Wolfie on health, "proper darts"

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Wolfie on health,

Post by Ginge »

Addicks Fan wrote:
Ginge wrote:
trotter wrote:It's a good interview as far as promoting prostate cancer awareness...and that was the point of the interview so fair play there...

As far as the darts comments are concerned..typical Adams shite...just accept he stayed because he was well sponsored and was the biggest name and had a great chance of major titles and a BDO legacy....nothing wrong with that..it's worked out well for him....just keep the PDC bitterness to himself....it's like a Rochdale fan paying a tenner to watch Rochdale saying I don't get why them lot up the road pay fifty quid to watch football at Old Trafford......it's a pointless argument and makes him look a bit stupid
Best post of the thread.
I just don't see the bitterness towards the PDC - clearly he doesn't like Taylor, a view shared by many on here...
Aye but calling him "good on his day" is idiotic, like him or loathe him he is the greatest player of all time.
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Wolfie on health,

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Ginge wrote:
Addicks Fan wrote:
Ginge wrote:
trotter wrote:It's a good interview as far as promoting prostate cancer awareness...and that was the point of the interview so fair play there...

As far as the darts comments are concerned..typical Adams shite...just accept he stayed because he was well sponsored and was the biggest name and had a great chance of major titles and a BDO legacy....nothing wrong with that..it's worked out well for him....just keep the PDC bitterness to himself....it's like a Rochdale fan paying a tenner to watch Rochdale saying I don't get why them lot up the road pay fifty quid to watch football at Old Trafford......it's a pointless argument and makes him look a bit stupid
Best post of the thread.
I just don't see the bitterness towards the PDC - clearly he doesn't like Taylor, a view shared by many on here...
Aye but calling him "good on his day" is idiotic, like him or loathe him he is the greatest player of all time.
a day in the life of that bearded hypocrite must last over 20 years, cos taylors "good day" lasted at least that
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: RE: Re: Wolfie on health,

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Addicks Fan wrote:
Ginge wrote:

Best post of the thread.
Best post of the thread.......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: Wolfie on health, "proper darts"

Post by Paddy McGinty »

When he turned up at the gsod the plebs adored him ......never have so many gizzed for so few.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:When he turned up at the gsod the plebs adored him ......never have so many gizzed for so few.
First time they'd ever recognised a player.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:When he turned up at the gsod the plebs adored him ......never have so many gizzed for so few.
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Minty26
Brass Darts

Post by Minty26 »

ifm wrote:
Post of the thread ?
Now that my friends is post of the year!!
:DDD: :DDD: :darts :darts