probably appreciate the opportunity now more than I ever would as a yoof! Obviously MvG would tear me a new arsehole , but to have the opportunity would be amazing, I may even win a leg ;-)