Scottish Open Last 16 Ladies

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: Scottish Open Last 16 Ladies

Post by Ginge »

Eh? How does it?

The second paragraph is a different issue to the first. And in any case the first paragraph is wrong as BO7 was indeed the correct format.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:Played best of 7 (so first to 4 legs)....except for one of the matches.

Seems that one of the lady players got to 3-1 up and then was adamant she has won and refused to play on .

After some heated arguing the officials decided to put her through!

The Players Director was nowhere to be seen.

Anyone want to take a wild stab in the dark which of the 8 Ladies quarter finalists I am talking about?

:D
This is the contradicted bit, as you well know and seem to be trying to duck.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Nope, im lost as to what you are suggesting.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

devosteve wrote:The ladies were only told they had played the wrong format much later after the game, by which time it was at the semi final stage.
Even bigger question should be why were some folk eliminated when they were not at control desk in time, yet others were allowed to play, and other times the onus was put on the players being asked "do you still want to play the player who was late?"

from real fanatics
You ain't that dumb.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

You are going to have to explain it.
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Nikkis defense of all things bdo these days since he had a visit from a pensioner is hilarious
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

devosteve wrote:The ladies were only told they had played the wrong format much later after the game, by which time it was at the semi final stage.

Even bigger question should be why were some folk eliminated when they were not at control desk in time, yet others were allowed to play, and other times the onus was put on the players being asked "do you still want to play the player who was late?"

from real fanatics
My one foray to the Scottish Open some years ago , i’d Played and won my first round then got called for the second round , waited at the desk for over 20 mins , eventually one of the guys on control rang my opponent who was in his room practicing on his dartmate , he then appeared after another 10 mins! I felt a tad aggrieved at this but was young and just accepted it and got on with the game. Needless to say I had 9 darts practice then played like a knob and lost as i’d Been waiting two hours plus for the game, while he’d obviously been having a chuck.
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Post by Duterprat »

surprise surprise, ifm obviously punch drunk and trying to weasel out of some of his usual utter nonsense claims.
One would have a hard time to find a thread of more than one page here where ifm doesn't end up looking like the drooling village idiiot.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Duterprat wrote:surprise surprise, ifm obviously punch drunk and trying to weasel out of some of his usual utter nonsense claims.
One would have a hard time to find a thread of more than one page here where ifm doesn't end up looking like the drooling village idiiot.
Hi Prat, shouldn't you be at CERN discovering the meaning of life?

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

ifm wrote:
Duterprat wrote:surprise surprise, ifm obviously punch drunk and trying to weasel out of some of his usual utter nonsense claims.
reduced to name calling now

Well played Duterprat
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:

Well played Duterprat
Have to quote this, funny, i'm sure the mod only approved it because it makes you look pretty stupid :DDD: :DDD:

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:

Well played Duterprat
Have to quote this, funny, i'm sure the mod only approved it because it makes you look pretty stupid :DDD: :DDD:
help yourself to a slice of whooshcake.
:DDD:
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:

Well played Duterprat
Ahh, "i was joking", sorry sonny but that doesn't wash..........a bit like yourself ;-)

Madsocks
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote: Hi Prat, shouldn't you be at CERN discovering the meaning of life?

Well played Duterprat
Ahh, "i was joking", sorry sonny but that doesn't wash..........a bit like yourself ;-)
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

LOL
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wishing he substantiated his information before posting a load of false baloney there........once again he let his hate of a particular woman dart player cloud his judgement....... Shocking!!
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy trying too hard again there.
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Someone on Fanatics stated they thought a match at a different ranking event in the Last 16 was a BO5, she got to 3-2 and sat down thinking she had won, she was then told by the organisers to complete the match as it was a BO7.

Anyone care to guess where this ranking event was held? :D :D
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote:Someone on Fanatics stated they thought a match at a different ranking event in the Last 16 was a BO5, she got to 3-2 and sat down thinking she had won, she was then told by the organisers to complete the match as it was a BO7.

Anyone care to guess where this ranking event was held? :D :D
Turkey.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Gobble.